Author Topic: The SCORK battle - if it comes - many Judges will have to recuse themselves  (Read 259 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Martha Koome for obvious reason cannot preside a case where Martha is involved. Ruto team should provide evidence of their deep friendship and ask her to recuse herself.

Njoki Ndungu should never sit in that bench.

Ouko is 50-50

The rest can decide on the case.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Relax, Pundit wacha anxiety. Yes Uhuru has 90% of the judges I told you kitambo you refused to believe me. Having said that 2017 was a good learning experience and Uhuru is an outgoing President. Do we take the country to brink of absys or life has to go on . Thats the choice they have to make. This time around they have experience and some sort of wisdom

Martha Koome for obvious reason cannot preside a case where Martha is involved. Ruto team should provide evidence of their deep friendship and ask her to recuse herself.

Njoki Ndungu should never sit in that bench.

Ouko is 50-50

The rest can decide on the case.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I will relax when Ruto is sworn on.

Relax, Pundit wacha anxiety. Yes Uhuru has 90% of the judges I told you kitambo you refused to believe me. Having said that 2017 was a good learning experience and Uhuru is an outgoing President. Do we take the country to brink of absys or life has to go on . Thats the choice they have to make. This time around they have experience and some sort of wisdom

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

You sound like ODMer. Your real DNA is ODMer.

I will relax when Ruto is sworn on.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I dont see Raila as big evil or threat. I see your hero Ufool as a real threat to our peace and security. That is our difference.
You sound like ODMer. Your real DNA is ODMer.