Author Topic: Mike Sonko back as Mombasa governor  (Read 1446 times)

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Re: Mike Sonko back as Mombasa governor
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2022, 07:44:05 PM »
No honor among thieves. Joho has been cut lose and Sonko elevated because the coast Miji Kenda, Amason Kingis, Mvuryas, Mohas, and the rest have gone Kenya Kwanza. Time to elevate Kambas and Kick Joho (With no people) the fuck out!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2022, 08:55:23 PM »
For those who want to understand what is happening with Mombasa Politics

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2022, 05:53:29 AM »
Raila was banking on Joho for youth vote but the guy has nothing to show other than molesting Instagram teenage girls. Bure kabisa

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2022, 04:45:18 PM »
i don't see all those long conspiracies. Joho has only "lost" power because he is retiring - like Uhuru - and Sonko is the new sheriff. Nassir is featherweight and Joho is campaigning with baba nationally.

Strategically Azimio is better off letting Sonko in - smart move - to counter KK wabara or Mijikenda stories. Jicho Pevu of course is a TINY midget - with Sarai - can't move a needle.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2022, 04:53:40 PM »

You have now become expert of Mombasa politics....

i don't see all those long conspiracies. Joho has only "lost" power because he is retiring - like Uhuru - and Sonko is the new sheriff. Nassir is featherweight and Joho is campaigning with baba nationally.

Strategically Azimio is better off letting Sonko in - smart move - to counter KK wabara or Mijikenda stories. Jicho Pevu of course is a TINY midget - with Sarai - can't move a needle.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2022, 05:19:32 PM »
duhh. Swapping Sonko as Joho retreats is strategic move by Azimio. Jicho Pevu and his 10% Sarai is fly on a lapel.

You have now become expert of Mombasa politics....

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527