Author Topic: Khalwale begs Oparanya for support  (Read 1304 times)

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Khalwale begs Oparanya for support
« on: July 12, 2022, 07:15:03 PM »
Khalwale knows Malala and KK are going nowhere - so he has no choice but to play katikati. By campaigning for himself and Fernandes Barasa.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Khalwale begs Oparanya for support
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2022, 07:29:03 PM »
That is normal when people meet...its nothing serious ..he is competing alone for the position

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2022, 07:44:07 PM »
Khalwale knows he can't hack with KK small base - so he rides on Azimio. Malala had hi stoned and chased recently for refusing to endorse him.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2022, 09:39:31 PM »
Khalwale knows he can't hack with KK small base - so he rides on Azimio. Malala had hi stoned and chased recently for refusing to endorse him.
Really really the last Raila visit was underwhelming

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2022, 03:13:06 PM »
ODM simply don't bother to mobilize folks like Ruto. Just hold rallies and let folks attend if they are free. Kakamega really if you see Malala struggling - he is like 15% behind Barasa. Women Rep you see is ODM vs DAP - ANC Dr Lusweti is 3rd  8)

Only Khalwale is doing well against ODM newbie - by playing both sides. Khalwale does not endorse Malala and Ruto he is independent.

?s=20&t=53DqSgbwRIlu-4j2y-E5rQ

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2022, 03:17:30 PM »
It's neck to neck but Malala has an edge - the North wants it badly - and they have more votes. Oparanya from South just had it - Baraza is from there too. Opinion polls are just good indicator. It's not everything. And it depend when it was done. Those days Malala was getting hit by degree propaganda.

So understand weakness of opinion polls - it cannot predict results months to election - it can predict momentary stuff - we have to keep watching.

ODM simply don't bother to mobilize folks like Ruto. Just hold rallies and let folks attend if they are free. Kakamega really if you see Malala struggling - he is like 15% behind Barasa. Women Rep you see is ODM vs DAP - ANC Dr Lusweti is 3rd  8)

Only Khalwale is doing well against ODM newbie - by playing both sides. Khalwale does not endorse Malala and Ruto he is independent.

?s=20&t=53DqSgbwRIlu-4j2y-E5rQ

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2022, 03:52:34 PM »
It not just governor - Khalwale was begging Oparanya to support him just last weekend.

Looks at MPs - KK has like 3 out of 12. Malava, Mumias East & -West. ODM are leading really wide. Isn't Navakoholo in the "North"?

?s=20&t=8CcnrsnM4IdnJLSRafDWhg

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2022, 03:58:01 PM »
I have problem with Mizani with sitting Mps generally doing better than normal (60-70% attrition rate).  Some of it tainted by bribery. Mizani has been ranking Mps. If we go by UDA nomination - most MPs were kicked out.

Nava/Luramba/Ikolomani I would say are center of Kakamega - I expect Malala to have edge there - and then Malava to Kabras.

Oparanya has his base in south - so if I was in the south and I met him - I would definitely ask for his support. Nothing to shout about. Butere and around his Marama tribesmen.

It not just governor - Khalwale was begging Oparanya to support him just last weekend.

Looks at MPs - KK has like 3 out of 12. Malava, Mumias East & -West. ODM are leading really wide. Isn't Navakoholo in the "North"?

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2022, 03:59:18 PM »
Basically i think Ruto messed Luhya south - Kakamega, Vihiga, Busia. Angeachia ANC huko despite Mdvd being hopeless bimbo. Khalwales should be ANC. Now the confusion - nobody takes Mdvd seriously at all. How can the fake king PLEAD with folks in Sabatia to elect ANC  :o

Ruto should have swallowed his obvious greed - and give Mdvd some credibility. By allow zoning Ford-K style.

I don't see how the mega-rallies will help him. Strategic failure. I bet Malala must have protested but let down by useless Mdvd.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2022, 04:05:55 PM »
Ruto gave Malala what he wanted; He gave Sakaja Nairobi; Those are huge concession; Khawale is very bitter; Wanjiru bitter; But Malala and Sakaja delivered MaDVD; If they win; MaDVD can always control some of action there;  It's diffucult for all parties even Azimio to agree on guys stepping out. Those Ruto tried in Tranzoia joined DAP in bitterness.

Weta basically got entire Bungoma and Tranzoia save for Kimili Baraza fast rising star and few in Tranzoia - huge concession from Ruto. He lost Wakule to ODM for that.

