Author Topic: Dr Nancy Gitau relocate to Australia as project fails  (Read 4007 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Dr Nancy Gitau relocate to Australia as project fails
« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2022, 04:42:27 PM »
Nonsense. Uber nonsense. Provide answers. This is anonymous forum.
You are evading the question. You need to answer it and you will realise how complex web of transaction is .
If Kenyan Govt didnt provide gurantees , who did ? There you have you answers.....You need to go back to First 737-300s through Simba SPV. There another prominent family also featured.

You're looping.
You point is that Uhuru owns the planes not financier.
Your evidence is donge? hakuna? null and void

Good that you now understand their role after reading the article . A clear climb down from your previous insinuations .
And please understand the role of EximBank - they just facilitate international trade - by issuing LOC- and handling soverign gurantees. The real financiers are the international banks.
Good that after fuether reading you have expanded banks from Exim to Citibank, AfroExim , Standchart continue to JP Morgan and Wells Fargo.
Now can you quote from the article where it says Kenyan Govt guranteed the loans of the Aircraft acquisations..

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2022, 06:14:35 PM »

Can you answer the question I tabled.

Nonsense. Uber nonsense. Provide answers. This is anonymous forum.
You are evading the question. You need to answer it and you will realise how complex web of transaction is .
If Kenyan Govt didnt provide gurantees , who did ? There you have you answers.....You need to go back to First 737-300s through Simba SPV. There another prominent family also featured.

You're looping.
You point is that Uhuru owns the planes not financier.
Your evidence is donge? hakuna? null and void

Good that you now understand their role after reading the article . A clear climb down from your previous insinuations .
And please understand the role of EximBank - they just facilitate international trade - by issuing LOC- and handling soverign gurantees. The real financiers are the international banks.
Good that after fuether reading you have expanded banks from Exim to Citibank, AfroExim , Standchart continue to JP Morgan and Wells Fargo.
Now can you quote from the article where it says Kenyan Govt guranteed the loans of the Aircraft acquisations..

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2022, 06:30:08 PM »
Which question. Stop wasting my time with link - sending me in a wild goose chase. You have no facts. Just bla de bla. Kenyatta do not own jets leased to KQ. Their main interest is the 10B they loaned to KQ.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2022, 06:43:09 PM »

I asked a simple question

What do you understand by this ?

Transaction Structure
As   a   standard   asset?based   financing   without   a   sovereign   guarantee,   the   2014   KQ
transaction   was   structured   using   a   special   purpose   company   (SPC)   and   finance   lease.   
Figure   1   below   includes   an   illustration   of   an   EXIM   finance   lease   structure   for   aircraft   
transactions.17   As   the   SPC,   Tsavo   Aircraft   Financing   LLC   (Tsavo)   as   obligor   owns   and   leases   
the   EXIM   guaranteed   aircraft   to   KQ   pursuant   to   12?year   asset?backed   finance   leases   with   
straight?line   amortization.   The   primary   source   of   repayment   (PSOR)   for   the   transaction   is   
the   cash   flow   generation of   the   Lessee,   KQ,   which   makes   lease   payments   to   the   borrower   
Lessor,   Tsavo.   The   secondary   or   supporting   source   of   repayment   is   the   residual   value   of   the   
secured   aircraft   as   measured   by   the   loan   to   value   ratio.   
JP   Morgan   Chase   and   Citigroup   Global   Markets,   Inc.   were   the   EXIM   guaranteed   lenders   
under   the   2014   transaction.   Wells Fargo   Bank   served   as   the   security   trustee   of the   EXIM   
guarantee.   The   African   Export?Import   Bank   provided   subordinated financing for   the
portion   of   the   aircraft   price   and   acquisition   fees   not   supported   by   the   EXIM   guaranteed  financing.

