Author Topic: Rigathi really killed Ufool - described him as low self esteem weak drunkard  (Read 856 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
In summary he described him as a drunkard suffering from low self esteem and low inferiority complex unable to countenance the brilliance of Ruto.

Having worked as Uhuru PA - that description was apt.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I actually overestimated his intelligence. I couldn't believe he was that stupid. I kept saying he cannot be that stupid...surely taking on Ruto will cause him pain.

Now in two weeks time he might not only be running to exile but definitely state capture (kenyatta capture) has been for the first time placed on the pedestal of our politics - and action has to be taken.

Ufool will bankrupt Kenyatta empire - that his mother and father built over the years. The hard part has been done - even his own kikuyu people now want Kenyatta head on a silver platter. Ruto will deliver it.

Uhuru cannot be touched and other giant stories....are hilarious...because the rope is on his neck (STATE CAPTURE IS THE ISSUE OF THIS ELECTION)....what remain is for his yanking.

State capture is key plank of Ruto manifesto. He has to deliver it. He has to bankrupt the dynasties. Or he will leave a legion of very many disappointed people.

Some of the things that are almost certain now
1) Ruto will win - because he has more than rigging margin - almost two million votes. This is not 2007 when Raila beat Kibaki with 200K votes. To rig two million votes is impossible...because the other party is not sleeping.
2) Ruto wlll form a commission to investigate state capture - another name to investigate kenyatta and moi wealth.
3) The state capture commission will follow South Africa template...Kenyatta Zuma will go to prison and Guptas will run abroad.
4) Kenyatta companies will be dismantled and bankrupted.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
You're naive.

State capture will lead where Ruto want it to lead. Ruto knows what he wants. Such commission of inquiry are PR. The final report is ready. The recommendation are ready.

You can almost guess the final recommendation will make adverse reports against 1) Uhuru 2) Moi 3) Ndegwa 4) Rai 5) Macharia SK 6) Joho 7) Jan Mohammed.

You can also guess - that Ruto will want to own Kenyatta wealth - Gachagua will go for Moi - Ndidi Nyoro will go for Macharia SK - Moses Kuria will go for Joho

It going to be bloodless transfer of wealth - from one family - to many families - who are in Ruto team.

As for Raila winning - at this point - I dont see that happening - and you're praying he wins then dies :) What a evil spirit :)

As for me - I dont think politics is for me - I am not people persons - I dont enjoy people company - so I cannot make good politician. I like my peace- and I believe I can live happy fulfilling life outside politics.

You should stay with politicians for a week - then you'll know it's not everyone cup of tea - your phone rings 24-7s - you have to be ready to assist xyz - people queue every morning in your hse. My father was a politician and leader - I dont want it.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
Naivety is believing that these dynasties will let you take their wealth without a fight. Trying touching someone like Raila and Luos will be peeing in state house, these people are no Joke. I am not hoping that Raila dies, my hope is they do a very good and Raila, the maverick at his age decides to leave it to Karua in the second term and become a statesman.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Where have you been the last four years of epic fight btw Ruto and Uhuru - in derby Hustlers Versus Dynasties :). The fight ends on 9th August. Already Mt Kenya communities are sold that Uhuru and his family be finished for the nation sake - they are the sacrificial lambs for Kenya on the 9th August - you cannot steal trillions and incompetently bankrupt a country. They have handed Uhuru and his entire family to Ruto - to do whatever he wants with them. Ruto is interested in their wealth - nothing more. State capture is part of MANDATE RUTO is seeking on 9th. If he wins - he will proceed to do the needful.

Raila is not target of Ruto - he is too broke to be serious target - Ruto will give Miguna and other Luos the chance to finish him - take back community land like in Alego Dominion 15,000 acres he grabbed.

The battle after 9th will move to Luo Nyanza - It will be minor fight that will see Luo Nation kick out Odingas - same thing in Ukambani - then Ruto will control kenya - and will become incredibly powerful. Raila and his boys maybe scare you - they dont scare any Kalenjin man - whoever lived with Luos for 500yrs and know they have no stomach for a long conflict.

In the meantime Uhuru Kenyatta, Mois, Johos and others yao IMEIVA. 9th August. They are gone. 19 days!!!!!!!!!
Naivety is believing that these dynasties will let you take their wealth without a fight. Trying touching someone like Raila and Luos will be peeing in state house, these people are no Joke. I am not hoping that Raila dies, my hope is they do a very good and Raila, the maverick at his age decides to leave it to Karua in the second term and become a statesman.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
The DO was clinical.  His Political Science and Literature degree shone bright. He left the compromised media dazed. The dribbling was perfect to his turf. Curveballs masterclass.

I see fools dismiss Kenyan education and am like...shiet!
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline sema

• Enigma
I believe they will be an inquiry on state capture because it's a core part of Ndii's economic reform plan, but I do not think Uhuru will go to jail (we don't do that in Kenya)

Why would Kuria go after Joho? also, I'm surprised no one is mentioning Murathe as part of the state capture inquiry (he is building a boutique hotel in Spain using his stolen money and owns land in Watamu and said that's where he currently lives)

After listening to Ndii, it appears as though Ruto's fight with Uhuru was ideological, not personal. Ruto wanted to continue with the big 4 agenda, but Uhuru's focus was on expanding his families business empire and nothing else.

Ndii and Ruto are joined together ideologically (first by their opposition to the BBI and now, with Ndii's economic agenda) -- Uhuru had no ideological agenda beyond enriching himself and I believe that's why he has been beaten. Ndii and Ruto went to the people said: "These are our idea's for the country" -- Uhuru responded by attacking Ruto personally, but he had no ideological points of his own and the kenyan people (credit to them) rejected uhuru's personal attacks. They don't care. They're suffering.

And Ndii has said that in Kenya, inorder to push his economic agenda forward he had two choices: Pick a corrupt incompetent like uhuru & Moi or pick a corrupt competent like Ruto (or Kibaki) and ndii concluded that you have to pick the competent corrupt one because at least, he'll get things done.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Understand state capture versus corruption... state capture is private monopoly.. Joho control port business..they get money clean daily.Corruption ni wizi.State capture is stealing clean

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
This is getting very confusing to me. Are you telling us that Ruto will fight state capture as a way of ending corruption or is his objective to bankrupt some individuals and enrich others by gifting them these corrupt money that should go back to the taxpayers? Where did he learn his politics? From Idi Amin? I support ending state capture like I understand it, individuals in the government doing business with the same government, in fact, the biggest purveyors of this nonsense are Kenyan lawyers milking state institutions money, most lawyers can hardly make a penny out of government. Kenyans, big or small have to learn how live and thrive without this crazy codependency on the Baba na mama government. If Ruto was serious, I will vote for him if he comes out and shows us audited reports of the businesses he owns and how he makes money.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Doing business is not capture... monopolizing a section of the economy is to capture that part..it's market failure no different from a parastal like kplc capturing power sector.t's worse form of corruption.Its pervasive.Its hideous.Its stymie growth