Author Topic: Politically obsessed Kenyans. What will you do after results are final?  (Read 1659 times)

Offline .

• Mega superstar
Re: Politically obsessed Kenyans. What will you do after results are final?
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2022, 08:37:36 AM »
Odlun, you're more political than us, who restrict our selves to kenya siasa. Now you're into global conspiracy theories that start from New Zeland to Alaska.
polite reminder hapo njuu ritru bit ritru bit, kindogo kindogo

Wacha sideshows blo. Kula Realpolitik live live  :roll:

I will bevery surprised if RV Heav's self admitted personal god  :roll: assumes office :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2022, 09:45:16 AM »
I have whole thread on this - Raila and Uhuru are asking Supreme Court to sink Kenya to save them. I doubt Supreme Court want to get into that path that could finish the fragile kenya.

As always you guys underrate Ruto and he beats you. I have Phd in him - and RVHH is up close and personal.

Now tell us how Uhuru intend to run gov - even on a constitutional crisis - without parliamentary support - with both speakers hostile to him - and with limited powers.

Scared Ufool will definitely try to bribe supreme court judges but like BBI - he will fail.

No supreme court want to engineer a constitutional crisis...because it could lead to two or even 10 years where Kenya economy collapses, inflation makes their bribe money evaporate, civil war, murders, name it.

In short - Raila long showed his hand in 2017 - and know it's clear he is asking court to assist him engineer nusu-mkate nonsense - that would kill the already fragile kenya.

Odlun, you're more political than us, who restrict our selves to kenya siasa. Now you're into global conspiracy theories that start from New Zeland to Alaska.

I will bevery surprised if RV Heav's self admitted personal god  :roll: assumes office :D

Offline bryan274

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2022, 08:11:35 PM »
RV Heav'
Seems your small god's brilliant rigging is crumbling in smoke
Join us hapa kando wenye hatuna stress as we head to the beach
Ni hayo tu

lol

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2022, 01:06:42 PM »
Bryan always on the wrong side of history
Btwn did you ever marry that kamba ngeo?