Author Topic: The real turnout is higher than thought  (Read 1574 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: The real turnout is higher than thought
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2022, 06:29:31 AM »
Yes fake news are all over

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2022, 06:36:08 AM »
My understanding is that the uploaded 34As are valid but the 34Bs have major problems and so are being done fresh at Bomas to match the 34As which are the primary unalterable documents (thanks to the Constitution and Maina Kiai taking the question to the High Court in 2017, thus decentralizing thievery to the 46,000+ stations and making it that more difficult). These re-done 34Bs are what Chebukati is announcing. So those doing math with the 34Bs on the portal will have wrong figures since some of them are off.

Explains the difference btw West/BBC and the Kenyan media figures, I guess, since the former have only been using the 34Bs on the portal. If you don't want to wait for Chebukati's declared figures, then you need to have done the 34As in order to know the eventual result before Chebukati.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2022, 06:55:00 AM »
The standard has I think close to reality..yes it will barely above the line https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/2022elections/

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2022, 07:05:49 AM »
My understanding is that the uploaded 34As are valid but the 34Bs have major problems and so are being done fresh at Bomas to match the 34As which are the primary unalterable documents (thanks to the Constitution and Maina Kiai taking the question to the High Court in 2017, thus decentralizing thievery to the 46,000+ stations and making it that more difficult). These re-done 34Bs are what Chebukati is announcing. So those doing math with the 34Bs on the portal will have wrong figures since some of them are off.

Explains the difference btw West/BBC and the Kenyan media figures, I guess, since the former have only been using the 34Bs on the portal. If you don't want to wait for Chebukati's declared figures, then you need to have done the 34As in order to know the eventual result before Chebukati.
I doubt the mistakes would be material... unless they are fake forms which doesn't look unlikely...at least six have issues....but generally I expect the maths to converge...

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2022, 08:02:51 AM »
I took time to compare few and I found figures that would not thread the needle. Typo errors that are not significant! I can now sleep after hours of consuming hearth-shuttering fake news. DP will emerge on top no matter how many times they recount! 50%+ over 200,000!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!