Author Topic: Veritas: Get rid of your badly behaving mods, now!  (Read 305 times)

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
Veritas: Get rid of your badly behaving mods, now!
« on: August 15, 2022, 12:28:42 PM »
I wrote a post pointing out the obvious error in a widely circulated tally by the Star/Radio Africa, and one of your mods felt so insecure about it that they deleted it. Tabia gani hii? I know children who are more mature than this! NKT!!!!!  :rolleyes:

In fact, why do we need/have them? This board does not have members who need such 'guidance.' Stop allowing insecure people to impose their minds on others.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Veritas: Get rid of your badly behaving mods, now!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2022, 12:38:22 PM »
I deleted it to protect your privacy. Some dude here put a fake excel - that would harvest your IP and reveal your gmail. There is NOTHING YOU CAN EVER WRITE HERE that would scare anybody to delete.
I wrote a post pointing out the obvious error in a widely circulated tally by the Star/Radio Africa, and one of your mods felt so insecure about it that they deleted it. Tabia gani hii? I know children who are more mature than this! NKT!!!!!  :rolleyes:

In fact, why do we need/have them? This board does not have members who need such 'guidance.' Stop allowing insecure people to impose their minds on others.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Veritas: Get rid of your badly behaving mods, now!
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2022, 12:49:54 PM »

RV , please share her gmail address , would like to meet her . She sounds a sober and fun person .

I deleted it to protect your privacy. Some dude here put a fake excel - that would harvest your IP and reveal your gmail. There is NOTHING YOU CAN EVER WRITE HERE that would scare anybody to delete.