Author Topic: Pundit, get ready for this guy [MIDDLE] around 2030  (Read 399 times)

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Pundit, get ready for this guy [MIDDLE] around 2030
« on: August 14, 2022, 08:59:39 PM »
Safari ya Kesho kutwa starts right now! :D
I found out DO agreed to drop his ambition after 2028 for the Kiharu and Kikuyu guy before he could be picked for number two slot. DO will be dropped in a good way along the way without kisirani.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Pundit, get ready for this guy in the middle around 2030
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2022, 09:04:15 PM »
Yes his only problem was Kiambu to replace Uhuru and a kikuyu - that was a double whamy. I am sure he will be finance minister. I like the guy a lot - very sharp, meticolously and nonsense.

I am torn btw him and Ndidi as the future of Kikuyu nation.

But RIGATHI NI SUB MARINE. I would advice Ruto not get into such succession games.  Rigathi is not likeable but he is experienced. And he is old.

Just give all the 3 - big jobs - and let each prove themselves.

I feel Ichungwa lacks that Killer instinct that Ruto , Rigathi and Ndidi posses. He is too nice or gentlemanly. Very likeable but cannot snap someone neck if need be - and that is normally for me the big redflag if someone is ready for rumble tumble that is cuthroat politics - MaDVD type or Ruto type. You need to have no compunction slizing necks that block your way. If you're not cutting throats - your throats is being cut.

If he can work on killer instinct - he is going far - otherwise he is brave.

As for Moses Kuria - he lacks personal discipline, is a drunkard and cannot keep a secret - he is hopeless except as utility player.

So  for me - Ichungwa (more meticolous/discipline/careful), Rigathi (submarine, maumau, mungiki, 100 percent killer instinct like Biwwott), Ndidi (charisma, brave, go-getter, killer instinct).

I would put my money on Ndidi Nyoro (he reminds me of Ruto) - just need to work on his muranga accent. Then a tie btw Ichungwa and Rigathi.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Re: Pundit, get ready for this guy in the middle around 2030
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2022, 09:20:43 PM »
Yes his only problem was Kiambu to replace Uhuru and a kikuyu - that was a double whamy. I am sure he will be finance minister. I like the guy a lot - very sharp, meticolously and nonsense.

I am torn btw him and Ndidi as the future of Kikuyu nation.

But RIGATHI NI SUB MARINE. I would advice Ruto not get into such succession games.  Rigathi is not likeable but he is experienced. And he is old.

Just give all the 3 - big jobs - and let each prove themselves.

I feel Ichungwa lacks that Killer instinct that Ruto , Rigathi and Ndidi posses. He is too nice or gentlemanly. Very likeable but cannot snap someone neck if need be - and that is normally for me the big redflag if someone is ready for rumble tumble that is cuthroat politics - MaDVD type or Ruto type. You need to have no compunction slizing necks that block your way.

If he can work on killer instinct - he is going far - otherwise he is brave.
Kamwana was drunk and weak, but once he emerged as the front runner, folks in the mountain had no choice but to like him. Yes, Ndindi is a close runner-up, but my bets are on Kimani, who is wildly popular in Kikuyu -winning almost unopposed in every bout. Ruto will not show his hand early, but in 2028 and beyond, he will start transferring votes to his successor uniquely, unlike ufool. With a 90% grip on RV, Ojinga expired, and GEMA numbers, DP will not be harmed much by managing succession stealthily. Watch the space....
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Pundit, get ready for this guy [MIDDLE] around 2030
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2022, 09:28:37 PM »
Btw Kimani - I heard rumours saying his father was from Londian (kikuyu diaspora) and mother is kipsigis. But I havent been able to confirm
Kamwana was drunk and weak, but once he emerged as the front runner, folks in the mountain had no choice but to like him. Yes, Ndindi is a close runner-up, but my bets are on Kimani, who is wildly popular in Kikuyu -winning almost unopposed in every bout. Ruto will not show his hand early, but in 2028 and beyond, he will start transferring votes to his successor uniquely, unlike ufool. With a 90% grip on RV, Ojinga expired, and GEMA numbers, DP will not be harmed much by managing succession stealthily. Watch the space....

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2022, 09:31:52 PM »

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2022, 09:37:45 PM »
The next 5 years we will see people evolving to become great leaders.
I would like to advice the new crop of Kingpins. It takes patience , loyalty and most imprtantly God to become a President.
Ruto was the antidote of Raila politics.
Raila was a super hungry politician , betraying all his political friends. It took him 30 years of politics to understand Loyalty is everything in Politics. After BBI I thought he would dump Uhuru. He did dump all his allies though with exception of Moi.
The betrayal of Kalonzo was the worse .

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2022, 09:52:55 PM »
Both Kimani and Ndindi need to spend the next few years traveling outside of kenya and meeting non-africans so they can get out of their village only view of the world. They need to become global if they hope to ascend to power

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2022, 09:53:11 PM »
Lowered standards, Kenyans headed backwards at lighting speed.