Poll

Should Githunguri Go or Stay

Go
3 (60%)
Stay
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Veritas,Please delete my account.  (Read 614 times)

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
Veritas,Please delete my account.
« on: July 17, 2022, 07:43:47 AM »
Please delete it or post me link of how to delete it.I am not interested in this forum.

Erokamano.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
Re: Veritas,Please delete my account.
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2022, 10:34:54 AM »
Veri.

Am Just not interested being here that's why I've set the topic as sticky once my account is deleted am not coming here again

Do the necessary

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2022, 05:15:07 PM »
What's going on Githunguri?

Talk to me or DM if you'd like to discuss in private.

Please be assured that this is a safe space and I hope we can discuss and accommodate your concerns, rather than resorting to hasty decisions.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2022, 06:25:06 PM »
Who is kicking him out? I think people join political debate without open mind. Politics is like sports - you can't be sad cause Chelsea or Omanyala is out. It's temporary.

Or you can be like Termi and stick to music, sports and geopolitics.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2022, 06:26:55 PM »
He started bunch of insulting threads that I cleaned - then cried he wants his account deleted.
Who is kicking him out? I think people join political debate without open mind. Politics is like sports - you can't be sad cause Chelsea or Omanyala is out. It's temporary.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2022, 06:38:53 PM »
A few threads being deleted or electoral loss is nothng. Even Pajero i could not get why leave. Debate is very healthy way to escape work monotony, and avoid your domestic ideological echo chamber. Open up.

He started bunch of insulting threads that I cleaned - then cried he wants his account deleted.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2022, 06:40:34 PM »
Exactly. It never serious. None of us is Ruto or Raila or Uhuru.
A few threads being deleted or electoral loss is nothng. Even Pajero i could not get why leave. Debate is very healthy way to escape work monotony, and avoid your domestic ideological echo chamber. Open up.