Author Topic: RV Do You Now Agree A Rutos DP from Kiambu Would have been a Good Move  (Read 1067 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
I know it doesnt matter now with Ruto having won and also I know you always refuse admitting when you are wrong.
However Raila got 210K votes there I think he would have gotten around 50 K votes if Ruto had chosen a DP from Kiambu.
The rest of Mt Kenya would still have voted for him the way they did.
Your theory of Muranga wanting their chance was all wrong.
Also Nyeri would still have voted for him regardless as was the case in Kirinyaga .

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: RV Do You Now Agree A Rutos DP from Kiambu Would have been a Good Move
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2022, 09:55:56 AM »
Kenya is bigger than kiambu moron.You gain 50K but you lose elsewhere.Its already terrible to have a Kikuyu dpork but from kiambu.Yourw beyond sick. The biggest reason why Ruto struggle is because other tribes see his ticket as Kikuyu kalenjin pingpong otherwise Raila was running on empty.Ruto had to brilliantly move away to semblance of issues based camping... otherwise the biggest risk remain that other tribes feel excluded

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2022, 10:09:41 AM »

Politics is about numbers and facts. If it was about pleasing people then Uhuru shouldnt have run in 2013. He ran because he had numbers together with Rutos to make him PORK.
If Ruto could have chosen a Deputy not from Mt Kenya he would have been beaten mercillessly.

Kenya is bigger than kiambu moron.You gain 50K but you lose elsewhere.Its already terrible to have a Kikuyu dpork but from kiambu.Yourw beyond sick. The biggest reason why Ruto struggle is because other tribes see his ticket as Kikuyu kalenjin pingpong otherwise Raila was running on empty.Ruto had to brilliantly move away to semblance of issues based camping... otherwise the biggest risk remain that other tribes feel excluded

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2022, 10:21:19 AM »
2013 and now it was a very narrow win

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2022, 10:44:30 AM »

Kubali yaishe. You were right about North Eastern jana and had to agree. You also need to acknowledge sometimes.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2022, 10:46:48 AM »
I acknowledge you're an idiot who doesnt consider the ramification even within GEMA itself of selecting someone from Mt kenya - leave alone outside it. You're a complete moron.

Kubali yaishe. You were right about North Eastern jana and had to agree. You also need to acknowledge sometimes.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2022, 10:49:53 AM »

So GEMA as a community with their numbers should sit out in Presidential election.
What do you guys really want with GEMA. This year we didnt have a candidate and we supported Ruto but it is still not enough.
Mnataka nini GEMA to leave Kenya ?

I acknowledge you're an idiot who doesnt consider the ramification even within GEMA itself of selecting someone from Mt kenya - leave alone outside it. You're a complete moron.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2022, 10:55:46 AM »
I mean kenya is not going to Kiambu of 1970s. Grow up moron. Kiambu Uhuru replaced by Kiambu DPORK. Do you think it will sit down well with even Muranga Kikiyus? Are you just a moron or a complete moron.
So GEMA as a community with their numbers should sit out in Presidential election.
What do you guys really want with GEMA. This year we didnt have a candidate and we supported Ruto but it is still not enough.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2022, 10:58:39 AM »

Muranga have no issue with anyone apart from Raila.
Njuri has told you several times to stop pretending you know Mt Kenya politics than Mt Kenyans themselves.

I mean kenya is not going to Kiambu of 1970s. Grow up moron. Kiambu Uhuru replaced by Kiambu DPORK. Do you think it will sit down well with even Muranga Kikiyus? Are you just a moron or a complete moron.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2022, 11:01:28 AM »
Some things are common sense. Ruto did not even consider Kiambu for DPORK - it was already bad that he would go back with yet another Kikuyu - but double down to Kiambu - would be stupidity 101. Anyway dream on and dream on - for another Kiambu DPORK - dont see it happening soon. Maybe Ichungwa if he proves himself in 10yrs will be in contention. I dont see any in the current crop who has the qualification.
Njuri has told you several times to stop pretending you know Mt Kenya politics than Mt Kenyans themselves.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2022, 11:23:46 AM »
He did but they didnt have money. Gachagua forked money out of his pockets for campaigns and Agents wages.

