Author Topic: I here by declare that William Kipchirchir Samoei Arap Ruto is 5th president  (Read 507 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
My projection is that he is heading for huge win - of even 60%

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
It over for Raila - from now it full nightmare - Mt Kenya are going 85% for Ruto - and Kalenjin are going 85% on turnout & 98% for Ruto - that is normally a nightmare enough - but now Luo Nyanza had low turnout - and rest are terrible. Ruto likely to win with 60% of the vote against Raila 40%.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
i am sorry are the final results out? This seem like your usual MOAS.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Usual MOAS and IEBC are the same.

It's 54 versus 45;

Raila is preparing his concession speech

i am sorry are the final results out? This seem like your usual MOAS.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
seems only kalenjin have access to early results :o Reliable media says Raila in early lead
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Common sense. Raila in scoring 15% in GEMA.
seems only kalenjin have access to early results :o Reliable media says Raila in early lead

Offline patel

• Enigma
IEBC portal so far 87% in 13% remaining....Baba cannot catch up...what a sad ending. Went down as a traitor to the cause...