Author Topic: I May Leave Nipate For Good  (Read 4592 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
I May Leave Nipate For Good
« on: September 06, 2014, 01:26:43 AM »
The hate campaign over there has reached crescendo. I like to depart on that note.

The narrative is that we "fled". Let's see who will fold up.

For starters, I am suspending starting any new topics there. I will limit my responses to matters directly affecting me and perhaps issues of national concern.

We built it and hopefully it will live on.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: I May Leave Nipate For Good
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2014, 04:23:30 AM »
Omollo,

Move your things in and settle.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kababe

• Mega superstar
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2014, 09:48:28 AM »
Well, for me, I see it this way; Lets not get caught up in the artificially manufactured beef between nipate.com and .org.

You see, There's no real "war" beef or fight with nipate, how can there be? What caused it? When did this fallout happen? What has happened is that a few ill-willed individuals have created an artificial beef. Most guys who spoke had nothing really bad to say about this site, its only a few, and I think for those few its nothing but a personal vendetta being projected as a war between sites, forgetting the membership of the two sites consists mostly of people who have a shared virtual background with no beef at all. Don't let them set the agenda! Nipate does not belong to the few and neither does this place.

I like it here, it feels much more comfortable for me. Its a new site and will take some time to curve out its own space in the interwebz, but that's all good! :) My disposition is to go on like business as usual.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2014, 09:50:32 AM »
Negro,
Give me an alternative punching bag
The hate campaign over there has reached crescendo. I like to depart on that note.

The narrative is that we "fled". Let's see who will fold up.

For starters, I am suspending starting any new topics there. I will limit my responses to matters directly affecting me and perhaps issues of national concern.

We built it and hopefully it will live on.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kababe

• Mega superstar
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2014, 09:55:39 AM »
vooke, speak plainly. Unasema nini jameni? I told you sometimes it is near impossible to tell what your mood is, are you giving yellowman compe for his criptic one-liners? ???

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2014, 10:45:55 AM »
The same character set who maligned nipate.com during inception before one by one joining it; Give them some few weeks and they will be here; who want to be part of a brain dead forum?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2014, 11:38:19 AM »
Honestly I like engaging this Omorlo Negro...
vooke, speak plainly. Unasema nini jameni? I told you sometimes it is near impossible to tell what your mood is, are you giving yellowman compe for his criptic one-liners? ???
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.