Author Topic: Kenyan elections made me forget there's a war and a second loading . . .  (Read 390 times)

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
Mambo ya Ukraine na Taiwan. Need to catch up! Did China finish throwing her major fit? Are Germans still being daft about their dire need of Russian energy? Should find out. Funny how elections take over totally! We should come up with a system that doesn't steal a whole week of our lives! (potentially 2-3 weeks when petitions are involved!).

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Russia is winning the war in Ukraine... mostly by winning the energy and sanctions war. EU is about to surrender.

China has changed the Taiwan status quo after Pelosi's dumb move.. now there is no more "median line" in the Taiwan Strait. Military drills will be done frequently. They released a "white paper" on reunification plans.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Russia is winning the war in Ukraine... mostly by winning the energy and sanctions war. EU is about to surrender.

China has changed the Taiwan status quo after Pelosi's dumb move.. now there is no more "median line" in the Taiwan Strait. Military drills will be done frequently. They released a "white paper" on reunification plans.

Wewe @Robina pia, you are no different from @Dear Mami. You also appear consumed by Kenyan elections. How can Russia be winning the war when they have not found a way to destroy even one single HIMARS?!? The range of a HIMARS missile has now gone up to 300 miles! There have put out some weak propaganda but the truth is, they are moving their Ammo dumps back away from the front-lines which complicates their logistics and supply lines to the front.  The Russians are terrified. Their fear is such that, some Russians are operating from a Nuclear power station - knowing that Ukraine can't fire back given risk of nuclear fallout.
Meanwhile Ukraine is preparing a counter offensive to the South near Kherson.
IF THIS IS NOT BIG then I do not know what is - Ukraine is now hitting targets outside Ukraine borders:
1. Ammo dump in Crimea near airport was struck. At the time it happened, Russian Tourists were Summer vacationing. They fled into their cars and took off back to Russia proper.
2. Today An airfield inside Belarus was struck. The target was an Air Base that had Russian fighter planes and ammo was parked. Belarus has not talked of retaliation yet.

Think! For your information, there is a PINNED thread so on Nipate the Ukraine war is not forgotten. Check it out for updates and do NIPATE a favor by posting therePutin got outmatched by BIDEN

.... and ohh look out for the documentary "Against All Odds" to be released this Fall. I posted the trailer on that thread. It might also interest the guy who spoke about Putin having Lunch in Kyiv ;)