Author Topic: Pundit, do you think Raila will pick Kalonzo as running mate in 2027?  (Read 633 times)

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
I doubt whether he will ever pick GEMA again. Listening and reading Odomos online, they think Kalonzo would have pulled more numbers than ndia witch. Do you believe the numbers that Martha added outweigh what Kalonzo lost as a nobody in the campaign? Another thing, how far do you think ODM will take violence this time? In 2013 and 2017, over 200 people died, and thousands of businesses were destroyed. It was worse in 2017 because it scared Uhuru to the point of welcoming the violent people into the Government. BBI, Kemsa, and budgeted looting were introduced when handshake happened; that, my friend, is why 2017 violence was worse. I think it will be worse these times after watching Mutembei TV and reading jaluo comments on Facebook. A lot of them are saying ''this time or never". And yes, most of them are blaming Kikuyus again for their loss. In fact, I read one comment using Kabila adui again, which is the hallmark of Raila's 30 years in politics. If Ruto takes the bible and Raila continues his vicious cycle of violence and 'kimeibwo' nonsense. I think Kenya will be a precarious state because Ruto NEVER negotiates, caves, or gives up, no matter the violence. We may be staring at a challenging time ahead if what ODOMOS are peddling online comes to fruition. They know Raila may not be healthy to contest in 2027, so this time is NOW or NEVER!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Pundit, do you think Raila will pick Kalonzo as running mate in 2027?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2022, 07:46:02 AM »
Nope I think family will protect Raila and force to retire.The Luos are done with him.How he lost to Ruto with state backing and all that has convinced Luos Odingas are cursed.Idah Wil likely join politics but Raila has no fight left in him. Ruto as you know just need an inch and he takes it...so 2027 is done deal...2032 gema takes over ...Uhuru gave Raila & crew an hail Mary move they didn't use it

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2022, 07:53:52 AM »
I doubt whether he will ever pick GEMA again. Listening and reading Odomos online, they think Kalonzo would have pulled more numbers than ndia witch. Do you believe the numbers that Martha added outweigh what Kalonzo lost as a nobody in the campaign? Another thing, how far do you think ODM will take violence this time? In 2013 and 2017, over 200 people died, and thousands of businesses were destroyed. It was worse in 2017 because it scared Uhuru to the point of welcoming the violent people into the Government. BBI, Kemsa, and budgeted looting were introduced when handshake happened; that, my friend, is why 2017 violence was worse. I think it will be worse these times after watching Mutembei TV and reading jaluo comments on Facebook. A lot of them are saying ''this time or never". And yes, most of them are blaming Kikuyus again for their loss. In fact, I read one comment using Kabila adui again, which is the hallmark of Raila's 30 years in politics. If Ruto takes the bible and Raila continues his vicious cycle of violence and 'kimeibwo' nonsense. I think Kenya will be a precarious state because Ruto NEVER negotiates, caves, or gives up, no matter the violence. We may be staring at a challenging time ahead if what ODOMOS are peddling online comes to fruition. They know Raila may not be healthy to contest in 2027, so this time is NOW or NEVER!

You're just hating on them. My reading on social media comments is that people don't even WANT TO HEAR things about rigging and what-not: they don't even want Supreme Court manenos. Nothing. They just want results to be announced and they move on with their lives. No one is interested in a fight. If Kenyans want wakora, then it's their prerogative: wengi wape.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2022, 08:05:31 AM »
Nope I think family will protect Raila and force to retire.The Luos are done with him.How he lost to Ruto with state backing and all that has convinced Luos Odingas are cursed.Idah Wil likely join politics but Raila has no fight left in him. Ruto as you know just need an inch and he takes it...so 2027 is done deal...2032 gema takes over ...Uhuru gave Raila & crew an hail Mary move they didn't use it
I doubt. Raila is like Mugabe/Kibuga in one. He will be running and more violent in 2027. Yes, 2032 will be a battle between Kimani Ichungwah and Ndindi Nyoro, according to inside source!. I don't know how DP will plot to drop DO without much fracas around 2030-31. It will be a tough political fight to have DO running and DP trying to hand power to his proxy!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2022, 11:49:21 AM »
I think we are projecting too far into the future.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2022, 12:28:03 PM »
I think we are projecting too far into the future.
Safari ya kesho upangwa Leo. I guess hi ni safari ya kesho kutwa!