Author Topic: very good debate do not listen to Kalenjins  (Read 1077 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
very good debate do not listen to Kalenjins
« on: July 19, 2022, 09:52:58 PM »
Martha was great

very good debate. at least we can now support each side based on our own biases. politics is like religion. everyone sees it from their own tinted lenses. I am with Azimio. We delivered devolution while in Odm. we stopped kibaki Coup in 2007. We went to court and exposed electoral manipulation by Uhuru and ruto. We helped uhuru not be impeached by Ruto wing of Urp power hungry wolves and if all works as planned we will be declared the victory of August 11th at noon.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: very good debate do not listen to Kalenjins
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2022, 09:58:50 PM »
Typical ODMer.....You fought Kibaki and GEMA , now you want GEMA yo vote for you....

Martha was great

very good debate. at least we can now support each side based on our own biases. politics is like religion. everyone sees it from their own tinted lenses. I am with Azimio. We delivered devolution while in Odm. we stopped kibaki Coup in 2007. We went to court and exposed electoral manipulation by Uhuru and ruto. We helped uhuru not be impeached by Ruto wing of Urp power hungry wolves and if all works as planned we will be declared the victory of August 11th at noon.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2022, 10:00:30 PM »
Gachagua won by a mile

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2022, 10:07:02 PM »
stay in your own grand delusions. tonight you lost 5% of central voters.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2022, 10:08:38 PM »
It wasnt Even close

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2022, 10:14:10 PM »

Actually Rigathi has cemented GEMAs votes . Good choice of having a GEMAn attacking Uhuru.

stay in your own grand delusions. tonight you lost 5% of central voters.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2022, 10:18:52 PM »
Gachagua was lethal on state capture/massive corruption and how Uhuru and evil Kenyatta empire has brought Kenyans to their knees. Milk, petroleum prices, fuliza, etc. or controlled by Kenyatta evil empire, which has appointed Azimio idiots of senile mzee and cucu martha to continue perpetuating. It was 10 nil, according thousands of comments on social media!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2022, 10:43:11 PM »

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2022, 12:04:22 PM »
yes Njamba i see usual ululations by UDA radicals. I need to watch the debate nione.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2022, 12:09:41 PM »
Look for all opinion polls done in twitter and facebook; find me one where Martha won.
This is tragic because AZIMIO decided to run propaganda that depicted Gachagua as incompetent buffon - for almost two months.
They should not have turned up for this debate - but they are foolish because they eventually believed in their propaganda.
Those of us who have watched Gachagua before - knows he became Ruto DPORK because he is very good debator, very good propagandist and very eloguent.

I really pity Azimio because this not debate like next week - I dont see any effect from Raila/Ruto - everyone knows Ruto is better communicator - nobody will be surprised that Ruto will come tops.

But for Azimio this very tragic - I see them losing 5-10% in Mt kenya - they caricatured Gachagua for months as unworthy buffon, believed in their own propaganda and then come the match up - everyone was surprised that Gachagua was lethal, well spoken presidential and passionate.

Lesson no 1 for Azimio. Never believe in your propaganda. Martha should not have shown up for debate. Gachagua badly needed this debate. Martha is well known...she didnt need to show up. Last minute she should have called in sick :).

Uhuru in 2017 refused to participate in the debate because he didnt need it. Martha didnt need this debate to repeat herself - her brand is known - Gachagua badly needed it but pretended he wont attend :) until last minute. Raila-Ruto match up is for me no biggie - both are well known. Uhuru needed to debate Raila in 2013 - he didnt need it in 2017 because he was PORK - and he skipped it.

yes Njamba i see usual ululations by UDA radicals. I need to watch the debate nione.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2022, 12:27:08 PM »
RV, thats the difference between people who closely follow up politics on  a daily basis and those who wait to be told by Raila and his bloggers who can make a good politician.

I wanted Gachagua to go full blast against Raila however his strategy of going against Uhuru was genious.
I now think Jubilee  disintegration was heaven sent . Dont know how Ruto would be doing this is with Uhurus baggage on his side. From State Capture Corruption , Economy , Unemployment and high cost of living.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2022, 01:01:27 PM »
He went for Uhuru and Martha. When Martha predictably when for his case - he brought BAT bribery case and finally nail it home to land grabbing in Kirinyanga.

