Author Topic: Kikuyu song calling for revolution against Kenyatta has 0.2M views in two days  (Read 414 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
The 30 days will be moto with it becoming clear ufool has no magic card.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Considering he cannot reply; and Raila cannot defend him; He will be getting hit. The next one month is full propaganda mode against Uhuru and Raila in Mt kenya.Ruto today will wake the Land Monster - promising to settle the poor in Kenyatta and other rich dude land. Mombasa port is killing him in coast. The land will finish him many other places.

Raila might have to resort to kabila mbili

The 30 days will be moto with it becoming clear ufool has no magic card.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
History will judge Uhuru well. For me just because he refused to ascribe to kabila mbili garbage and embraced our Luo brothers makes him a hero to me. Kenya Kwisha and Mwizi is nothing but a primitive retrogressive movement that Kenyans will finally defeat and send to the garbage can of history.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
You always back the wrong horse :) - Something clearly wrong with you and Raila. No wonder you've become an embittered cynic.
History will judge Uhuru well. For me just because he refused to ascribe to kabila mbili garbage and embraced our Luo brothers makes him a hero to me. Kenya Kwisha and Mwizi is nothing but a primitive retrogressive movement that Kenyans will finally defeat and send to the garbage can of history.