Author Topic: Tranzoia - Mizani today - Chris lead - Natembaya trails  (Read 1006 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Tranzoia - Mizani today - Chris lead - Natembaya trails
« on: July 15, 2022, 03:13:12 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Tranzoia - Mizani today - Chris lead - Natembaya trails
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2022, 03:14:30 PM »
Nairobi seems to be tightening

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2022, 03:14:46 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2022, 03:15:01 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2022, 03:15:48 PM »
Isiolo

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2022, 08:58:55 PM »
Mizani confirms what Pragmatic and I were telling you about TN: with substantive Kalenjin, Natembeya 43% shows Azimio big lead in Bukusu. Thanks partly to babyface Eugene you deride as useless.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline yulemsee

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2022, 09:12:54 PM »
Mizani leans UDA while Tifa leans Azimio.
And Azimio will have a clean sweep of Nairobi

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2022, 10:05:24 PM »
Within Margin of error. If  Igathe gets kamba vote via Kaloki, Luo vote via Raila, luhya vote via sifuna all he needs is 15% Gema vote to seal the deal. I don't see how Sakaja can win...no way

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2022, 10:09:37 PM »
Within Margin of error. If  Igathe gets kamba vote via Kaloki, Luo vote via Raila, luhya vote via sifuna all he needs is 15% Gema vote to seal the deal. I don't see how Sakaja can win...no way

Nairobi voters are sophisticated.They will give Raila his votes, Sakaja his,Ruto his.That is how Sonko won jubilee nominations without kamba voters

Offline yulemsee

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2022, 10:34:48 PM »
Nairobi voters are sophisticated.They will give Raila his votes, Sakaja his,Ruto his.That is how Sonko won jubilee nominations without kamba voters
Coz he was running against a confused kenneth, who is too posh to mobilise. Nominations are 75% mobilisation. Nairobi is still very tribal. Question for Sakaja is whether he has convinced Luhyas that he is "mwana wefwe", bila hiyo ni nyumbani express

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2022, 10:41:37 PM »
Coz he was running against a confused kenneth, who is too posh to mobilise. Nominations are 75% mobilisation. Nairobi is still very tribal. Question for Sakaja is whether he has convinced Luhyas that he is "mwana wefwe", bila hiyo ni nyumbani express
Mwaura is the only Kikuyu candidate running for pork and won't get any vote.Tribal voting is not simplistic like that...it's the complex relationship that will see Igathe a project drink water despite all the efforts by uhuru and his deep state.Sakaja kosgei has long won this... whatever propaganda is unleashed now is just going to strengthen the resolve of Nairobi to vote him.There is being difference being say a candidate of Kikuyu heritage and being a Kikuyu candidate..one is personal interest and other is community interest . Igathe is seen as candidate of the Kenyatta and few billionaires..so why would I vote for them... people see Sakaja as self made people person... degree or no degree..tribe or not...he represent more common interests than the project

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2022, 11:00:07 PM »

Luhyas, like Kambas mostly vote their own only. I see a situation where they will vote Sifuna for senate and Sakaja for Governor.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2022, 01:57:22 AM »
Mwaura is the only Kikuyu candidate running for pork and won't get any vote.Tribal voting is not simplistic like that...it's the complex relationship that will see Igathe a project drink water despite all the efforts by uhuru and his deep state.Sakaja kosgei has long won this... whatever propaganda is unleashed now is just going to strengthen the resolve of Nairobi to vote him.There is being difference being say a candidate of Kikuyu heritage and being a Kikuyu candidate..one is personal interest and other is community interest . Igathe is seen as candidate of the Kenyatta and few billionaires..so why would I vote for them... people see Sakaja as self made people person... degree or no degree..tribe or not...he represent more common interests than the project

Sakaja is leading by meagre 5%... buoyed principally by UDA strength and Luhya vote. You long picked up on his tribe as your darling. That's your blinkers.

Dude has few objective merits. Igathe can kick him there is still a chance.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2022, 03:47:26 AM »
Sakaja was losing until Igathe messed up.So what tribal blinkers.I had him winning until he started with uhuru trying to sink Sakaja for degree, then Somali video did considerable damage and the debate has sunk him.His best shot is if he keeps his mouth shut- he is likely to mess up,ask Raila and Kalonzo to plead and campaign for him in Nairobi.Uhuru will kill him because he is seen as his project.Delusional uhuru think Kikuyus still listen n respect him..

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2022, 07:31:14 AM »
If Igathe wins and implement Digital/physical address mapping all over Nairobi that will be huge. Long overdue all over kenya but let's do Nairobi first.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2022, 08:35:38 AM »
If Igathe wins and implement Digital/physical address mapping all over Nairobi that will be huge. Long overdue all over kenya but let's do Nairobi first.
Nairobi has more urgent needs..than nice little number on every house...It has housing challenge.it has water challenge.it has garbage disposal problem.it has traffic jam problem.It has economic exclusion problem where informal traders n manufacturing are criminalized.It has sewage problem.It has lack of preschool for the poor.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2022, 08:56:54 AM »
Opinion polls are Upuzi

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2022, 09:08:04 AM »
Opinion polls are Upuzi
I agree, especially in Kenya. I think they are funded to depress certain groups. Kenya Kwanza internal polls done by reputable folks consistently show DP oscillating between 55-60% for almost 9 months straight! I am sure Azimio's must be hovering around 35-40%; that is why the president is riled up and has decided to hit the campaign trail.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!