Author Topic: Good online Mt Kenya poll  (Read 545 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Good online Mt Kenya poll
« on: July 14, 2022, 05:58:00 AM »
Ruto 80 percent Raila 15 percent Waja 4 and Mwaura 1 with 22k votes cast.This close to the reality when you look at large sample opinion polls  https://m.facebook.com/questions.php?question_id=6052849431397599

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Re: Good online Mt Kenya poll
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2022, 07:49:41 AM »
Don't make people shit on themselves. Kikuyus and Raila are like night and day! 85% loading. On the other side, Kalonzo has no voice in Ukambani anymore. Every day Mutua is drilling facts in their heads. I think Ruto is at 45-50 by now from 25-30 few weeks ago. Mutua has gone full Kamba in villages and centers telling folks that uncut mzee is senile and has nothing for Kambas after shafting Kalonzo for decades. The message is sinking in slowly!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2022, 08:04:28 AM »
I said baba will max out at most 15% it will be a shocker to even Karua,its very bad baba will be vaporized majority of the quiet masses are very bitter and just waiting to unleash themselves kura day.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2022, 10:12:54 AM »
It's going to end badly. Mt kenya they have literally given up. Meru Munya finally got the message. He has folded camp. Martha and crew are just tagging along Raila.

Ukambani yes I dont know why Azimio are taking it for granted; They will be suprised. The old Ngilu has lied to Raila while she herself cannot show face in Kitui. Kalonzo is also struggling to show face in Ukambani.

Don't make people shit on themselves. Kikuyus and Raila are like night and day! 85% loading. On the other side, Kalonzo has no voice in Ukambani anymore. Every day Mutua is drilling facts in their heads. I think Ruto is at 45-50 by now from 25-30 few weeks ago. Mutua has gone full Kamba in villages and centers telling folks that uncut mzee is senile and has nothing for Kambas after shafting Kalonzo for decades. The message is sinking in slowly!

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2022, 07:24:18 PM »
It's going to end badly. Mt kenya they have literally given up. Meru Munya finally got the message. He has folded camp. Martha and crew are just tagging along Raila.

Ukambani yes I dont know why Azimio are taking it for granted; They will be suprised. The old Ngilu has lied to Raila while she herself cannot show face in Kitui. Kalonzo is also struggling to show face in Ukambani.

In the meantime ufool is using the opportunity to steal ali baba style. He will need a lot of cash to bribe his way out. Probably billions! Farouk is planning to slap either Uhuru, Matiangi, Kibicho, Murathe, or Tuju hard. He is practicing daily with boxing punching bag how he will do it!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2022, 07:49:44 PM »
Hehehe Farouk is a starter before Rigathi then Ruto send them flying across the room.Hawa they already have a no return flight