He avoided Raila - because he is tired topic - has been hammered since 2005 in Mt kenya. It waste of nails to continue hammering Raila in Mt Kenya.

RV, thats the difference between people who closely follow up politics on  a daily basis and those who wait to be told by Raila and his bloggers who can make a good politician.

I wanted Gachagua to go full blast against Raila however his strategy of going against Uhuru was genious.
I now think Jubilee  disintegration was heaven sent . Dont know how Ruto would be doing this is with Uhurus baggage on his side. From State Capture Corruption , Economy , Unemployment and high cost of living.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2022, 04:33:08 PM »
Like Njamba said politics is religion. You ask Kalenjin like you and Noway - they will say 100% Gachagua. Ask Luo 100% Karua. Gema will split 2-1 for Gachagua. Folks long made up their minds.

Twitter polls strictly depend on who has more bots. I saw one Twitter poll for Westlands that says Havi will beat Wanyonyi 60-30

Look for all opinion polls done in twitter and facebook; find me one where Martha won.
This is tragic because AZIMIO decided to run propaganda that depicted Gachagua as incompetent buffon - for almost two months.
They should not have turned up for this debate - but they are foolish because they eventually believed in their propaganda.
Those of us who have watched Gachagua before - knows he became Ruto DPORK because he is very good debator, very good propagandist and very eloguent.

I really pity Azimio because this not debate like next week - I dont see any effect from Raila/Ruto - everyone knows Ruto is better communicator - nobody will be surprised that Ruto will come tops.

But for Azimio this very tragic - I see them losing 5-10% in Mt kenya - they caricatured Gachagua for months as unworthy buffon, believed in their own propaganda and then come the match up - everyone was surprised that Gachagua was lethal, well spoken presidential and passionate.

Lesson no 1 for Azimio. Never believe in your propaganda. Martha should not have shown up for debate. Gachagua badly needed this debate. Martha is well known...she didnt need to show up. Last minute she should have called in sick :).

Uhuru in 2017 refused to participate in the debate because he didnt need it. Martha didnt need this debate to repeat herself - her brand is known - Gachagua badly needed it but pretended he wont attend :) until last minute. Raila-Ruto match up is for me no biggie - both are well known. Uhuru needed to debate Raila in 2013 - he didnt need it in 2017 because he was PORK - and he skipped it.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2022, 04:34:22 PM »
this what regular Gema think - not those Itumbi bots on twitter. 2 v 1 and a few Wajackoyah

"Sijawai ona mama anaongea namna hiyo"

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2022, 04:35:33 PM »
Sasa na vile niko yellow yellow. How Am I a Kale. Gachagua probably looks more a Kale than I.
Robina lets meet you verify if Iam a Kale or a Kyuk.

Like Njamba said politics is religion. You ask Kalenjin like you and Noway - they will say 100% Gachagua. Ask Luo 100% Karua. Gema will split 2-1 for Gachagua. Folks long made up their minds.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2022, 04:40:27 PM »
well of course you are Kalenjin pretending to be Kikuyu. Genuine Gema we know them like Njuri, Njamba, etc - they are lukewarm Ruto or Raila. Rabid disciples are principally Luo and Kalenjin.

But don't mind me words don't stick. You can even resurrect on 10th as Mijikenda moniker  :)

Sasa na vile niko yellow yellow. How Am I a Kale. Gachagua probably looks more a Kale than I.
Robina lets meet you verify if Iam a Kale or a Kyuk.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2022, 04:54:46 PM »
Pundit hio mambo ya twitter - listen to real Kenyans here. Gachagua stories just confirm your jaundiced views on Uhuru - you been singing state capture for months

Gusii, Taita, Machaa, Bungoma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2022, 04:56:26 PM »
Pundit hio mambo ya twitter - listen to real Kenyans here

Citizens of all stations please get a grip

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2022, 04:58:07 PM »
Pundit hio mambo ya twitter - listen to real Kenyans here

Citizens of all stations please get a grip

it much better than twitter or FB. These are people on video we can see not bots

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2022, 04:59:04 PM »
do you have such feedback? - hata kama ni ya Chamgei TV. Basically opinion will split just like opinion polls.