Which question. Stop wasting my time with link - sending me in a wild goose chase. You have no facts. Just bla de bla. Kenyatta do not own jets leased to KQ. Their main interest is the 10B they loaned to KQ.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2022, 07:44:16 PM »
Go to the treasury public debt register- look for EXIM Bank under SOE debt gurantees.
The gurantee initially was 750M USD - now it down to 80M USD because the "Leasing" is paying for itself.
The money is not paid to Kenyatta.
It paid to TSAVO & SAMBURU - which then wires it to CITIBANK/JP MORGAN - treasury and exim bank are just acting as the middle men to facilitate this.
We are just a year or so before KQ fully repays those planes.
And we can get out of it without any PROBLEM.

GREAT NEWS.

https://www.treasury.go.ke/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/External-Public-Debt-Register-as-at-End-June-2021.pdf

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2022, 07:58:36 PM »

RV once again I repeat you are confusing KQ acquisation of Aircraft and KQ Bailout.
reread the article again and you will understand. Ive quoted how the transaction in 2014 went and below is the restructuring of KQ circa 2017

GoK   Support:   The   GoK   agreed   to   the   following   provisions:   (i)   the   issuance   of   a   US
$525   million   sovereign   guarantee   to   EXIM;   and   (ii)   the   issuance of   a   US   $225   million
sovereign   guarantee   to   the   Kenyan   Banks   that   agreed   to   convert   their   loans   to   equity

Go to the treasury public debt register- look for EXIM Bank under SOE debt gurantees.
The gurantee initially was 750M USD - now it down to 80M USD because the "Leasing" is paying for itself.
It paid to TSAVO & SAMBURU - which then wires it to CITIBANK/JP MORGAN - treasury and exim bank are just acting as the middle men to facilitate this.

GREAT NEWS.

https://www.treasury.go.ke/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/External-Public-Debt-Register-as-at-End-June-2021.pdf

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2022, 08:02:45 PM »

GREAT NEWS.

BUT

Did Jp Morgan/Citi Bank own the 70BN?
Was the 70BN owned by the kenyattas and they authorized the said international banks to lend it on their behalf?

Jp Morgan/Citibank/HSBC are mere fund managers of corrupt African leaders.They cannot commit their money to a cash cow like KQ.Its only an African president who can invest in such a cash cow or elephant project while hiding in the guise of international finance.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2022, 08:05:26 PM »
Concentrate on Russia moron.
KQ bailout - in accounting - which I scored an A - goes into KQ capital - Equity.
Treasury loan KQ money - the money is converted into Equity - KLM because it doesnt want to inject more - slowly is edged out.
Just like NCBA loan was converted into Equity.

Now look at that table. That 750M dollars was money used to purchase I think 10 Boeings- the dreamliners and some Embraers
KQ is paying for that loan - by leasing the aicraft.
Now the loan exposure to treasury is mere 80M.

RV once again I repeat you are confusing KQ acquisation of Aircraft and KQ Bailout.
reread the article again and you will understand. Ive quoted how the transaction in 2014 went and below is the restructuring of KQ circa 2017

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2022, 08:07:41 PM »
International banks dont operate like that :)
KQ was super profitable before this.
It was one most profitable airline in the world.
It's annual revenues exceeded 100B...I think it was approaching 150B.
That is before 2012 Oil futures mess.
Therefore when KQ wanted to buy planes...Boeing flies direct to Nairobi with Citibank/JP Morgan and with US gov EximBank in tow.
Buying 10 dreamliners is not a joke.
Such transactions the US gov is aware of.

And this not the first such transaction - KQ had previously bought planes using the same model.

BUT

Was the 70BN owned by the kenyattas and they authorized the said international banks to lend it on their behalf?

Jp Morgan/Citibank/HSBC are mere fund managers of corrupt African leaders.They cannot commit their money to a cash cow like KQ.Its only an African president who can invest in such a cash cow or elephant project while hiding in the guise of international finance.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2022, 08:16:00 PM »

Accounting was thw easiest subject in Highschool. Anyone who wanted to score an A left Commerce and Economics and went with Accounting .
Now stop talking student talk. We are talking real business here.
Problem of you is that you are super competitive even when you are wrong you claim and try to prove you are right.
Githunguri with all his drama can see things for what they are.

