Author Topic: Lameduck I am here to stay  (Read 1879 times)

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
Re: Lameduck I am here to stay
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2022, 08:10:42 PM »

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2022, 08:13:51 PM »

Your wife has bewitched you,you need to spread different pussy different mornings

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2022, 08:15:18 PM »
Mama Ngina has forced Uhuru to campaign hard. Reports show she said there was no way Ruto can rule because Kikuyus like Gachagua will finish the empire!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2022, 08:18:35 PM »
Every Kalenjin has grown up knowing that the government is eveyhing. In Kikuyu we do not believe that, we believe that we can do things without the government.. we built Nairobi from zero, we built Kiambu from colonialism, we built Nyeri, Muranga etc you give Ruto that he is a good politician, he believes in government but for some of us, he is an idiot.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2022, 08:21:36 PM »
ama ni hii
?s=20&t=J7UrbBSdTlt2DPWJRSH_gQ

Sonko the fox knows which side his bread is buttered. Probably thinks Uhuru can unscrew him in Mombasa. Chebukati has dug in over impeached folks.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2022, 08:21:54 PM »
Lol, you can't be on that thing every morning because you are on the interstate chasing a few coins and eating bad foods at the stingy truck stops. Kalenjin, like other tribes, is the same under the sun in Kenya; some do well, and others are hustling, doing menial jobs like anybody else. Tribal superiority in Kenya is peddled by insecure people like you.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2022, 08:26:03 PM »

Your wife has bewitched you,you need to spread different pussy different mornings
It is good to be loyal to one person. Going 21 years with my wife we met when she was 17! Life is fabulous when dwell in integrity from birth to death!

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2022, 08:27:26 PM »
Mama Ngina has forced Uhuru to campaign hard. Reports show she said there was no way Ruto can rule because Kikuyus like Gachagua will finish the empire!
I am is USA, I have looked between the legs of every human in the world . Women do not amaze me, white, black, Chinese, Japanese, Thailand, I have done it. In fact as a kid, I thought pussy was different, I am telling right now that the best pussy is your wife. I have said this many times, I do not want money or pussy, get a president who has all this

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2022, 08:40:22 PM »

It is good to be loyal to one person. Going 21 years with my wife we met when she was 17! Life is fabulous when dwell in integrity from birth to death!

Please let us follow Ruto footsteps.He has the best and most beautiful women around her...The only thing am interested with in this world is women left right and centre I don't need anything else.I can't survive with one woman.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2022, 08:44:39 PM »
I am is USA, I have looked between the legs of every human in the world . Women do not amaze me, white, black, Chinese, Japanese, Thailand, I have done it. In fact as a kid, I thought pussy was different, I am telling right now that the best pussy is your wife. I have said this many times, I do not want money or pussy, get a president who has all this

Truck drivers don't get erection:

1) due to too much heat from the engine which affects the testicle.

2) The push and pull of the trucks affects the spinal scord (in kikuyu it's called munyiginyigi) that causes less libido and back problems.

So even if you got a fresh tight thingy you wouldn't enjoy because you can't erect.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2022, 08:45:06 PM »
Seems they did not like Sakaja's hammering of the NMS. They had to organise face saving launches.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2022, 08:57:37 PM »
I am interested in two things, pussy and money, I am good at both.