Author Topic: What Musalia, Weta, Karua, Gachagua, Kalonzo and Uhuru brought in this election  (Read 968 times)

Offline High Roller

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
You lost me on Gachagua...the man delivered.The can only be one winner..the rest are details..if Raila loses by 200k as it's looking certain then they have all lost in Azimio.Senate is gone.The only battle still undecided is parliament . Azimio hope now is win parliament speaker otherwise it going to be nill..

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
The consensus among us Baba voters is fast building: If Baba is declared tomorrow, we are voting for man Stevo in 2027, no ifs no buts. Sad for Karua but I doubt Azimio people will vote for her or anyone who might replace her. Watermelon he may be but his people delivered and we will rudisha mkono! Baba has no choice but to go with us on this. Tunaendelea kuamua hivyo more and more.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
The consensus among us Baba voters is fast building: If Baba is declared tomorrow, we are voting for man Stevo in 2027, no ifs no buts. Sad for Karua but I doubt Azimio people will vote for her or anyone who might replace her. Watermelon he may be but his people delivered and we will rudisha mkono! Baba has no choice but to go with us on this. Tunaendelea kuamua hivyo more and more.
That is not true. If Raila win, he will kick kalonzo out and pick a better GEMA person in 2027 because he will be on the ballot. Raila will pull all stops to get 10 years of Presidency.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
That is not true. If Raila win, he will kick kalonzo out and pick a better GEMA person in 2027 because he will be on the ballot. Raila will pull all stops to get 10 years of Presidency.

That's your prediction, and yours are always slanted toward assuming the worst about Baba as a human being. Mine is that Baba is an old man who already has an unsurpassable legacy and is only looking to tick this last box of PORK. He will spend Term One recreating the Constitution to his vision as his one unchanging, constant ambition (besides being PORK, of course) and attempt to reign in debt and corruption to please the public and then go after one term to add one more tick to his legacy. Once he's PORK and has changed the Constitution, his ambitions are not that many. Man Stevo 2027, tumeamua!

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma

That's your prediction, and yours are always slanted toward assuming the worst about Baba as a human being. Mine is that Baba is an old man who already has an unsurpassable legacy and is only looking to tick this last box of PORK. He will spend Term One recreating the Constitution to his vision as his one unchanging, constant ambition (besides being PORK, of course) and attempt to reign in debt and corruption to please the public and then go after one term to add one more tick to his legacy. Once he's PORK and has changed the Constitution, his ambitions are not that many. Man Stevo 2027, tumeamua!
Man stivo will fail on day one. RVGEMA are planning major elders negations sometime next year to rotate the presidency for 100 years with guaranteed turnout of 90% as part of the deal on either side. Pay attention in mid 2023-2024! 
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
RVHH, be humble and do postmortem first before starting a new round of boasting about outcomes of elections that are a long ways away. :D

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
RVHH, be humble and do postmortem first before starting a new round of boasting about outcomes of elections that are a long ways away. :D
I listen to what senior folks say and report here. You should count yourself lucky that you have intelligence from high sources. If you think 1963 to 2022 is long, 2022 to 2090 is even longer. Kimani, or Ndindi is almost likely your next President in 2032!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Yes Rvgema machinery is hard to beat.. Raila has won almost everywhere yet will lose

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
I listen to what senior folks say and report here. You should count yourself lucky that you have intelligence from high sources. If you think 1963 to 2022 is long, 2022 to 2090 is even longer. Kimani, or Ndindi is almost likely your next President in 2032!
Count myself lucky to read the endless fairytales y'all been feeding us here nonstop for several days? Just stop it, already. :D If you don't want to do postmortem and are instead attributing your claims to 'senior sources' then wait for these sources to do postmortem then, before jumping to the next round of boasts about elections years removed from now.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Count myself lucky to read the endless fairytales y'all been feeding us here nonstop for several days? Just stop it, already. :D If you don't want to do postmortem and are instead attributing your claims to 'senior sources' then wait for these sources to do postmortem then, before jumping to the next round of boasts about elections years removed from now.
Fair enough, I remember telling another lady 20 years ago that in 20 years, we would be having either a kyuk or a Kalenjin President. Her horrible deep voice uttered, "Kwenda huko na mambo yako- after Kibaki kikuyus will have to wait for ages. Nyinyi after Moi mtangoja miaka mingi zaidi" I hope I won't be telling another lady in 2032 what I just told you. Put Kimani Ichung'wah and Ndindi Nyoro on your head. Kalonzo is DOA!

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
Why do they call women emo when my experiences online is it takes very little for men to start being that way? :D Add all the exclamations you want: Your predictions count for zilch because you haven't proved your competence as @ now. Accept and do postmortem then we'll take them more seriously next time.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
Yes Rvgema machinery is hard to beat.. Raila has won almost everywhere yet will lose

That's true but Kalonzo has strengths Raila does not, also. If he is going against RVGEMA combi and picks a Western Running mate with, for example, a Coastarian no. 3 (chief/prime minister), he can achieve block-voting almost everywhere outside RVGEMA. There'll be no 50-50 or "top-ups" almost everywhere from Gusii to the Coast, except maybe the North.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Karua delivered. She consolidated those 15% in Mt Kenya. Being a tight race this is what baba is hanging on. Only deluded fools drunk on SK mediocre wines were expecting a Karua wave.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
You lost me on Gachagua...the man delivered.The can only be one winner..the rest are details..if Raila loses by 200k as it's looking certain then they have all lost in Azimio.Senate is gone.The only battle still undecided is parliament . Azimio hope now is win parliament speaker otherwise it going to be nill..

gachagua is the one making ruto struggle in Central. a lot of  other apathy I know of is because of gachagua

Offline High Roller

gachagua is the one making ruto struggle in Central. a lot of  other apathy I know of is because of gachagua

Offline High Roller

Karua delivered. She consolidated those 15% in Mt Kenya. Being a tight race this is what baba is hanging on. Only deluded fools drunk on SK mediocre wines were expecting a Karua wave.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Did you know that more than 30 per cent of the Kiambu population is made up of non-Kikuyus?
Numbers will be dissected properly soon or after the election is over. My observation is Raila won about 5-7% of GEMA people, which is the number Martha brought to the table. Raila won mostly in Kiambu, Nakuru, and major towns in Mountain, which tells you those are non-gema votes. Martha failed Azimio, but I think Raila is the main problem. Had Raila settled on thickass Sabina Chege, I dont think the needle would have moved much! Raila and Mountain are, simply night and day!

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Eugene Wamalwa delivered Trans Nzoia. Despite being 30% Kalenjin and Kikuyu, Raila beat Ruto. Implies Bukusu there voted 75% Raila.

Uhuru I agree delivered AZIMIO MACHINERY - the cash, organization, zoning, etc. If Raila wins he owes the most to Uhuru the man.

If Ruto wins he owes the most to Gema the group.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
If Raila wins how now.. results are online..what miracle are you waiting for