Author Topic: Dr Myles Munroe is dead  (Read 21163 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Dr Myles Munroe is dead
« on: November 10, 2014, 06:15:56 AM »

Negro and wifey is gone

http://www.tribune242.com/news/2014/nov/09/least-two-dead-plane-crashes-crane-shipyard/

At JKL
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
Re: Dr Myles Munroe is dead
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2014, 08:59:11 AM »
This is very sad news for Christians everywhere. Its one of the many things we will never figure out why they happen.
This guy was a teacher and a mentor. Personally he changed my life.
My condolences to the family.
Prov 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
Prov 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2014, 02:58:03 PM »
This is truly sad news. I send condolences to the Evangelicals and his family in particular. I listened to a few of his teachings although I did not agree with his theology. Only God knows where his destiny lies. Christians who believe in the resurrection do not despair when believers die.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2014, 05:52:12 PM »
Bittertruth,

He did talk so much about death on JKL...i think he saw death coming in spiritual realm,

Without Prejudice.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2014, 03:19:00 PM »
Vooke I hope you were not personally linked to Dr Myles Munroe. I hope it's not too intrusive to ask. What do you think of the fact that the preacher owned a personal jet? Comment in view of the prosperity gospel.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2014, 03:53:06 PM »
I learnt the negro had a personal jet last month when he visited Kenia.
I regarded him as a practical guy far from vain
The jet was owned by his ministry.
You have no idea how much of prosperity cobwebs he cleaned off me. I first heard him teach that tithes were Mosaic and not Christian and I almost wrote him off as a confused man. It has taken years of study to vindicate him

In short I don't find any trace of prosperity BS in his life. I always marveled how he would visit countries offering his expensive seminars to leaders and biashara executives but preach on churches for nothing. A balanced negro...gone just like that
Vooke I hope you were not personally linked to Dr Myles Munroe. I hope it's not too intrusive to ask. What do you think of the fact that the preacher owned a personal jet? Comment in view of the prosperity gospel.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline mya88

• Mega superstar
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2014, 04:37:58 PM »
I learnt the negro had a personal jet last month when he visited Kenia.
I regarded him as a practical guy far from vain
The jet was owned by his ministry.
You have no idea how much of prosperity cobwebs he cleaned off me. I first heard him teach that tithes were Mosaic and not Christian and I almost wrote him off as a confused man. It has taken years of study to vindicate him

In short I don't find any trace of prosperity BS in his life. I always marveled how he would visit countries offering his expensive seminars to leaders and biashara executives but preach on churches for nothing. A balanced negro...gone just like that
vooke

So he owned a personal jet, yet you didnt find any trace of prosperity in him...I am confused, enlighten me a little on this dupilicity.

I didnt know this Negro, so I am unable to comment on his ministry. Seems like he was effective, given the comments I have read here and elswhere.
"We must be the change we wish to see" - Mahatma Ghandi

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2014, 08:59:03 AM »
What duplicity mya88?
I never knew nothing about the jet till he visited here last month. I don't know if it was HIS own jet or something bought by the ministry.
All I can tell you is the negro was far from prosperity bullsh*tters you see around pulpits. I know this and I can assure you he was against TITHING, seed or all those other nonsense. Read any of his books and you won't find any trace of that fraudulent utopia fed on stupid Christians

I can also tell you for free that he did more than preaching in churches. Last time he was at Safari Park he was charging 50K per negro for his seminar

So once again, where is the duplicity my dear?

vooke

So he owned a personal jet, yet you didnt find any trace of prosperity in him...I am confused, enlighten me a little on this dupilicity.

I didnt know this Negro, so I am unable to comment on his ministry. Seems like he was effective, given the comments I have read here and elswhere.

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2014, 11:28:28 AM »
vooke,
In his book "Stop Robbing Peter to Pay Paul ", the Late Munroe talks about Money. Among the key things are
1. 5 critical things you must do to prepare for financial increase
2. A powerful step-by-step plan of action to get out of debt
3. Little-known strategies for improving your credit score
4. Techniques for setting and achieving your financial goals etc.

basically, Munroe was teaching Christians on Financial prosperity.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2014, 12:19:49 PM »
bittertruth,
Financial prosperity is a good objective/goal. I recall Munroe preaching about making sacrifices, hard sacrifices and saving inorder to construct a house for his family debt-free. The man was that practical. He said support the gospel but not by tithing

