Author Topic: Ufool really determined to go down  (Read 1032 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ufool really determined to go down
« on: August 13, 2022, 11:47:17 PM »
Update on missing Returning Officers. 25 out of 28 have turned up at Bomas. The following 2 have been seen at Galleria Mall  but they still refuse to hand over results at Bomas
1. Changamwe, Mombasa
2. Jomvu, Mombasa
The Kilgoris Returning Officer can not be traced.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Ufool really determined to go down
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2022, 11:49:05 PM »
It's over - anything from here is downhill.

You'll end up in ICC while Ruto will become PORK.

Hand over power and run to Seychelles - and swim in your stolen billions

5yrs nothing has worked - it cannot work now.

Soon US and EU will bring down sanctions - your wealth in Europe will become inaccessible - Intrapol will be looking for you - you will find only North Korea willing to receive you in their labour camps.

In Kenya - GEMA and Kalenjin will invade your properties, homes and kick you out.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2022, 12:03:45 AM »
Ufool should know he is Azimio chairman
Any fuckery he is to blame.

Azimio Chief Agent just rushed to mic and said Bomas of kenya is crime of the scene.

Police are being held back by same Ufool

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2022, 12:08:30 AM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2022, 12:15:34 AM »

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2022, 12:35:35 AM »
Yes, it seems they have slowly withdrawn police and goons are charging and becoming rowdy. My friends watching nearby are saying as long as screens show Raila leading, peace is there, but as soon as Ruto goes neck and neck and starts pulling away, peace disappears almost instantly. Very funny! I think Azimio engineered delay to give time for crooks to pull something, which is problematic [Defense-in-Depth approach is holding].
Someone told me 5 people signed completed form 34a, took the picture with kiems kits and transmitted them, so the images on Kiems kits and portals must match the original form 34a. The system is hard to penetrate, so they are frustrated. Watch when counts hit 90% chaos may start, followed by disruption, and another restart may begin again, by then, if Uhuru has sinister moves, security will be less.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2022, 12:43:18 AM »
Why was that azimio chief agent allowed to say that bomas was an active crime scene? He needs to be arrested for that.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2022, 12:44:07 AM »

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2022, 12:47:05 AM »
?s=21&t=CrqF5X_hATz196lu5WxGWg

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2022, 12:49:46 AM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2022, 12:51:29 AM »
Slum dog, it's 50 plus one. Raila is at 49 at best.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2022, 12:53:16 AM »
No need to be uncouth and uncivilized, you don't see all the fracas are being started by Azimio people based on media reports? Kenya Kwanza is calm like water and wants IEBC protected from the charging Azimio crowds demanding counting stopped, delayed, restarted when DP starts pulling away. Standard media has tabulated and became the first newspaper in Kenya to call it for DP at 50.63% https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/2022elections/ At the moment, BBC has at at 51.2% but the final tally may come to 50.5, or 50.6, which is rounded off to 51% win for WSR!
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-62534541
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2022, 12:55:54 AM »
It obvious the police dont have the authority to kick them out and are underwhelmed. Dont naive. This Uhuru trying to overthrow legitimately elected gov of William Ruto. This start of a civil war.
Why was that azimio chief agent allowed to say that bomas was an active crime scene? He needs to be arrested for that.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2022, 12:57:50 AM »
They are racing against time...there intention is for Chebukati not announce anything. If I was Chebukati...I would pull a jujistu move....have all the verification done haphazardly - then pick the a random time and announce the results.

Chebukati knows the results. We should not reward thuggery.

Then let them run to supreme court.

All Chebukati need to say is that he has seen all the forms and declared Ruto has won by 7.156M.

Yes, it seems they have slowly withdrawn police and goons are charging and becoming rowdy. My friends watching nearby are saying as long as screens show Raila leading, peace is there, but as soon as Ruto goes neck and neck and starts pulling away, peace disappears almost instantly. Very funny! I think Azimio engineered delay to give time for crooks to pull something, which is problematic [Defense-in-Depth approach is holding].
Someone told me 5 people signed completed form 34a, took the picture with kiems kits and transmitted them, so the images on Kiems kits and portals must match the original form 34a. The system is hard to penetrate, so they are frustrated. Watch when counts hit 90% chaos may start, followed by disruption, and another restart may begin again, by then, if Uhuru has sinister moves, security will be less.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2022, 12:59:18 AM »
Even mt Kenyans are crying ?s=21&t=CrqF5X_hATz196lu5WxGWg

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2022, 01:01:18 AM »
Every loser cries...unable to fathom their unpopularity, loss of money and time.
Even mt Kenyans are crying ?s=21&t=CrqF5X_hATz196lu5WxGWg

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2022, 01:03:46 AM »
Mzee wa mavoko where you shit in a hole dug outside, every vote has to be counted. By the way, I have five bathrooms in my house, no one shares a bathroom in my house. By the way, I did a simple count, you started posting here around mashada days, add around 25yrs since that and you are at least 50 and still shitting outside waiting for trees to grow.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2022, 01:07:21 AM »
How is Lowell slums of Boston, truck driver. I am now in Lyon taking my daughter to Disneyland in Paris.
Mzee wa mavoko where you shit in a hole dug outside, every vote has to be counted. By the way, I have five bathrooms in my house, no one shares a bathroom in my house. By the way, I did a simple count, you started posting here around mashada days, add around 25yrs since that and you are at least 50 and still shitting outside waiting for trees to grow.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2022, 01:18:27 AM »
Ignore this fool. It's like you get married to a trailer trash and you become one. How many men boast about number of bathroom on their house? Jinga kabisa.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2022, 01:23:51 AM »
Uhuru has refused to conced. Finally sworn he will not hand over.  People in volatile areas should start looking for plan B.  Gemans in Nyanza your security begins with you same as those from Azimio in Centro. Chebukati has 7 days but what happens after 7 days expire?