For Ruto at least its mostly Kakamega and Vihiga that is a mess - and Kilifi/Kwale - everywhere else is okay - Kiambu labda.

Azimio everywhere is sibling rivarly.

Basically i think Ruto messed Luhya south - Kakamega, Vihiga, Busia. Angeachia ANC huko despite Mdvd being hopeless bimbo. Khalwales should be ANC. Now the confusion - nobody takes Mdvd seriously at all. How can the fake king PLEAD with folks in Sabatia to elect ANC  :o

Ruto should have swallowed his obvious greed - and give Mdvd some credibility. By allow zoning Ford-K style.

I don't see how the mega-rallies will help him. Strategic failure. I bet Malala must have protested but let down by useless Mdvd.

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2022, 04:20:15 PM »
Malala is struggling due to Mdvd lack of credibility. The fights with Khalwale would be hard if they were both ANC. But now Khalwale hide his sour grapes in party.

It was smart move for foxy Sakaja - cause UDA has Nairobi Gema - but bad move for Malala. Malala would easily win fair ANC vs ODM fight without KK baggage. Now the confusion and lack of crediblity - iko shida. He is going down more likely.

Ruto gave Malala what he wanted; He gave Sakaja Nairobi; Those are huge concession; Khawale is very bitter; Wanjiru bitter; But Malala and Sakaja delivered MaDVD; If they win; MaDVD can always control some of action there;  It's diffucult for all parties even Azimio to agree on guys stepping out. Those Ruto tried in Tranzoia joined DAP in bitterness.

Weta basically got entire Bungoma and Tranzoia save for Kimili Baraza fast rising star and few in Tranzoia - huge concession from Ruto. He lost Wakule to ODM for that.

For Ruto at least its mostly Kakamega and Vihiga that is a mess - and Kilifi/Kwale - everywhere else is okay - Kiambu labda.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2022, 04:24:39 PM »
Malala is grassroot campaigner per excellence...that is how he won senate from MCA. Dont underrate him. Baraza has integrity problem in rural country. Young guys like Malala.
Malala is struggling due to Mdvd lack of credibility. The fights with Khalwale would be hard if they were both ANC. But now Khalwale hide his sour grapes in party.

It was smart move for foxy Sakaja - cause UDA has Nairobi Gema - but bad move for Malala. Malala would easily win fair ANC vs ODM fight without KK baggage. Now the confusion and lack of crediblity - iko shida. He is going down more likely.

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2022, 04:31:37 PM »
this another North constituency - ODM 25% lead

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2022, 04:33:41 PM »
Matungu ss north

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2022, 04:39:36 PM »

Endelea kuimba Opinion polls like you did elected Politicians
By Aug 10 you will be nowhere to be seen...

Matungu ss north

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2022, 04:44:42 PM »
What about elected leaders. In Gema they are split 2-1 for UDA just like the polls. Exactly what i said.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2022, 04:53:30 PM »

Before you were saying majority were with Uhuru and Raila through BBI. Then they started trooping in Rutos side and you switched lanes to Opinion polls and 2 vs 1 .
Come Aug 10 you will have given up with poliyics

What about elected leaders. In Gema they are split 2-1 for UDA just like the polls. Exactly what i said.

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2022, 05:17:07 PM »
But BBI was a big fact on ground. Ruto sent Havi to kill it - which reset things. Even Mdvd only ran to Ruto post-BBI.

Now in Gema, incumbents are split 2-1 just like the polls. Naturally a kale like you must reject the polls because they are contra to imaginary Ruto wave.

Before you were saying majority were with Uhuru and Raila through BBI. Then they started trooping in Rutos side and you switched lanes to Opinion polls and 2 vs 1 .

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2022, 05:19:49 PM »

Same thinking which make you believe opinion polls are a big fact on ground.
Come Aug 10 th you will do a Siberia
But BBI was a big fact on ground. Ruto sent Havi to kill it - which reset things. Even Mdvd only ran to Ruto post-BBI.

Now in Gema, incumbents are split 2-1 just like the polls. Naturally a kale like you must reject the polls because they are contra to imaginary Ruto wave.

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2022, 05:20:18 PM »
i see Vihiga is Azimio base. Otichilo & Osotsi sweeping out ANC. Where will Mdvd hide his shame? Even women rep seem UDP will beat ANC. At least he get 3 MPs.

Mdvd is a study in stupidity.