Author Topic: Ruto like Nissan GTR on launch mode when he addressed press yesterday  (Read 481 times)

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
...those that know high performance sports cars will know the Nissan GTR code name Godzilla is the most deadliest sport cars ever built. The current one the R35 greatly annoyed European sports car manufacturers as it beat them racing flat,ferrari,porsche, Lamborghini,masserati, Porsche, Mercedes were all sent to the drawing board,how could a cheap japanese car manufacturer beat them,and when they discovered the truth it was even bitter as it lay in plain sight....story for another day
Back to Ruto you couldn't ignore the enthusiasm the guy has, speaking about hitting the ground running is what is all in his head i can even picture that he didn't have time even to celebrate he just wants so badly to immediately launch and deliver his promises to the hustlers,Ruto doesn't have time fpr petty stuff like uhuru,Ruto us focused he knows what exactly he wants to do and in the shortest time possible. So assmio as you waste Kenyans time just know we can be far everyday.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Pundit,Noway ,hitter any idea on who will be in his cabinet,he needs release this list already

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I can give 20 names if you want.
1) Mudavadi - Chief Minister - minister of gov coordination & supervision
2) Kindiki Kithure - Interior Minister or AG
3) Kimani Waichungwa - Finance Minister
4) David Ndii - Planning Minister & Chief Economist
5) Ndidi Nyoro - Minister of SME
6) Moses Kuria - Minister of infra
7) Mutua or Muthama - Minister of Diaspora
8) Dr Chris Wamalwa  or someone from Bungoma
9) Mithika Linturi
10) Eliud Awalo
11)  Aden Duale or Somali
12) Nanok - minister of Oil

The women
1) Alice Wahome
2) One woman from Maasailand
3) One  woman from coast.
4) One woman from Gusii
5) One woman from Kuria
6) One woman from Tugen-Pokot
7) One woman from Kipsigis-Nandi
8) One woman from Luhya - proposed by madvd
9) One woman from Luhya - proposed by ford-k
10) one woman from embu

Those will be 22 minister

Pundit,Noway ,hitter any idea on who will be in his cabinet,he needs release this list already

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Good list though not sure about mudavadi and kuria,I dont see how Luhyas can go past 2 ministers

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Why was kisii and vihiga celebrating yesterday while they didn't vote mzito? :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Well they have to make it - they just wont get juicy stuff -
Good list though not sure about mudavadi and kuria,I dont see how Luhyas can go past 2 ministers

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Depends if Uhuru prevails in SCOK. If they go for a run up I think UDM , North Eastern & Nairobi Jubilee will bag some seats.
One thing we learnt with the previous runoff the most agrieved party is usually the winner .They will vote with a drive better than the General election.
Raila might do another 2017 and swear himself in.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma

Depends if Uhuru prevails in SCOK. If they go for a run up I think UDM , North Eastern & Nairobi Jubilee will bag some seats.
One thing we learnt with the previous runoff the most agrieved party is usually the winner .They will vote with a drive better than the General election.
Raila might do another 2017 and swear himself in.

Yes this is most likely to happen if we get to re run the mathematics will change.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
I don't know how things will pan out, but I know DP likes to prove people wrong when given a chance. Secondly, he sticks to his promises. If he has made a verbal or written promise, that is how things will unfold. If choosing a cabinet devoid of promises, he will want folks with brains and energy to keep up with his style. I know he will look at the voting pattern and reward based on what communities brought to the table. This will be a slightly tilted GEMA government. I doubt Mdvd Luhya axis and Coast will get their written share because of the clause (If you deliver this much, you get this...)
One thing that will shock many Kenyans is the fight against corruption. The vice might end it as we know it. He has already warned his friends and family not to be mentioned or linked to any scandal. DP is a ruthless guy on thieves, swindlers, embezzlers, and petty thieves. In 2016 a group of people came to him about losing 1 million from a deal they had with His brother. DP investigated the matter and found out that his brother was in the wrong, so he paid the people the money and took his brother to jail for embezzlement. About 42 days later still in jail, the poor guy lost his police job.
DP and corruption are like night and day; soon, his Kenya Kwanza friends will find out! Thousands of people will rot in jail for minor crimes, especially conmanship, embezzlement, etc.! 
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!