Author Topic: UDA premised their whole campaign on faking crowds. Azimio had a strategy.  (Read 684 times)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
If Ndii couldn't figure this out, no way Itumbi & Fake Ph.D would have. Azimio knew all too well that KK had paid 1.58M booking fee for Nyayo venue  - a venue they quietly  knew would be "too far" for the Githurai masses.

Invalid Tweet ID?s=20&t=Tnu7g27IrRaZV--dGIkX2A

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Postmortem ni Wednesday

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Postmortem ya campaign ni leo, ya elections result ndio Wednesday.

Postmortem ni Wednesday
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Postmortem ni Wednesday
Ruto has held I believe 10 times more rallies than Raila.The impact will be seen on Tuesday night

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma

Postmortem ni Wednesday

Postmortem ni Wednesday
Ruto has held I believe 10 times more rallies than Raila.... nyef nyef ......
Is that not so obvious. Make  that 20 times! He begun his rallies in 2017.

Offline patel

• Enigma
Banking on final Rally? Now we quoting Dikembe, Junet tea boy.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I tell you the bankruptcy..and the sheer madness from audacity of dope.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Muhindi, You and Pundit will know tomorrow that words are cheap. So you want to change the narrative of what had become a tradition that came along LONG LONG before social media arrived on the scene? You think hurling insults at the Dikembes & Junets changes facts?
National media converge at these venues with their best equipment and you are telling us, a leading formation won't take advantage of this FREE FREE MEDIA AIRTIME BEAMED NATIONALLY? What will you tell us next? You do not enjoy sex?  :stfu: Daganya toto! 
Talk that silly propaganda to 18 year olds voting the first time and who have no comparisons to make.
This is not our first election cycle. Ruto may have in 2022 opted to address 7 rallies on the last day of the campaign - the first major contender formation to do so - but nothing back there shows other leading contenders chose that path.
At my age, I know, I have been through several, probably more than 6 election cycles. From 2002, when NARC held its epic last rally at Uhuru park to 2017 when NASA and Jubilee held separate final rally in the city, these final rallies have 1) been held in Nairobi 2) They are meant to be a culmination of the hard work each leading party has put in and are meant to be a show of might, a flexing of muscle if you will, ahead of polling day. They are done in full glare of media and are a powerful pointer especially to the undecided, to make their last minute decision and get on board with the winning team. GOOGLE what final rallies mean to politicians before putting me through a pointless argument. Nkt.