Author Topic: 17 south africans found dead in bar  (Read 770 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
17 south africans found dead in bar
« on: June 26, 2022, 12:58:11 PM »
looks like someone sold them methanol instead of moonshine. Alcohol is a very dangerous drug
?s=20&t=l1-0PXgTVQ4HtwkGRPyQvQ

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: 17 south africans found dead in bar
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2022, 01:17:30 PM »
They have serious drug problem like Kiambu

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2022, 01:24:39 PM »
you have a serious alcohol problem like Rotich former treasury cs

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2022, 01:30:30 PM »
Kales are the worst drunks in Kenya. Every time I inquire about the Kales I knew from school, college or work in Kenya, they are either dead or broke and jobless in Kenya and most likely blaming the government for all their problems.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2022, 01:31:12 PM »
I drink strictly from 8 - evening. You will not find me drinking when sun is up - unless on special days on weekends or vacations. I spend most of my time in my cimputer.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2022, 01:38:15 PM »
It comes with middle class life. Most Kalenjin have or had large fertile land that can sustain you without the need to put in daily labour. The free time they use to drink. So you plant maize in 3-5 acres - then drink - sell maize - pay school fees - back to drinking. It also a problem in kiambu because you now have hot money from selling plots of land - then you spend the whole year drinking - then sell the land.

Communities like Luo or Luhya are too poor to afford to drink daily without going to work. They have to go to Kibarua - work so they can eat. Kalenjin in meantime has enough food in the store to last a year, has cows to bring milk and some for selling, and extra maize for selling to for large expense. The rest of the year is sherehe ya pombe from morning till evening. Guys take a lunch break :) - find food ready - then resume to sherehe-

But as land parcels become smaller - then such lifestyle is no longer sustainable - lazima labour intensive living.

Kales are the worst drunks in Kenya. Every time I inquire about the Kales I knew from school, college or work in Kenya, they are either dead or broke and jobless in Kenya and most likely blaming the government for all their problems.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2022, 01:39:09 PM »
I drink strictly from 8 - evening. You will not find me drinking when sun is up - unless on special days on weekends or vacations. I spend most of my time in my cimputer.
my brother had a Kipsigi  friend. the guy was a very brilliant engineer. however every weekend the first thing he did on waking up is go buy a newspaper then tell his wife he has gone to wash his car. he would then head to a local bar drink all day and night. He did this for 3 years and then his kidneys failed and was dead with month. died at 30 years. what a waste. I personally know 3 kales in my state that are under community care because of alcohol. one we had to pay for his ticket to go see his dad before he died. we later paid for him to travel for funeral. he lives with a 350 pounds white woman because she can provide shelter from his drunk ass

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2022, 01:45:14 PM »
Many Kalenjin cannot handle alcohol. They become alcoholic easily. The same with Somalis or Maasai. I think it's genetic. Bantus seem to have had alcohol for long - and can digest it well.
my brother had a Kipsigi  friend. the guy was a very brilliant engineer. however every weekend the first thing he did on waking up is go buy a newspaper then tell his wife he has gone to wash his car. he would then head to a local bar drink all day and night. He did this for 3 years and then his kidneys failed and was dead with month. died at 30 years. what a waste. I personally know 3 kales in my state that are under community care because of alcohol. one we had to pay for his ticket to go see his dad before he died. we later paid for him to travel for funeral. he lives with a 350 pounds white woman because she can provide shelter from his drunk ass

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2022, 02:48:50 PM »
Many Kalenjin cannot handle alcohol. They become alcoholic easily. The same with Somalis or Maasai. I think it's genetic. Bantus seem to have had alcohol for long - and can digest it well.
yeah you guys didn't drink and so you have no gene that helps process alcohol. the Chinese and Native Americans have this problem too.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2022, 03:00:39 PM »
People know kwetu Kisii can drink and drink. We use to think because they eat ugali in the morning. But it rare to see them getting wasted like Kalenjin. Maiywa kalenjin word for alcohol definitely is bantu - Marwa - meaning alcohol was borrowed from them.

Most bantu because they were settled use to drink and socialize in their villages. Most nilotes lived nomadic life that involved moving a lot - living alone

yeah you guys didn't drink and so you have no gene that helps process alcohol. the Chinese and Native Americans have this problem too.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2022, 06:37:39 PM »
Its all over Kenya, not just kiambu

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2022, 07:58:24 PM »
In Kiambu it generational thing. Influenced by Age groups and Age sets. going back in Kenyattas senior Presidency Kiambu people had started getting money they socialized through drinking and their biggest role model Jommo was a real drunk . Full time on whiskey atleast for him he could function and didnt exhibit tweaking habits like Uhuru. The next generation after learning effects of pombe from previous generation used to despise drunkards . In Moi time they became industrious upto Kibakis time.
By tail end of Kibakis time the new genaration was of drunkards now that coupled with mlevi Uhuru as their role model they over did it.
As the cycle goes this new generation coming of agw in Rutos Presidency despise drinking. They despise Uhuru as he never helped them and they despise the previous generation .
Good for them as their incoming President is a teetotaler

It comes with middle class life. Most Kalenjin have or had large fertile land that can sustain you without the need to put in daily labour. The free time they use to drink. So you plant maize in 3-5 acres - then drink - sell maize - pay school fees - back to drinking. It also a problem in kiambu because you now have hot money from selling plots of land - then you spend the whole year drinking - then sell the land.

Communities like Luo or Luhya are too poor to afford to drink daily without going to work. They have to go to Kibarua - work so they can eat. Kalenjin in meantime has enough food in the store to last a year, has cows to bring milk and some for selling, and extra maize for selling to for large expense. The rest of the year is sherehe ya pombe from morning till evening. Guys take a lunch break :) - find food ready - then resume to sherehe-

But as land parcels become smaller - then such lifestyle is no longer sustainable - lazima labour intensive living.