Author Topic: Njamba - Njonjo Mue ni kama bipolar bado shida  (Read 425 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Njamba - Njonjo Mue ni kama bipolar bado shida
« on: August 17, 2022, 10:07:17 PM »

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: Njamba - Njonjo Mue ni kama bipolar bado shida
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2022, 10:53:13 PM »
how do you know it is Njonjo Mue? I wish him quick recovery
 he used to post those Dagitari Matemo plays

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2022, 10:54:36 PM »
he is a member here. I had to apologize to him after I made a comment on his sickness and he was very hurt. he is a good man I wish him quick recovery and safety

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2022, 11:03:06 PM »
I saw his name - I think he\s been battling it. But I guess the police will release him once they understand his condition. He need to take his drugs.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2022, 02:29:57 AM »
it is him. he is mentally ill
https://www.facebook.com/88201339429/posts/pfbid02sReMr9VvkmAKvkpwUTmugiHmxnZMYLhKGkRTaE6vCdEdELbyLh2Df9hRXVM9hrVzl/?app=fbl

I have met this guy, a while back.  Then he seemed fairly erudite.  When did he go nuts?  Good thing he is not in the States.  He would have stopped 2 bullets in the center of his body mass.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2022, 03:44:48 AM »
it is him. he is mentally ill
https://www.facebook.com/88201339429/posts/pfbid02sReMr9VvkmAKvkpwUTmugiHmxnZMYLhKGkRTaE6vCdEdELbyLh2Df9hRXVM9hrVzl/?app=fbl

I have met this guy, a while back.  Then he seemed fairly erudite.  When did he go nuts?  Good thing he is not in the States.  He would have stopped 2 bullets in the center of his body mass.

he been sick as long as I can recall. his decline was very quick. he is a very gifted writer. he writings are a piece of art. I follow him on Facebook. he used to write a lot while he was in south africa and when he moved fo kenya. in the last 10 years he has managed to stay calm and there have been few incidences. he is always attempting to violently confront cops. during kibaki era he survived the wrath of body guards after he attempted to take their guns. I think it was during moi when he scared a fence and jumped into the security cordon off causing panic.