Author Topic: Khalwale begs Oparanya for support  (Read 1305 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Khalwale begs Oparanya for support
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2022, 05:25:46 PM »
That's okay. Raila supporters lose gracefully. Now Kale without a candidate since Moi. won't hold my breath.

When we thought you were a kikuyu we advised you to pack or relocate your folks. Now i would ask you to spare the poor diasporites but well  :(

Same thinking which make you believe opinion polls are a big fact on ground.
Come Aug 10 th you will do a Siberia
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2022, 06:16:32 PM »

You see the same thinking that a GEMAN can only support Uhurus side and only Kalenjins can vote for Ruto.
Now I conclude that You will exile yourself form Nipate come Aug 09. Will start a countdown thread.

That's okay. Raila supporters lose gracefully. Now Kale without a candidate since Moi. won't hold my breath.

When we thought you were a kikuyu we advised you to pack or relocate your folks. Now i would ask you to spare the poor diasporites but well  :(

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2022, 06:48:52 PM »
Nope. Personally I was Ruto (2010, 13) then Raila 2017-22.

Prolly you have been all over too.. well until Ruto was running. Your tribe is exposed by your emotive anti-Uhuru, -Raila rants - a Kalenjin hallmark. Obsession with Githunguri tribe. Once in a while you goof and mix English and Kalenjin like Njamba or Pundit.  Ethnic roots cannot hide for long without goof-ups.

Don't worry it will all be okay. Ruto is not the first man to lose an election.

You see the same thinking that a GEMAN can only support Uhurus side and only Kalenjins can vote for Ruto.
Now I conclude that You will exile yourself form Nipate come Aug 09. Will start a countdown thread.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2022, 07:00:30 PM »

I have been Anti Raila since 1998 after he joined up with MOI.
I have supported Uhuru from 2002 (save for the 2005-2007 he was in ODM till 2018 when he did a handshake with Raila
I supported Matiba in 1992, Ngilu in 1997 and Kibaki from 2003 till 2012.
I have admired Ruto since 1999 ans supported him from 2010 till now.
I have also admired Martha Karua from 1995 till 2022 when she joined Raila.
Bottom line Ive been an anti Raila supporter.
As for Githunguri he is not a Kikuyu . The way you defend him makes me think he is your clone. You might be Githunguri......Ive been in the inet for more than 20 years and I can tell when people create fake monikers ...
Nope. Personally I was Ruto (2010, 13) then Raila 2017-22.

Prolly you have been all over too.. well until Ruto was running. Your tribe is exposed by your emotive anti-Uhuru, -Raila rants - a Kalenjin hallmark. Obsession with Githunguri tribe. Once in a while you goof and mix English and Kalenjin like Njamba or Pundit.  Ethnic roots cannot hide for long without goof-ups.

Don't worry it will all be okay. Ruto is not the first man to lose an election.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2022, 06:23:29 PM »
Pundit says Githunguri is iMansfield. Why do you obsess with his tribe?

Njamba thinks am Kondele Queen or Omollo galfriend.

I have been Anti Raila since 1998 after he joined up with MOI.
I have supported Uhuru from 2002 (save for the 2005-2007 he was in ODM till 2018 when he did a handshake with Raila
I supported Matiba in 1992, Ngilu in 1997 and Kibaki from 2003 till 2012.
I have admired Ruto since 1999 ans supported him from 2010 till now.
I have also admired Martha Karua from 1995 till 2022 when she joined Raila.
Bottom line Ive been an anti Raila supporter.
As for Githunguri he is not a Kikuyu . The way you defend him makes me think he is your clone. You might be Githunguri......Ive been in the inet for more than 20 years and I can tell when people create fake monikers ...