Author Topic: Politically obsessed Kenyans. What will you do after results are final?  (Read 1699 times)

Offline .

• Mega superstar
 :57:

When your mini gods win or lose?
Will you run for their portraits and hang them on your walls for another 5 years of political worship :D?
Will you neglect even feeding your kids in order to kow tow or genuflect or even prostrate yourselves and your lives at their altars?
In the past 10 years of worshiping them, has your life on a personal level changed much :roll:?
I am off to the beach
Ni hayo tu!

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: Politically obsessed Kenyans. What will you do after results are final?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2022, 07:03:30 AM »
this is a hobby to us. it is hard to explain why we love politics this much. to us this like one big tournament and we want to know how our team does. after the elections next is the next season of who forms the govt who goes to opposition. the politics of that will keep us busy for the next 5 years. we are obsessed and love doing this

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2022, 08:02:26 AM »
Exactly
this is a hobby to us. it is hard to explain why we love politics this much. to us this like one big tournament and we want to know how our team does. after the elections next is the next season of who forms the govt who goes to opposition. the politics of that will keep us busy for the next 5 years. we are obsessed and love doing this

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2022, 09:44:23 AM »
Unfairandunbalanced is that you??

Offline .

• Mega superstar
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2022, 09:46:05 AM »

hehehehehe sawa.
Lakini hesabu tu the man hours involved in following the tournament  :D
Actually the political small gods are the ones enjoying
- Not only do they have the billions (fame and fortune/self-actualization on the Maslow scale)
- But also millions of zombies ready to kill to defend them if necessary
I was watching baba behind tinted windows and airconditioning getting swarmed by fanatical yet hungry crowds in impoverished Kibra as he went to vote and just shaking my head. Maanchap kafsa kafsa
Anywho, Kila nyani na starehe zake.
Ni hayo tu.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2022, 10:10:44 AM »
Smooth, oldun good to see you. Tuko hapa hapa tuu.

Offline .

• Mega superstar
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2022, 07:15:58 PM »

Powa. Ngamatta hii ritru bt ritru bit. Look how zombie-Kenyan politicos have wasted three days worshipping their small ngods :roll:.
Isapite!

Offline .

• Mega superstar
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2022, 07:14:39 PM »
Is the worship still on :roll:?
Four lost days for kwiinya
hebu hesabu hizo man hours wasted. Our country's GDP might drop 0.5% juu ya hiyo
There is a reason all the men in this pic are billionaires and you are not  :roll:
ISAPITE!

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2022, 07:19:40 PM »
Is the worship still on :roll:?
Four lost days for kwiinya
hebu hesabu hizo man hours wasted. Our country's GDP might drop 0.5% juu ya hiyo
There is a reason all the men in this pic are billionaires and you are not  :roll:
ISAPITE!

Politics is fun. I spend hours with trumplikkkans online day in and day out for 3 years straight. I think I was putting 10 hours a day! Kenya politics is only fun during elections. It is worth every minute. Kinda like those who love sports. Politics is a sport!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline .

• Mega superstar
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2022, 07:28:32 PM »

Politics is fun. I spend hours with trumplikkkans online day in and day out for 3 years straight. I think I was putting 10 hours a day! Kenya politics is only fun during elections. It is worth every minute. Kinda like those who love sports. Politics is a sport!

Fair enough :D.
You are inspiring me to become a politician.
Cheering supporters to vote one in and make one a billionaire.
But unlike fans of a kawaida footie team, will be willing to lay down their lives for me when push comes to shove!

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2022, 07:48:34 PM »

Fair enough :D.
You are inspiring me to become a politician.
Cheering supporters to vote one in and make one a billionaire.
But unlike fans of a kawaida footie team, will be willing to lay down their lives for me when push comes to shove!
Kenya politics is dear to me. When DP is out of politics, I will be out as well. Only there because he is my personal mini Jesus on earth!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline .

• Mega superstar
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2022, 02:42:10 PM »
RV Heav'
Waiting to see you collapse to the ground IF your self-admitted  personal god doesn't become prez
 :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2022, 02:52:42 PM »
RV Heav'
Waiting to see you collapse to the ground IF your self-admitted  personal god doesn't become prez
 :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Yes, I will collapse, sir! I was on aspirin three days ago, just in case, but once I was sure of the win, I was like a bouncing baby, though I have gained 10 lbs the last week drinking gallons of tea and Mandazi while glued to TV and laptop!

Offline .

• Mega superstar
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2022, 09:02:49 AM »
RV Heav'

How many gallons of Johnny Walker did you down on the day your personal god won :D?
Did you shekilegi all nite with "those obese ngels Njamba hangs out with" as patel says?

