Author Topic: FBI raids Trump House  (Read 522 times)

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
FBI raids Trump House
« on: August 09, 2022, 03:41:49 AM »

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fbi-raids-mar-a-lago-trump_n_62f19592e4b0acf9d000e5dc

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: FBI raids Trump House
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2022, 05:13:04 AM »
His GQP cult is going apeshit.  Nuts.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2022, 10:04:30 AM »
In the US, nobody is above the law. Donald Trump has yet to learn this fact.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2022, 11:55:22 AM »
Very bad precedent. You don't treat ex-POTUS like dat just because he threaten to run again. You will see toward November Biden claim FBI found something in Mar-a-lago loos.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2022, 12:14:27 PM »
US is not a banana republic like our mother country. Biden has no hands in these issues. The FBI and Department of Justice (DOJ) are independent. That is why even ignored the then President Trump's instructions to investigate his election fraud claims in 2020.

Very bad precedent. You don't treat ex-POTUS like dat just because he threaten to run again. You will see toward November Biden claim FBI found something in Mar-a-lago loos.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2022, 06:45:06 PM »
US is not a banana republic like our mother country. Biden has no hands in these issues. The FBI and Department of Justice (DOJ) are independent. That is why even ignored the then President Trump's instructions to investigate his election fraud claims in 2020.

Are you seriously trying to reason with a Q-Anoner :D?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman