Author Topic: 10,000  (Read 476 times)

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« on: August 20, 2022, 07:11:45 PM »
We need 10,000 new faces into entire government, that is sufficient to bring a new era, all dynastic appointments from 1963 following family and nepotism ties have to be vaporized and liquidated mercilessly/

Let it be known even to Mzito Ruto that if he thinks a change in the upper government establishment is enough then we can not achieve a full hustler revolution.

Kenya is ripe for a bottom up revolution, No going back/

Dear Nipateans I was the first and I invented the vaporization and Liquidation of dynasties especially Kenyatta, now Pundit and Hitter have runaway with it  :D, impressively we want all hustlers on board with it.

I cant see any meaningful effect of a RUTO PRESIDENCY  if a total hustler revolution is not achieved, the 10,000 am talking about need to be across all board, military, police, government and all sectors, a new Kenya will be born, we will rewrite injustices of history starting 1963.

ENEMIES OF THE PEOPLE  will be liquidated and vaporized, take this from us, we will  throw them into DUSTBIN OF HISTORY.
RUTO REVOLUTION WILL ONLY BE ACCOMPLISHED WHEN THIS HAPPENS!!!!!!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: 10,000
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2022, 08:19:56 PM »
I think public sector is okay. No need for mass firing. What need to happen is to open opportunities for business by removing Kenyatta-Moi tentacles in private sector and then re-investing massively in bottom of the pyramid. This will create million of jobs.

So I think you're mistaken - firing hapless loyal civil servants will not create any impact - beyond the few people who will replace them and earn the little civil service salaries.

What will have huge impact is for example to legalize charcoal and allow free trade in it. That immediately will unleash lots of jobs including in Meru
Kill Brookside - that will allow small dairies to compete on equal ground - Njuri dairy will be doing booming business in Isiolo.
Kill RaiPly and TimSales - that will allow small scale saw millers to once again thrive all over the country - including in Meru
Allow hawkers & informal traders organized spaces to sell their staff.
For example - tea that interest me - Ruto has to start working on value chain - we can double the tea earning if we stop selling bulk tea - and insist on packaging and branding.

I want to come to Nairobi next year - and find houses going for a million to three million shs - built by Chinese all over Nairobi - that I can easily purchase - rather than now when I spend 3 times more.

Etc etc.

That will be bottom up.

Biggest mistake Ruto will make is to try to make small tiny political and civil service elite happy.

It has to remain about mama mboga - boda boda - and such.

10,000 therefore should be 15,000,000 -15 million

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2022, 08:29:17 PM »
Another thing Njuri is to open up gov and county procurement for small players - and ensure people get paid.
The mega projects only benefit big boys.
But if gov doesnt do any mega projects - the gov will be buying tissues papers from Njuri suppliers - and software from RVP.
So rather than giving Chinese 100B every year - we give everyone 10-20 million worth of contracts - before it get to a billion Kshs - you'll have created 10,000 millionaires..before it get to 100B...you have created 100,000 thousands millionaires...rather than one Kenyatta family

Now you can imagine a trillion shs worth of procurement - all small sized - can easily created a million millionaires every year - all supplying gov small stuff and getting paid on time.

So the moratorium on big projects for 3 years will create huge impact.

First is for gov to pay up all pending bills (500B pending now) - and make sure Gov LPO return to being as good as money in the bank.

So Ndii idea to convert these 500B pending bills into debt - and then pay them off immediately - will create HUGE impact.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2022, 08:32:48 PM »
In short Njuri - dont aim for jobs - aim to be gov supplier or private sector player.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2022, 08:12:15 AM »
In short Njuri - dont aim for jobs - aim to be gov supplier or private sector player.
I have read your long essays with much interest you have explained in detail and elaborated in length but you fall short of 2 critical things and assumed that,

- All kenyans can do business
- All Kenyans have capital

As you know even if an environment is created that you mention,(basically thats utopia). Not everyone will thrive with business. We cant all be business men and women.

My 10,000 civili service is to get new people to occupy from the middle ranks to the higher ranks in all civil service,these ranks are very crucial in government achieving its mandate. For example laws are made but its up to the officials involved in a certain area to effect them.
Most of the ranks I mentioned are occupied by dynastic tentacles,you will find on a particular position previously it was occupied by your grandfather,then your dad then you,thats how civil service is much to the detrimental effect of operations since the workers there feel no need to work harder. After all their offsprings are assured of same position. This chain NEEDS TO BE VAPORIZED. some ministries are actually hostage to this phenomenon than others.

My plan is simple we have 290 constituencies multiply that by 10 we get 2,900 new hustlers in government of course they will be placed according to their education,once there they need to call the short and chart a new path, Pundit for example with your good IT skills we can even place you in IEBC as deputy chair imagine the current one is a primary school teacher but because she serviced joho now she beat you to that position.

Many hustlers are educated but have no means government has to be the stepping stone for them,all governments in the world act as incubators for future great business people etc.

Pundit you cant confine Hustlers to business as I repeat again, yes we NEEED 10,000 HUSTLERS TO OCCUPY GOVERNMENT SOONEST POSSIBLE,there will be no impact on low level civil jobs thise are hustlers too but we beed new people to give government a meaning and understand what the commoner goes through.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2022, 11:27:52 AM »
That will happen..there at least 500 gov agencies,parastals and soes that would need at least 20 top level changes giving 10,000 level jobs but the real deal is in impact on hustlers on the streets

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2022, 02:10:56 PM »
That will happen..there at least 500 gov agencies,parastals and soes that would need at least 20 top level changes giving 10,000 level jobs but the real deal is in impact on hustlers on the streets
We require from.mid level to top level not just top level as effect won't be great.
You deserve a Torgochet for unwavering support of Mzito. They should nominate you in Bomet county assembly or give you speaker position.