Author Topic: Robinas Countdown thread to Fleeing from Nipate  (Read 2486 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Robinas Countdown thread to Fleeing from Nipate
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2022, 04:04:11 PM »
5 Days to go.......Come 10th Siberia Siberia....

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2022, 12:09:34 PM »
 8)

I don't run ever. Unless am busy with work.

I don't get why Zamunda politics will slow down.
If Ruto wins: Obados and Tujus go for dead Raila in Nyanza, etc. Sonko maybe goes for Kamba. Don't be delusional about Uhuru exile.. how naive. That would be fodder for new UDA rebels in Gema. I get you think it will be kumbaya my lord. Nope dynamics will flip

Raila wins: automatic Mt Kenya kingpin battles. Ruto wouldn't last a second there.

I see no sign of commercial break soon.

To be fair she will comeback after three months the others have gone already..this forum after Ruto win we should turn into serious debate no Kenya stuff..Kenya politics is about to change radically
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2022, 02:18:25 PM »
Robina you have been a nuisance the last few days quite annoying but sasa utajua ujui, anyways don't dare quit nipate.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2022, 03:03:09 PM »
Stop chasing us! Hatubanduki.  :D We'll be here criticizing Ruto every step of the way if he leads us down a bad path. Kenya mbele!

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2022, 10:12:43 AM »
As I predicted..........

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2022, 10:19:44 AM »
Raila is Kaput, so as his minions!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2022, 06:05:51 PM »

Its only that Robina is a lowkey Ruto supporter. She used to support Ruto before switching circa 2016.

Githunguri has run away so this kale needs someone else to bully.
You are a fighter I honestly would be disappointed if you ran,assmio depends on you here 💯 stay strong
I dare declare we will give a post in Rutos government I will personally vouch for that. We are not enemies.
She will be back briefly because of glimmer of hope from supreme court, then it will be lights out for a while! Ruto the 5th!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2022, 09:19:24 PM »

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2022, 02:59:22 PM »
nipates tend to die right after Raila loss.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2022, 05:02:49 PM »
It is quite bad from what I am seeing on Facebook. The swallowed the media deep state assmio invincibility propaganda line, hooker and sinker. It will take serious interventions to rescue the generation which has been lost to baba.

Lives, families and livelihoods will be broken.

Losses need not be this devastating.

nipates tend to die right after Raila loss.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2022, 04:19:56 AM »
As I predicted..........
You know her in and out!

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2022, 04:50:42 AM »

Been In this game for many years now. It made me an animal....
Anyway she will be back . Raila next assignment is change the constituion . He will try another BBI .

As I predicted..........
You know her in and out!

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2022, 10:08:53 AM »
Robina at least now lesson you have learned is to respect your elders,you are a young girl full of hot blood tulia, apart from that you can be future of Luo Nyanza, we  hustlers can support you by the way if you become realistic and avoid dynastic hogwash hubris.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2022, 12:55:37 PM »

kalenjins males are very weak. they love to terrorize women and children. Ruto is their mentor on how to violently take down women. I pity these people. this Nowayhaha mother fucker has been trying to bully you for ages. he is the worst of these fools

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2022, 12:58:01 PM »
How many kalenjins have you met in your miseable life; I bet less than 10. Kalenjin are not violent people. Unless it's war. Nowayah is a kikuyu. In kenya folks who terrorize women are gusii, merus and such.

Njamba if you knew kalenjin - you'd know violence even in speech is abhorred - we are taught to be humble, to speak softly - and shouting leave alone violence against women or children - is discouraged.

Kalenjin of course when you get into their wrong side - can unleash their demons - but generally they will leave you alone - and will never raise their voice - leave alone their hands to hurt a fly.

kalenjins males are very weak. they love to terrorize women and children. Ruto is their mentor on how to violently take down women. I pity these people. this Nowayhaha mother fucker has been trying to bully you for ages. he is the worst of these fools

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2022, 01:38:11 PM »
It is very dicey to deal with women in a capitalistic and now social media society. Reason why most men past 60s in Kiambu are in the graves or cabbages. In Ukambani it is even worse. You are lucky you can run around and Ruaka now is a hospice of neglected old men with rental income.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2022, 01:41:03 PM »
In the urban slums, tribe disappears. Just read the OBs in Kayole, Mavoko, it is crazy. In urban slums an empowered woman meets a disempowered poor deprived man - all become animals!

How many kalenjins have you met in your miseable life; I bet less than 10. Kalenjin are not violent people. Unless it's war. Nowayah is a kikuyu. In kenya folks who terrorize women are gusii, merus and such.

Njamba if you knew kalenjin - you'd know violence even in speech is abhorred - we are taught to be humble, to speak softly - and shouting leave alone violence against women or children - is discouraged.

Kalenjin of course when you get into their wrong side - can unleash their demons - but generally they will leave you alone - and will never raise their voice - leave alone their hands to hurt a fly.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2022, 01:58:32 PM »

I don't need to meet Kalenjins. News trickling from your zones show of people that really have no training in soft power. your males are like ruto,  they are serial wife abusers. when kales get challenged they use violence as the only way to solve standoffs. many kale cops kill women once the affairs go sour. this week alone a kale cop blew his gal friend's brains out and killed himself. pev showed how psychologically damaged you guys are. you are like overgrown babies with a really psychotic temper. I would never live among your people

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2022, 05:06:49 PM »
incredible Robina grew wings and flew away,Noway this is classic of you funny as shiet.
Robina come back