Author Topic: Ruto manifesto launch was a huge inflection point  (Read 333 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ruto manifesto launch was a huge inflection point
« on: July 11, 2022, 03:02:18 AM »
I have been watching opinion polls online...in Twitter, Facebook... several of them.Ruto has opened a huge lead.. generally polling 60 percent.. Raila Down 30 percent and Waja doing 10 percent.Some of polls have large sample sizes of 80 to 100k.Martha momentum died as predicted.Ruto should try to discuss his plan more by arranging more town Halls in mainstream media.Definitely avoid the presidential debate which is yet another platform for waja to confuse voters.He has the momentum.Kenyans generally think he has a better plan post 30th June.Ndii finally delivered a marshall plan and Ruto explained it so well most voters think he is now head and shoulders over Raila who messed up his manifesto with mitumba gaffe.30th June therefore marks the day Ruto zoomed to 60 percent of all the votes or very very close to it.And it was timed to perfection..with a month to go and with Raila having released his half thought manifesto

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
Re: Ruto manifesto launch was a huge inflection point
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2022, 04:09:57 AM »

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Re: Ruto manifesto launch was a huge inflection point
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2022, 05:00:40 AM »
Ruto will deliver; if he can't, there is no Kenyan who will provide in the next 100 years. Ruto loves pushing limits, likes to make a difference, and has more unmatched integrity than anyone on the globe. For 30 years, I have been testing him and talking to him up close. I have concluded he is the type of incorruptible guy; he CAN never do shady deals or work for the interest detrimental to voters. The corrupt media, over the years, have tried to taint his name. Still, by 10 years at the end of his administration, he'll probably have a 90% approval rating mainly from his servant leadership, integrity, and taking Kenya 10x where Kibaki left, plus his organizational skills!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!