Author Topic: 13 days to go..all set.. except for dci drama with storekeepers  (Read 661 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Kigame bid thrown out.Today is last debate.Then final drama on fighting for a stadium in Nairobi.Kinoti will be busy with logistics officers whose job is to tag KIEMS kits thinking they are hackers. What else do we expect? Last minute opinion polls? Will uhuru hit the campaign trail in last 10 remaining days.Official campaign end next Saturday.Look unlikely..he is now doing farewell parties after realizing late that he is going home?  The political game has shifted to six piece .In background turnout mobilisation, agents deployment, rigging plans, anti rigging plans, hacking plans, parallel tallying center and lots of tumbo joto from uhuru folks

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: 13 days to go..all set.. except for dci drama with storekeepers
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2022, 09:44:07 AM »
Why did Smartmatic send storekeepers to Kenya and not just use professional courier services to send the "non-strategic election materials"? It would have been less expensive and am sure much faster.
Here Chebukati has to answer.

Btw, when looking at the IEBC setup it looks like a department of Wajir County. I think IEBC has to be shaken up after the election.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2022, 10:38:24 AM »
Why did Smartmatic send storekeepers to Kenya and not just use professional courier services to send the "non-strategic election materials"? It would have been less expensive and am sure much faster.
Here Chebukati has to answer.

Btw, when looking at the IEBC setup it looks like a department of Wajir County. I think IEBC has to be shaken up after the election.
Because they need to manage the distribution of kiems kit to 46k polling station.That huge logistically challenge.The guys they sent are logistics experts.You can generate barcode yourself and buy a barcode scanner for cheap. The barcode will just make it easy to dispatch the kits. Kenya election are manual...all the hacking n IT nonsense are waste of time. Smartmatic are just getting free 3b kshs from Kenya. As for IEBC..I think chairman is luhya..CEO from coast..all Muslims share names

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2022, 12:01:10 PM »
To be exact, Bukusu. :D :D :D

Kinoti is full of drama and no follow up later. Recall Sgt. Kenei's and Cohen's cases? Till today nothing coming from DCI. Cohen's case is even more straight forward. Wairimu of course got rid of the man with the help of known persons, but Kinoti still to pin them.

Because they need to manage the distribution of kiems kit to 46k polling station.That huge logistically challenge.The guys they sent are logistics experts.You can generate barcode yourself and buy a barcode scanner for cheap. The barcode will just make it easy to dispatch the kits. Kenya election are manual...all the hacking n IT nonsense are waste of time. Smartmatic are just getting free 3b kshs from Kenya. As for IEBC..I think chairman is luhya..CEO from coast..all Muslims share names
[/quote]

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2022, 01:46:04 PM »
Kinoti is a drama queen
But he is now useless because DPP Haji Yusuf got tired with his dramas without evidence
So he is toothless bulldog - none of his charges will be approved by Yusuf.

Now for this drama - it useless
They got store keepers who came to tag KIEMS kit, train IEBC staff on how to track them in warehouse using barcode readers, and maybe watch wilderbest migration in the mara.
And then Smartmatic work away with cool 2.5Bkshs

Because our election is MANUAl. Electronic part is bit and piece - biometric - and provisional transmission of results.

To be exact, Bukusu. :D :D :D

Kinoti is full of drama and no follow up later. Recall Sgt. Kenei's and Cohen's cases? Till today nothing coming from DCI. Cohen's case is even more straight forward. Wairimu of course got rid of the man with the help of known persons, but Kinoti still to pin them.

[/quote]

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2022, 04:54:30 PM »
Baba and dip shit had 4 years to reform IEBC. What did they do?

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution