Author Topic: RV Do You Now Agree A Rutos DP from Kiambu Would have been a Good Move  (Read 1066 times)

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: RV Do You Now Agree A Rutos DP from Kiambu Would have been a Good Move
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2022, 02:36:39 PM »
What we need Kiambunto do is when things get heated up,its there solely responsibility to march and forcefully eject the drunkard and ransack his homestead there,we are counting on them for this I bet even Ruto hinted to them that they can help instead of kalenjin warriors starting to riot

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2022, 02:42:11 PM »
I dont have any problem with Kiambu per see. I just have a problem with Nowayah thinking we should treat Kiambu special. I think it would have been a terrible idea to pick from Kiambu...for simple reason that Ufool is from Kiambu...Jomo was from Kiambu...so that would make the exclusionary feeling amongst many in kenya very acute.
Hehehehe pundit you clearly hate Kiambu Kikuyu, what has that to do with Merus? Ruto didn't pick Kindiki so what coukd we have done? We look at bigger picture,Kiambus people are very proud and snobbish,this is a trait that you can't remove from them,But if we don't have a problem with them why do you??? pundit please don't bring your personal feelings be objective,am thinking maybe you had a kiambu girlfriend and she dealt you a blow,we call Kiambu women swinging door coz they hit you when you least expect  :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2022, 02:45:59 PM »
You're an idiot who doesnt understand political optics of picking 1) a Kikuyu 2) from Kiambu - to replace Ufool. Ruto struggled because he had to pick Rigathi. That is why it's still went to the wire. Now imagine if he had picked from Kiambu - Kiambu would have gone hard - but rest of GEMA soft - while Non-GEMA would have been even more alarmed at what they see as Kikuyu-Kalenjin (now make it kiambu) volleyball.

Before you spin more theories - dont be insular. Kenya is big. Raila got 49% despite being deeply flawed character.

Kenya is deeply divided. Ruto has to work very hard to fix this. It cannot fix it by feeding into your low self esteem. It can only heal the country by going for 49% who did not vote for him.

And he can only do that by assuring them that he will govern fairly...the Luos, the Kambas, the Coast and Luhyas deserve equal development just like Kiambu.

So stop this nonsense that Kiambu is somehow special because it has 1m voters.

He thinks I come from Kiambu and you already told him kitambo Im from Muranga.
Ruto has told him even in Uasin Ngishu he only got a mere 200K . Home County.
Uhuru knows the truth but since 2017 showed you can play monkey games through SCORK. He captured the SCORK when he got Ouko and Koome inside together with the rest of of Wakoras he thinks he cany deny Ruto his victory.
I think their plan is to steal it at SCORK. A rerun will be kichapo ya Mbwa. After knowing Mt Kenya cant be swayed by anyone they will stear clear. North Eastern also will jump ship.
Luhyas have benefited more than Rift Valley and Mt Kenya in Kenya Kwanza so expect change of mind there.
He wants SCORK to do a shoddy recount and announce Raila as President. He tried to rig Ruto through hia last minute appointments . It failed he is dead serious on his mission to stop Ruto . Expect fireworks at SCORK.

Pundit as usual will come cursing you. I bet he has a bone to grind with Kiambu kabete kikuyu,he greatly dislikes them.
That said what is gatheca end game? And what are you planning to stop him,time.is coming fast you overrun his ichwaeri compound, before other Kenyans take over

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2022, 02:54:57 PM »
Kiambu is not special but you have to blame the political leaders Ruto included for promoting it and giving it a larger than life  form and this attention is what feeds the Kiambu native ro be proud and have a sense of entitlement.
Since Kiambu is cosmopolitan its hard to ascertain the percentage of Kikuyus there who voted for Ruto or raila but bottom line if politicans continue giving it time it will have fuel to burn for example,how could Kiambu of all counties in Kenya be allowed by Mzito to run Kabogo,Kuria,Wamatangi etc all in Kenya kwanza???? Thats why I say Ruto is to blame too

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2022, 03:03:59 PM »
How did you want Ruto to block Kuria and rest from running and wasting their money. Kiambu Kikuyu and Nyeri Kiambu - no difference  - with Muranga Kikuyu - this not 1970s or 90s - therefore I dont understand the nonsense honestly from Nowayaha. There are bigger fish to fry than get into small difference btw Muranga or Kiambu or Nyeri or even Meru.

Kiambu is not special but you have to blame the political leaders Ruto included for promoting it and giving it a larger than life  form and this attention is what feeds the Kiambu native ro be proud and have a sense of entitlement.
Since Kiambu is cosmopolitan its hard to ascertain the percentage of Kikuyus there who voted for Ruto or raila but bottom line if politicans continue giving it time it will have fuel to burn for example,how could Kiambu of all counties in Kenya be allowed by Mzito to run Kabogo,Kuria,Wamatangi etc all in Kenya kwanza???? Thats why I say Ruto is to blame too