The bombshell;
Do not celebrate too early. Baba's loss was carefully planned. Both sides (WSR and Baba) were in the dark as to those plans
But a good plan can never fully be concealed. It is too sweet not to leak. There were hints dropped months to the selection. By the likes of Ngunyi. And through articles like this one;

https://nation.africa/kenya/news/politics/why-uhuru-kenyatta-could-stay-in-office-until-may-next-year--3815030

Uhunye pia dropped cryptic hints on the same.

I do not have a dog in this fight but these are my humble predictions.

1. Baba will go to SCOK
2. SCOK will drag the case fweeeeeeeeeh on and on for months OR nullify
3. Uhunye will rule until May 3
4. Then hand over to baba

By then the Johnny Walker hangies would have faded  a sobering big time!

Regardless, tudumishe amani banaghenya! Once you start fighting the country is doomed for all of us. No side wins in any war that rips the country to pieces.

In the final analysis is the colonial msungu claim that Africans are incapable of governing themselves in a civilised manner and hence not ready for independence true?

Some of the ferras throwing rungus at Bomas like LeDama have big internationally gleaned degrees! :roll:

Ni hayo tuuuuu!

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2022, 09:36:41 AM »
RV Heav'

How many gallons of Johnny Walker did you down on the day your personal god won :D?
Did you shekilegi all nite with "those obese ngels Njamba hangs out with" as patel says?

The bombshell;
Do not celebrate too early. Baba's loss was carefully planned. Both sides (WSR and Baba) were in the dark as to those plans
But a good plan can never fully be concealed. It is too sweet not to leak. There were hints dropped months to the selection. By the likes of Ngunyi. And through articles like this one;

https://nation.africa/kenya/news/politics/why-uhuru-kenyatta-could-stay-in-office-until-may-next-year--3815030

1. Baba will go to SCOK

Regardless, tudumishe amani banaghenya! Once you start fighting the country is doomed for all of us. No side wins in any war that rips the country to pieces.

In the final analysis is the colonial msungu claim that Africans are incapable of governing themselves in a civilised manner and hence not ready for independence true?

Some of the ferras throwing rungus at Bomas like LeDama have big internationally gleaned degrees! :roll:

Ni hayo tuuuuu!

lol - uhuru is planning on extending his rule go may or even longer. your analysis is the correct one. uhuru was to suspend the elections on Tuesday night. he refused to make that call. this angered raila and matiangi. he has now gone Mia and is plotting alone

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2022, 09:55:15 AM »
RV Heav'

The bombshell;

1. Baba will go to SCOK

Ni hayo tuuuuu!
Grappling on anything to make all of you feel Good. Odwido Mutahi was predicting a 100% sure win by Raila, not Uhuru extending his term. Uhuru is scared as fuck of Mr, Samoei Ruto. He knows his capacity on all fronts. The courts, as well, are scared of him; they will hurriedly rule in his favor. Uhuru is not someone to plan or execute anything successfully; in 24 hours, he is 12-16 hours drunk; that is how he lost Jubilee, a juggernaut, to UDA. Once Ruto is sworn in, it won't take him 7-14 days to dismantle Uhuru and Raila completely; it will be an epic shellacking NEVER seen on earth. Behind those smiles, confidence, no revenge assertions are just time buying to be given the sword. Once he is inside Statehouse, meticulous planning will commence. 

Offline .

• Mega superstar
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2022, 05:51:09 PM »
Grappling on anything to make all of you feel Good. Odwido Mutahi was predicting a 100% sure win by Raila, not Uhuru extending his term. Uhuru is scared as fuck of Mr, Samoei Ruto. He knows his capacity on all fronts. The courts, as well, are scared of him; they will hurriedly rule in his favor. Uhuru is not someone to plan or execute anything successfully; in 24 hours, he is 12-16 hours drunk; that is how he lost Jubilee, a juggernaut, to UDA. Once Ruto is sworn in, it won't take him 7-14 days to dismantle Uhuru and Raila completely; it will be an epic shellacking NEVER seen on earth. Behind those smiles, confidence, no revenge assertions are just time buying to be given the sword. Once he is inside Statehouse, meticulous planning will commence.

Sounds like a nightmare version of Idi Amin on steroids ama :o :o :o :o :o :o :o?

Offline .

• Mega superstar
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2022, 11:27:15 AM »
RV Heav'
Seems your small god's brilliant rigging is crumbling in smoke
Join us hapa kando wenye hatuna stress as we head to the beach
Ni hayo tu

Offline .

• Mega superstar
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2022, 11:29:13 AM »

Powa. Ngamatta hii ritru bt ritru bit. Look how zombie-Kenyan politicos have wasted three days worshipping their small ngods :roll:.
Isapite!

polite reminder hapo njuu ritru bit ritru bit, kindogo kindogo

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2022, 11:43:14 AM »
Odlun, you're more political than us, who restrict our selves to kenya siasa. Now you're into global conspiracy theories that start from New Zeland to Alaska.
polite reminder hapo njuu ritru bit ritru bit, kindogo kindogo