Author Topic: Waiguru Trails by 1.2%  (Read 605 times)

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
Waiguru Trails by 1.2%
« on: August 10, 2022, 05:33:14 PM »
Wow kweli rumours in the cycle are too much. So Far 200K votes have been counted in Kirinyaga

Waiguru has 92K and Ngirici the Maverick has 94K

This woman is fire. I actually like this woman Tenacity. No wonder she was able to take Kanyotu Money and create a power house

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Waiguru Trails by 1.2%
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2022, 05:43:06 PM »
 :) our resident dispassionate pundit long called this for Waiguru at 2AM when only 2% of the precincts were in.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2022, 05:48:17 PM »
You do postmorteums; I do stick my neck out; I dont mind scoring 90%; I dont mind posting wrong information once in a while
:) our resident dispassionate pundit long called this for Waiguru at 2AM when only 2% of the precincts were in.

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2022, 05:50:18 PM »
Waiguru sasa kinalia hapo Twitter ati Ngirici has rigged with TWO ballot  Boxes brought into the counting hall by Ngirici agents illegally

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2022, 05:50:39 PM »
MOAS yes.. projection of results at 2% is pure guesswork.

You do postmorteums; I do stick my neck out; I dont mind scoring 90%; I dont mind posting wrong information once in a while
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2022, 07:19:52 PM »
I love Ngirici and her thug husband. I would not shed tears for Waiguru...but seriously how does someone like Kalonzo stick with Uhuru and Raila after all they have done to him and someone like Waiguru (uhuru side chick) is able to tell Uhuru forget you am moving to hasora movement.

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2022, 07:32:01 PM »
I love Ngirici and her thug husband. I would not shed tears for Waiguru...but seriously how does someone like Kalonzo stick with Uhuru and Raila after all they have done to him and someone like Waiguru (uhuru side chick) is able to tell Uhuru forget you am moving to hasora movement.

Kalonzo bluff was called and since he couldn't risk losing Ukambani to Ngilu or kivutha he has to stay there and be humilated by Raila

Kalonzo is finished

Offline Hulukafunda

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2022, 06:07:00 PM »
Wow kweli rumours in the cycle are too much. So Far 200K votes have been counted in Kirinyaga

Waiguru has 92K and Ngirici the Maverick has 94K

This woman is fire. I actually like this woman Tenacity. No wonder she was able to take Kanyotu Money and create a power house

wait for a comeback from waiguru, she is more popular in Gichugu a place where the tally has not be done

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2022, 06:43:06 PM »
Ngirici has lost to Anne Waiguru. Get over it!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!