Author Topic: Kenyans scramble for unga at Naivas after prices reduced to Sh100  (Read 762 times)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2022-07-21-kenyans-scramble-for-unga-at-naivas-after-prices-reduced-to-sh100/

First of all this thread is for the record. 5 years from now there will be the Rigatis of this world to make claims on National TV that Government has never retailed subsidized fertilizer at 2,800/=.

And those who fault what the government has done on Unga can find outlets where unga is retailing at 210 - 230.
Hawa wengine wako kwa Naivas line tunajua kura yao iko upande gani.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Kenyans scramble for unga at Naivas after prices reduced to Sh100
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2022, 05:17:14 PM »
How many naivas stores are in Bungoma.What the plan to reduce gorogoro of maize.These things won't work

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2022, 07:06:53 PM »
How many naivas stores are in Bungoma.What the plan to reduce gorogoro of maize.These things won't work
Bungoma has always had Naivas supermarket since the days we had Nakumatt.

Naivas Supermarket - Bungoma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2022, 07:09:12 PM »
Bungoma has a Naivas supermarket that has been there since the days we had Nakumatt.

Naivas Supermarket - Bungoma

So millions of bungoma people will queue in naivas bungoma to buy unga..it will have little impact until maize is flooded everywhere ...

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2022, 08:45:38 PM »
Bungoma people are Kenya kwanza voters even if Unga retails at 50 shillings.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2022, 10:40:01 PM »
So millions of bungoma people will queue in naivas bungoma to buy unga..it will have little impact until maize is flooded everywhere ...
Why are you stuck up on Nivas when the President clearly directed that the price of maize flour be lowered across the country. Millers are not only milling for Naivas. Nivas has simply led the way. Eventually (b4 the 28 days lapse) even at the kiosk a 2kg will retail at 100 Bob. I know for a fact that Korokoro cost is driven by and mirrors the cost of the commodity in the packets. Which should not be a tall order for West Kenya since maize harvesting is already in progress.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2022, 10:48:16 PM »
You obviously think what Ugali is to a lunye is what mursik is to a kalenjin but you are mistaken.

BTW even when Ruto comes to Bungoma county he heads to Didmas Barasa village & Mt. Elgin areas. He avoids Bungoma town itself. Never known why, neither do I care. I just know tomorrow Bungoma town is host to the mother of all mega Azimio Rallies. Baba na Martha will be in attendance.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2022, 07:38:21 AM »
You obviously think what Ugali is to a lunye is what mursik is to a kalenjin but you are mistaken.

BTW even when Ruto comes to Bungoma county he heads to Didmas Barasa village & Mt. Elgin areas. He avoids Bungoma town itself. Never known why, neither do I care. I just know tomorrow Bungoma town is host to the mother of all mega Azimio Rallies. Baba na Martha will be in attendance.
Maybe he goes where his people are. The Bukusu and Kalenjin of Mt Elgon! They are 80% of the population that is why Didmus, Wetangula, and Lusaka are winning big. In Trans Nzoia, Wamalwa is kicking Namtembeya's ass from Moi's bridge to Endebess!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2022, 07:02:30 PM »
You obviously think what Ugali is to a lunye is what mursik is to a kalenjin but you are mistaken.....

See I told you Unga to a Luhya is something else and cannot be compared to anything else. This Tweep posting today could not  have put it better...  :zen:

Invalid Tweet ID?s=20

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2022, 09:59:23 PM »
Why are you stuck up on Nivas when the President clearly directed that the price of maize flour be lowered across the country. Millers are not only milling for Naivas. Nivas has simply led the way. Eventually (b4 the 28 days lapse) even at the kiosk a 2kg will retail at 100 Bob. ....
The government of the day is a formidable machinery. This is what I told this tangatanga buffoon. From the day the 100 Bob unga appeared in Naivas, it has taken just 2 days and it is now in mama mboga kiosks in Bungoma. There are no queues of "millions". People are shopping normally. The product is available and wananchi are thankful to their government for reducing the price of their staple food. I took a pic today of a shelf (Nipate seems to have blocked uploading of images. WHY?). Pundit even after the doubting Thomas nonsense you posted, you are welcome to buy our 100 Bob unga if you are in Bungoma before Aug 9th. But I am 100%  sure you can get the same in Kericho also.
It is not rocket science. Pundit makes pointless rebuttals to our common sense posts, yet he is the same Pundit who will unabashedly post here that WSR, will rule for 20 years.... courtesy of ... were he to grab power. Nkt.