Some things are common sense. Ruto did not even consider Kiambu for DPORK - it was already bad that he would go back with yet another Kikuyu - but double down to Kiambu - would be stupidity 101. Anyway dream on and dream on - for another Kiambu DPORK - dont see it happening soon. Maybe Ichungwa if he proves himself in 10yrs will be in contention. I dont see any in the current crop who has the qualification.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2022, 02:10:28 PM »
If only Pundit could learn a few things here and there. Then he is not Mzito Ruto.
Pundit I believe could be wishing Ruto to make a Handshake with Raila.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/politics/article/2001453714/ruto-why-i-chose-to-have-first-thanksgiving-in-githunguri-kiambu

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2022, 02:13:23 PM »
Pundit as usual will come cursing you. I bet he has a bone to grind with Kiambu kabete kikuyu,he greatly dislikes them.
That said what is gatheca end game? And what are you planning to stop him,time.is coming fast you overrun his ichwaeri compound, before other Kenyans take over

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2022, 02:15:11 PM »
Noway is gatheca calculating that in event of a rerun mlima will be fatigued and wont show up?
If gatheca was Meru already we would have matchedto his homestead,Kikuyus need to deal with him period.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2022, 02:18:59 PM »
You were bitter some few months ago when Kindiki was overlooked. It's already a problem that we have Kalenjin-Kikuyu pingpong - now doubling down to have seat rotate around kiambu - because it has 1m votes. That is biggest nonsense.

There is no difference btw Kiambu & Meru - only difference is that Meru was split into Tharaka Nithi - Meru combined has 1m votes versus 1m votes in Kiambu - remove nairobi. Why do you have LOW SELF ESTEEM?

So I dont buy Nowayaha absolute nonsense that Kiambu is so special. It isnt.

If you have accepted to be subservient slave to Kiambu kikuyu go ahead.

Ruto should and ought to have picked the best man for the job - after considering basic stuff like Kiambu is out of equation.

Pundit as usual will come cursing you. I bet he has a bone to grind with Kiambu kabete kikuyu,he greatly dislikes them.
That said what is gatheca end game? And what are you planning to stop him,time.is coming fast you overrun his ichwaeri compound, before other Kenyans take over

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2022, 02:20:52 PM »
You were bitter some few months ago when Kindiki was overlooked. It's already a problem that we have Kalenjin-Kikuyu pingpong - now doubling down to have seat rotate around kiambu - because it has 1m votes. That is biggest nonsense.

There is no difference btw Kiambu & Meru - only difference is that Meru was split into Tharaka Nithi - Meru combined has 1m votes versus 1m votes in Kiambu - remove nairobi.

So I dont buy Nowayaha absolute nonsense that Kiambu is so special. It isnt.

If you have accepted to be subservient slave to Kiambu kikuyu go ahead.

Ruto should and ought to have picked the best man for the job - after considering basic stuff like Kiambu is out of equation.

But you can see Mzito visiting there is promoting Noways narrative so he has a point though far fetched. Kiambu is not special but its symbolic

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2022, 02:22:40 PM »
Meru+Tharaka is 1 million plus. Kiambu is not symbolic of anything. Kiambu is just big counties that should have been split with Bungoma and Kakamega.I dont see why it should be treated any special. There is no tribe called Kiambu.

If you have low self esteem - keep it to yourself and worship Kiambu.

Ufool is from Kiambu - that automatically locked out Kiambu from this election - because other regions are also waiting.

But you can see Mzito visiting there is promoting Noways narrative so he has a point though far fetched. Kiambu is not special but its symbolic

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2022, 02:24:52 PM »
Hehehehe pundit you clearly hate Kiambu Kikuyu, what has that to do with Merus? Ruto didn't pick Kindiki so what coukd we have done? We look at bigger picture,Kiambus people are very proud and snobbish,this is a trait that you can't remove from them,But if we don't have a problem with them why do you??? pundit please don't bring your personal feelings be objective,am thinking maybe you had a kiambu girlfriend and she dealt you a blow,we call Kiambu women swinging door coz they hit you when you least expect  :D

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2022, 02:27:27 PM »
Pundit we Merus don't have a problem with Kiambu, haven't seen any other mlima have the same ,we know they have self entitlement which to us is just silly, but wewe ni Mkalenjin Pundit what's your beef with them,already you can see Mzito really respects Kiambu. You can hate them but give them some respect

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2022, 02:29:34 PM »
He thinks I come from Kiambu and you already told him kitambo Im from Muranga.
Ruto has told him even in Uasin Ngishu he only got a mere 200K . Home County.
Uhuru knows the truth but since 2017 showed you can play monkey games through SCORK. He captured the SCORK when he got Ouko and Koome inside together with the rest of of Wakoras he thinks he cany deny Ruto his victory.
I think their plan is to steal it at SCORK. A rerun will be kichapo ya Mbwa. After knowing Mt Kenya cant be swayed by anyone they will stear clear. North Eastern also will jump ship.
Luhyas have benefited more than Rift Valley and Mt Kenya in Kenya Kwanza so expect change of mind there.
He wants SCORK to do a shoddy recount and announce Raila as President. He tried to rig Ruto through hia last minute appointments . It failed he is dead serious on his mission to stop Ruto . Expect fireworks at SCORK.