Author Topic: Lee Njiru really nails the Kalenjin and PEV like nobody - complusory reading  (Read 1562 times)

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Molo clashes were even worse than 2007,because as a Kid I saw first hand traumatized families, there was one kikuyu guy that had all his family wiped out,he was traumatised he totally lost it he couldn't even speak his voice disappeared and he became mental, I will never forget that,that made us hate Kalenjins with a vengeance but on bright  side most Kikuyus recovered and went to Nairobi where they became mbig businessmen some stayed at our neighbourhood to this day and you cant tell them apart only their names

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Now imagine it's happening every week in Kerio Valley. People become harden. They get back to business and sire more kids.
Molo clashes were even worse than 2007,because as a Kid I saw first hand traumatized families, there was one kikuyu guy that had all his family wiped out,he was traumatised he totally lost it he couldn't even speak his voice disappeared and he became mental, I will never forget that,that made us hate Kalenjins with a vengeance but on bright  side most Kikuyus recovered and went to Nairobi where they became mbig businessmen some stayed at our neighbourhood to this day and you cant tell them apart only their names

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Now imagine it's happening every week in Kerio Valley. People become harden. They get back to business and sire more kids.
Thats was simply demonic what kalenjins did in 1992,and thats because you had power Moi was Pork he gave you arrows and stuff against innocents Kikuyu farmers

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Moi did NOT give Kalenjin arrows or any help. He simply started the war. Every kalenjin warrior is trained to make his own weapon. Give me a kilo of 6-9 nails - and I can make you 200 arrows in a day. We are trained to make all sort of weapons, arrows, bows, clubs, swords, anything you'll need, and how to use them correctly.

Thats was simply demonic what kalenjins did in 1992,and thats because you had power Moi was Pork he gave you arrows and stuff against innocents Kikuyu farmers

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
This good article - but Kalenjin makes the finest weapons using finest materials.
For bows - there are special trees - if you're too lazy you can use bamboo - but there is tree that never breaks
For arrows - mostly nails nowadays
For feathers - we dont use chicken feathers - we use eagle feathers - we use the feathers of bird that fly very fast.
Everything is a art well taught - you're beaten until you master it
You make everything for yourself...clubs, walking sticks, name it

https://ke.opera.news/ke/en/pets/1f8662d6fe57413d2fc72f0e2030ad6e