Author Topic: the day moi collapsed  (Read 451 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
the day moi collapsed
« on: August 19, 2022, 11:53:17 AM »
I was working managing some apartments. my cousin comes home from work and tell me there was a rumor moi had died after collapsing at state house. the rumors swell. I had a renter who was a Nandi. a young graduate fresh from Canada working as an economist for gok. the young man never came back from Nairobi. he had fled with his family in the wee hours. I planned on getting goons and hauling everything he owned if moi had been declared dead officially..my cousin who was a hardened criminal was already looking for buyers..unfortunately moi recovered and he showed up on TV a few days later

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: the day moi collapsed
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2022, 12:02:03 PM »
Moi collapsed ?

All I know is that when he dissapeared from TV he went for throat cancer treatment

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2022, 12:08:13 PM »
yap he collapsed while meeting women group. that how his sickness leaked. moi didn't have throat cancer. he had a Tia in 1993 orc1994 and he was walking with a limp..

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2022, 12:53:53 PM »
Kalenjin military would have inherited Moi under the guidance of Biwott.
I was working managing some apartments. my cousin comes home from work and tell me there was a rumor moi had died after collapsing at state house. the rumors swell. I had a renter who was a Nandi. a young graduate fresh from Canada working as an economist for gok. the young man never came back from Nairobi. he had fled with his family in the wee hours. I planned on getting goons and hauling everything he owned if moi had been declared dead officially..my cousin who was a hardened criminal was already looking for buyers..unfortunately moi recovered and he showed up on TV a few days later

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2022, 01:23:10 PM »

You think Kalenjin are invicible. Self deceit.
Mt Kenya in 2013 had to rely on Kalenjin to defeat Raila.
Kalenjins in 2022 had to rely on GEMA to defeat Raila.
No man is an Island all people need each other .
Wacha Kiburi.....

Kalenjin military would have inherited Moi under the guidance of Biwott.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2022, 01:29:14 PM »
This is history. Not now. Those days Biwott run things when Moi was absent. Biwott was MTF who would have dragged kenya through war than see him lose power.

I dont know where I am involved in those 90s schemes when I was a teenage?

We have to thank Ruto for kicking Biwott out of Moi's inner circle and kitchen cabinet.

Otherwise 2002 transition wont have happened. Biwott was preparing his fellow Keiyo - Gen Sumbeiywo to take over power - in case of anything.

You think Kalenjin are invicible. Self deceit.
Mt Kenya in 2013 had to rely on Kalenjin to defeat Raila.
Kalenjins in 2022 had to rely on GEMA to defeat Raila.
No man is an Island all people need each other .
Wacha Kiburi.....