Author Topic: Uhuru I hope you're not joking - Kenya will go to civil war  (Read 1198 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Uhuru I hope you're not joking - Kenya will go to civil war
« on: August 11, 2022, 09:54:08 PM »
Starting with Kenya police and army - now that there is no clear tribal divide.

I am sure UDA aligned police will refuse or confront kinoti from now on.

Uhuru unlike Kibaki of 2007 is NOW ACTING PRESIDENT - cant hire - cant fire - he just sit there - ashamed having totally lost home support and is very vulnerable - and so is kenya for civil war where police and army start fighting each other

Seem they attemped to kidnap Chirchir but was foiled - they had gone for Mike Kirui - Chirchir guy - few days ago.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?ref=watch_permalink&v=1299312587273038

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Uhuru I hope you're not joking - Kenya will go to civil war starting
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2022, 09:59:17 PM »
Kenya police and army - now that there is no clear tribal divide - are ones likely to get divided. I dont see situation where Kalenjin warrior will attack Kikuyus or Luhyas or Gusii - knowing what they done and knowing Ruto may need them. Kikuyus have today bought long term stability in RV - its now 3/4th election cycle and that marriage is now cemented - and it's few scared idiots like Uhuru who can plunge the country into chaos.

I am sure UDA aligned police will refuse or confront kinoti from now on. So if there is going to be war or battle - it will be btw Civilians and Police/Chiefs/Gov officers - and then btw gov official themselves - next thing police are shooting each other - as CHAIN OF COMMAND is now broken.

Uhuru unlike Kibaki of 2007 is NOW ACTING PRESIDENT - cant hire - cant fire - he just sit there - ashamed having totally lost home support and is very vulnerable - and so is kenya for civil war where police and army start fighting each other

ITS TOO LATE NOW THAT MANY BELIEVE RUTO HAS WON. ONLY VIABLE OPTION - SUPREME COURT. ANYTHING ELSE IS CIVIL WAR.

FUJO IMEISHA. NOW CHEBUKATI RUNS THIS TOWN.

Attempting to arrest Ruto Chief of Staff is akin to arresting Ruto.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Re: Uhuru I hope you're not joking - Kenya will go to civil war
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2022, 10:13:01 PM »
Chirchir gave UDA results and influenced IEBC to let international media stream results. I think that is why they wanted to arrest him. BBC, Reuters, Aljazeera, and others have been notified that the outgoing regime may monkey games. I guess that is why Reuters started live streaming results.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2022, 10:17:32 PM »
Ni hasira at being beaten 10 nill. They need to handle frustration. Chirchir need to go back to bunker. Many people blame him for 2013, 2017 and 2022...some deranged person can kill him. He has become a legend.

At this point Chirchir has finished his job - so what value is kidnapping him - when everything is now secured. Their only card is to sabotage chebukati so he doesnt announce result leading to annualment and another election.

Sabotage I dont know how - electricity - they have backup in Bomas - internet - is no longer needed - all forms are in Bomas - so right now only viable option is to kidnap ROS bringing the original to Nairobi

Chirchir gave UDA results and influenced IEBC to let international media stream results. I think that is why they wanted to arrest him. BBC, Reuters, Aljazeera, and others have been notified that the outgoing regime may monkey games. I guess that is why Reuters started live streaming results.

Offline sitting bull

• Superstar
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2022, 10:23:49 PM »
Prokopanda....

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2022, 10:25:40 PM »
They can storm Bomas and confiscate all materials. They can even kill Chebukati before he announces the results. These people are very sick. Raila being violent and in bed with someone with instruments of power is super very dangerous. Still, they have a few days to act because once Ruto is inside the Statehouse, they will be soiling their pants for good!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2022, 10:28:49 PM »
Pundit dont incite. Not necessary at all.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2022, 10:37:45 PM »
All indications Uhuru is not in charge. Matiangi and Kibicho trying to play president.  It will end in premium tears

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2022, 10:42:28 PM »
All indications Uhuru is not in charge. Matiangi and Kibicho trying to play president.  It will end in premium tears
Yes. Ruaraka Land Thief will suffer very soon

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2022, 10:48:12 PM »
You sound desperate. It only an election.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2022, 10:54:58 PM »
Yes they are at most dangerous. I am sure Uhuru is just drinking himself silly. That hidding including in his own polling station is legendary. It gotta hurt. He cant show up. Now it's Matiangia, Kibichos and the crew with exit flights - who see the numbers - as mere 1% - 100K - but it cannot be overturned. Chebukati is no longer in control. Everyone has the numbers.

