Author Topic: Tifa poll..Raila leads with 42 percent against Ruto 39  (Read 1521 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: Tifa poll..Raila leads with 42 percent against Ruto 39
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2022, 04:26:27 PM »
njuri, kikuyus are actually very mad. they see uda vinyangarikas in the same lenses as mungiki. they equate them to those social misfits. no man or woman of repute wants to hear uda and it's thugs. haki ruto is going to lose vibaya sana. the 15% undecided are raila supporters who don't trust anyone and fear mungikis in uda may destroy their property..from 20th we are buying young people and sending them on trips to mombasa...
Which Kikuyus? You are an elitist that form only a small percentage,Majority of Kikuyu over 85% will cast an anti dynasty votes, plato stay in Us forever nothing good for you in Kenya we will vaporize all Mlima dynasties and start from scratch,we want the Kenyatta betrayal of mau mau revenged.
Only stupid Kikuyus will think of voting baba in their mukimo head.

wewe ngonja the group I was with was 70 ruto 30 raila last uear year

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2022, 04:40:34 PM »
Azimio guy has thrown the towel. Believes Kikuyus and larger MT Kenya has decided it is UDA. 53% is actually 73%, which puts Ruto ahead in their own poll
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2022, 05:14:44 PM »
Azimio guy has thrown the towel. Believes Kikuyus and larger MT Kenya has decided it is UDA. 53% is actually 73%, which puts Ruto ahead in their own poll
you kalenjin hawk that is a paradoy accountc

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2022, 08:14:38 PM »
Pundit only trusts IRS -  a briefcas that has Ruto at 51%  8) - within MOAS margin of error

Nowayhaha the fake kikuyu disavows all polls  :)

KK in general don't trust polls anymore - cause duhh Raila is on top. Everyone is wrong but they.

Kenyans may be voting their conscience for first time in their lifetime. I have never seen kikuyus as divided as in this elections. I may be 45 vs 55. I just attended a wedding and I have to say 90% of kikuyus attendees were Azimio.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2022, 08:23:56 PM »
Pundit only trusts IRS -  a briefcas that has Ruto at 51%  8) - within MOAS margin of error

Nowayhaha the fake kikuyu disavows all polls  :)

KK in general don't trust polls anymore - cause duhh Raila is on top. Everyone is wrong but they.

Kenyans may be voting their conscience for first time in their lifetime. I have never seen kikuyus as divided as in this elections. I may be 45 vs 55. I just attended a wedding and I have to say 90% of kikuyus attendees were Azimio.
I trust moass

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2022, 09:09:42 AM »