Concentrate on Russia moron.
KQ bailout - in accounting - which I scored an A - goes into KQ capital - Equity.
Treasury loan KQ money - the money is converted into Equity - KLM because it doesnt want to inject more - slowly is edged out.
Just like NCBA loan was converted into Equity.

Now look at that table. That 750M dollars was money used to purchase I think 10 Boeings- the dreamliners and some Embraers
KQ is paying for that loan - by leasing the aicraft.
Now the loan exposure to treasury is mere 80M.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2022, 08:17:50 PM »
I dont BUY NONENSE EVER. You have failed to show any nexus btw Kenyatta and KQ aircraft leasing. I am the 1st guy to change my mind when presented with facts. Keep trying. You're incorrigible.

If you're doing propaganda against Kenyatta - it needs to be truthfully.

Accounting was thw easiest subject in Highschool. Anyone who wanted to score an A left Commerce and Economics and went with Accounting .
Problem of you is that you are super competitive even when you are wrong you claim and try to prove you are right.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #71 on: June 27, 2022, 08:28:25 PM »
Therefore when KQ wanted to buy planes...Boeing flies direct to Nairobi with Citibank/JP Morgan and with US gov EximBank in tow.

And this not the first such transaction - KQ had previously bought planes using the same model.

BUT

https://www.jpmorgan.com

Jp Morgan is an investment bank...A fund manager for world leaders.

Uhuru can wire his $100MN to a company in Cayman islands..then the Cayman island  company appoints JP Morgan as it's fund manager..then JP Morgan invests the money in KQ or Kenya Eruobond/GOK bonds..that how it works.

It's like Arror Kimwarer...Somebody banked his nys sgr loot in an Italian.bank..the Bank became his fund manager..of course this is hidden in PAPERWORK ..the Italian bank then lend Kenya gov that money to build dams..he stole that money instead of building dams and then we pay him that debt in the name of an Italian bank..that's how it works.

No international bank can invest in a state corporation without political guarantee...Ive done this shit.I know what am talking about.

AM OUT.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #72 on: June 27, 2022, 08:30:24 PM »
Many people have seen the nexus. Wont risk stating the obvious in black and white just to please RVPundit.
Its very clear  . You google well . You can proceed and google Jpmorgan and the rest and their work in acquisation of aircrafts. Its there in the internet.

I dont BUY NONENSE EVER. You have failed to show any nexus btw Kenyatta and KQ aircraft leasing. I am the 1st guy to change my mind when presented with facts. Keep trying. You're incorrigible.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #73 on: June 27, 2022, 08:50:27 PM »
Many people have seen the nexus. Wont risk stating the obvious in black and white just to please RVPundit.
Its very clear  . You google well . You can proceed and google Jpmorgan and the rest and their work in acquisation of aircrafts. Its there in the internet.

I just logged in to simplify what you couldn't.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #74 on: June 27, 2022, 10:00:04 PM »

BUT

Uhuru can wire his $100MN to a company in Cayman islands..then the Cayman island  company appoints JP Morgan as it's fund manager..then JP Morgan invests the money in KQ or Kenya Eruobond/GOK bonds..that how it works.

It's like Arror Kimwarer...Somebody banked his nys sgr loot in an Italian.bank..the Bank became his fund manager..of course this is hidden in PAPERWORK ..the Italian bank then lend Kenya gov that money to build dams..he stole that money instead of building dams and then we pay him that debt in the name of an Italian bank..that's how it works.

No international bank can invest in a state corporation without political guarantee...Ive done this shit.I know what am talking about.

AM OUT.
kiamwangi day school brain

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #75 on: June 28, 2022, 06:01:37 AM »

BUT

AM OUT.
kiamwangi day school brain

And proud of it.