Author Topic: Raila with all systems and deep state want all the sick to vote  (Read 575 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Raila with all systems and deep state want all the sick to vote
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2022, 01:53:46 PM »
Raila has nicked it this time: registration and turnout. Basically Uhuruto's biggest advantage 2012 & 17.

Ruto ia crying about planned voter suppression in RV for this reason.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2022, 02:31:33 PM »
I dont see anything that changes. Raila base is Luo Nyanza. He can do 100% there. It wont change much. Ruto game it play Mt kenya and RV as his core base.
Raila has nicked it this time: registration and turnout. Basically Uhuruto's biggest advantage 2012 & 17.

Ruto ia crying about planned voter suppression in RV for this reason.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2022, 02:34:45 PM »
Why is Ruto crying about voter suppression in RV? He said Kikuyu diaspora are being scared to flee or stay home.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2022, 02:35:38 PM »
Because he has intelligence and he provided the names -and the actors - and that has been stopped. This was Uhuru last card. To pull Moi 1992 tribal clashes card...so kikuyus can run back to him for protection...hate Ruto and kalenjin.

According to Tallam who works for Ruto - ICC has been given all the details, audio and video of their evil plans.

Why is Ruto crying about voter suppression in RV? He said Kikuyu diaspora are being scared to flee or stay home.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2022, 02:42:22 PM »
I believe Ruto on this.. but only you and Talam can tell the difference. Average Wanjiku sees such leaflets and run for he hills.. they cannot take a chance with Kalenjin.

PEV threat can undermine Ruto badly.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2022, 02:47:53 PM »
Of course a few have run - and will run - but it's not a mass panic - it's not going to change much. Uhuru plans was to cause mass panic first in RV and later in Mt kenya. This was his last card to win back Kikuyus. Ruto has intelligence on him like rice on white.

As long as he cannot scale any of his rigging or sabotage - then no problem.

Bribing few people, buying ids, that cannot scale - and affect presidential election.

Ruto strategy is to win inspite and despite of rigging

I believe Ruto on this.. but only you and Talam can tell the difference. Average Wanjiku sees such leaflets and run for he hills.. they cannot take a chance with Kalenjin.

PEV threat can undermine Ruto badly.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2022, 07:39:49 PM »
But in 2013, Jubilee did the same thing. Carried old women from their homes and hospitals, many on wheelbarrows - Did I say wheelbarrows? Yes in 2013. Ama you think we have forgotten?

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2022, 07:48:21 PM »
RVGEMALuhya turnout VS Luo Nyanza turnout. Few days we will find out!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!