I think Ruto need to make a deal with Kalonzo - and pretty much that should end this debacle. Because 2nd round or not - Kalonzo move will finish them.

Kalonzo will break this stalemate.

They can storm Bomas and confiscate all materials. They can even kill Chebukati before he announces the results. These people are very sick. Raila being violent and in bed with someone with instruments of power is super very dangerous. Still, they have a few days to act because once Ruto is inside the Statehouse, they will be soiling their pants for good!

Offline Okoths7272

• Regular
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2022, 11:00:20 PM »
You were kicked out of mau you threatened a civil war Maasai morans are vicious.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2022, 11:56:43 PM »

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2022, 12:00:52 AM »
You were kicked out of mau you threatened a civil war Maasai morans are vicious.
Maasai are are not vicious like Kalenjins. Even my county is called Uasin Gishu, a Maasai name. Maasai used to be majority in Uasin Gishu in the 20s, 30s and 40s. Nandis took their cattle and women and chased them away! Kipsigis are now 40% in Narok in the next 80 years, Kalenjins will be 80% of Narok!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2022, 12:43:19 AM »
He knows nothing. There is no one a Maasai fears like a Kalenjin.
Maasai are are not vicious like Kalenjins. Even my county is called Uasin Gishu, a Maasai name. Maasai used to be majority in Uasin Gishu in the 20s, 30s and 40s. Nandis took their cattle and women and chased them away! Kipsigis are now 40% in Narok in the next 80 years, Kalenjins will be 80% of Narok!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2022, 12:48:40 AM »
Other tribes fear Maasai
Maasai fear Kalenjin

https://www.europeansineastafrica.co.uk/_site/custom/database/?a=viewIndividual&pid=2&person=19628
The native levies (Masai) were a picturesque looking lot with their head dresses (sometimes of lions' manes) spears and shields, but oh! how they smelt of the red mud and fat with which they covered themselves. They are supposed to be such fearless warriors but, in those days, we found there was more brave talk than brave deeds and they were pretty scared of the Nandi.

In fact in all those 10yrs - Maasai warriors that British had hired with promise of lots of captured cows  would silently disappear into thicket as soon as they entered Nandi land. This had never happened before - as Maasai were always being used to subdue other tribes and paid in captured cattle.

Not even one Maasai was willing to show British the roads or path in Nandi.

In fact British struggled for 16yrs in Nandi because no one would enter Nandi - not arabs, not maasai, not anyone , they were terrified, for one thing was certain - death- and would disappear leaving the British facing alone

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2022, 01:00:11 AM »
Other tribes fear Maasai
Maasai fear Kalenjin

https://www.europeansineastafrica.co.uk/_site/custom/database/?a=viewIndividual&pid=2&person=19628
The native levies (Masai) were a picturesque looking lot with their head dresses (sometimes of lions' manes) spears and shields, but oh! how they smelt of the red mud and fat with which they covered themselves. They are supposed to be such fearless warriors but, in those days, we found there was more brave talk than brave deeds and they were pretty scared of the Nandi.

In fact in all those 10yrs - Maasai warriors that British had hired with promise of lots of captured cows  would silently disappear into thicket as soon as they entered Nandi land. This had never happened before - as Maasai were always being used to subdue other tribes and paid in captured cattle.

Not even one Maasai was willing to show British the roads or path in Nandi.

In fact British struggled for 16yrs in Nandi because no one would enter Nandi - not arabs, not maasai, not anyone , they were terrified, for one thing was certain - death- and would disappear leaving the British facing alone

Thanks for the history; even me as Nandi, I fear Nandi!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2022, 01:10:44 AM »
Nandis are ALPHA MALES. They are stubborn like hell, strong like mules, brave like lions and tenacious as it gets. Kipsigis we only respect NANDIS. Once a NANDI has decided, he has decided. No fear.
Thanks for the history; even me as Nandi, I fear Nandi!

Offline sitting bull

• Superstar
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2022, 03:42:59 AM »

...sounds like a script from vioja mahakamani.....

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2022, 10:38:08 AM »

Over in 25 minutes but Itumbi was all over with this story of kidnap arrest with international media two hours later at Catholic University? Some people love sight of blood.