What I am against is not attempting to prosper, but taking advantage of hustlers by selling them a fake gospel shortcut way to millions namely, 'giving to MoG', tithing,sowing seed. These things NEVER work so the broke a** giver is actually in a worse state than before they gave. The one tangible symptom of this fraud is a pastor who waxes fatter by the day

vooke,
In his book "Stop Robbing Peter to Pay Paul ", the Late Munroe talks about Money. Among the key things are

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2014, 04:10:43 PM »

Blind Bartimaeus Receives His Sight

46 Then they came to Jericho. As Jesus and his disciples, together with a large crowd, were leaving the city, a blind man, Bartimaeuswhoever wants to be first must be your slave
vooke,

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2014, 06:20:24 PM »
Wrap around your entire body a few facts;
1. Munroe did far much more than preaching.
2. Munroe was an anti-tither unlike the loony Ellen G White

Blind Bartimaeus Receives His Sight

46 Then they came to Jericho. As Jesus and his disciples, together with a large crowd, were leaving the city, a blind man, Bartimaeuswhoever wants to be first must be your slave

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2014, 08:20:27 PM »
vooke,
I do not agree with you that Munroe was anti-tither. Please visit his website and see for your self. The negro has an option where you could remit your tithes, contributions etc.. Via the online platform using a credit card.
I like prosperity gospel because its practical and makes use of simple principle of giving and receiving.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2014, 10:07:41 AM »
I picked the quote from one of his books. Let me get it. I will duly apologize and withdraw the statements that I made

That said, I have NEVER heard the negro preach on offerings and such.
Watch this once you get time

PS: Stop Robbing Peter was not authored by Munroe
http://www.stoprobbingpeter.com/
vooke,
I do not agree with you that Munroe was anti-tither. Please visit his website and see for your self. The negro has an option where you could remit your tithes, contributions etc.. Via the online platform using a credit card.
I like prosperity gospel because its practical and makes use of simple principle of giving and receiving.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2014, 10:17:53 AM »
https://mylesmunroeinternational.com/partnership/

vooke,

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2014, 12:06:58 PM »
Nuff Sed,
You really are vindictive
Refer to yesterday's sermon

You won't find hallucinations of a deranged false prophet in Munroe try as you may. Please keep digging.

And even if you did, we lump him together with other crooked ministers and life goes on. You even if all evidence was presented that White was a moron, you are hopeless stuck with her because that's all you know in this world

Angels require cards before checking out at the gate

I was shown that the people of God should not imitate the fashions of the world... I was pointed back to God's ancient people, and was led to compare their apparel with the mode of dress in these last days. What a difference! What a change! Then the women were not so bold as now. WHEN THEY WENT IN PUBLIC, THEY COVERED THEIR FACES WITH A VAIL. In these last days, fashions are shameful and immodest...The small bonnets, exposing the face and head, show a lack of modesty...The inhabitants are growing more and more corrupt...
https://mylesmunroeinternational.com/partnership/

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2014, 01:20:13 PM »
Nuff Sed,
you have crossed the line by deleting those posts.
Go join SDA forums echo chambers where you can hear yourself regurgitating a mad fool's thoughts

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2014, 02:58:44 PM »
vooke, I have listened to the sermon. Munroe says he hasn't tithed for almost 22yrs now. His main reason being that tithe is the bear minimum that Christians ought to give. He challenges Christians that they ought  to give more since they are no longer under the law- like he does.

I picked the quote from one of his books. Let me get it. I will duly apologize and withdraw the statements that I made

That said, I have NEVER heard the negro preach on offerings and such.
Watch this once you get time

PS: Stop Robbing Peter was not authored by Munroe
http://www.stoprobbingpeter.com/
vooke,

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2014, 03:20:39 PM »
My broda,
I have no problem with that. If you read my Sunday sermon, I said as much. We are supposed to support Kingdom business by our offerings. It is my right as your pastor to collect an offering. Hebu sambaza bundles saa hii

Giving in New Testament is simply as you purpose and without compulsion. What vooke is against are the tricks ministers use to make you part with your money. They use carrot and stick approach, threaten you with devourer and diseases or debt while dangling some utopia called open heaven. This is wrong;it is legalism and it distorts the believer's perception of God
vooke, I have listened to the sermon. Munroe says he hasn't tithed for almost 22yrs now. His main reason being that tithe is the bear minimum that Christians ought to give. He challenges Christians that they ought  to give more since they are no longer under the law- like he does.