Author Topic: ruto neighbors say he is a hardened criminal that specialized printing fake mone  (Read 661 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
?s=20&t=nPpX-yEl2hLLBmP6hESNYQ

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
In 1972-73, DP was in standard one in Kamagut Primary school. He studied in Kerotet primary in 1976-1978. He returned back to Kamagut for in the last years of Primary school where he scored 35 out of 36 points in CPE becoming number one in Kenya. Mzee anaongea nonsense after being paid a few shillings!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
In 1972-73, DP was in standard one in Kamagut Primary school. He studied in Kerotet primary in 1976-1978. He returned back to Kamagut for in the last years of Primary school where he scored 35 out of 36 points in CPE becoming number one in Kenya. Mzee anaongea nonsense after being paid a few shillings!

mzee is a character witness he knows this thief in and out. mwizi wa Kalamu na rubber ..mwizi hodari kabisa

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Kumbe watu ni Dinosaurs hapa. Ruto was from a poor background then. I will be nice to wazee going forward!. In fact, he stayed home for a while before joining Kapsabet boys and couldn't get his credentials after finishing Kapsabet Boys. He is a true hustler who is moments away from becoming the President of the republic of Kenya.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Pragmatic..that been a long wait for Raila presidency and it ain't happening this year

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch

😂.  If he sat next to you, you knew your sharpener, protractor, compass, the whole Oxford Mathematic Set was in play.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma

😂.  If he sat next to you, you knew your sharpener, protractor, compass, the whole Oxford Mathematic Set was in play.
:roll: :85: It is no joke but that is so funny. I doubt though the RVs here will laugh.
Azimio is all about credibility. Mzee Chepkwony has been a revered figure ever since the day he spoke in that Senate hearing and coined the words 'waligula' & 'masitooo'. I believe he is the whole reason Azimio returned to Eldoret to hammer WSR in his own backyard just 8 days to the election. Gosh when asked who is the thieving guy, Kalenjin crowd roars back "Ruto". IN HIS OWN YARD! Whoever organized this and included this mzee as a speaker, did a master stroke

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch

:roll: :85: It is no joke but that is so funny. I doubt though the RVs here will laugh.
Azimio is all about credibility. Mzee Chepkwony has been a revered figure ever since the day he spoke in that Senate hearing and coined the words 'waligula' & 'masitooo'. I believe he is the whole reason Azimio returned to Eldoret to hammer WSR in his own backyard just 8 days to the election. Gosh when asked who is the thieving guy, Kalenjin crowd roars back "Ruto". IN HIS OWN YARD! Whoever organized this and included this mzee as a speaker, did a master stroke

He is funny indeed.  But also sobering.  I don't think poverty can excuse it.  Because most poor people are not thieves.  If I am not wrong, there is a genetic component(not sure how much) to criminality.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman