Author Topic: Dr Nancy Gitau relocate to Australia as project fails  (Read 4003 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Dr Nancy Gitau relocate to Australia as project fails
« on: June 25, 2022, 10:48:33 AM »
So just getting this info....

She spent 5yrs and a blank cheque on stop Ruto mission. She was the engine working from a Gideon Moi office in Gigiri - reporting directly to Uhuru, Gideon and Muhoho...coming with crazy byzantine plan that use to work for Raila but failed totally against Ruto.

When the project failed - and knowing she fixed Ruto in ICC - she has run away. Kibicho, Matiangi and others should be taking the cue to run because Ruto-Gachagua are BAD NEWS. As for Uhuru and Gideon...they should prepare to file bankruptcy in kenya...and also run abroad.

From FB.
So Pauline Njoroge hasn't told her fellow Azimio dunderheads that Nancy Gitau the Chief fixer has relocated to Australia months ago because she said her mission of stopping Ruto presidency has failed! When I tell you people that this thing is gone, you think am joking. Am a veteran, I have been involved actively in all succession politics that's Moi, Kibaki and now Uhuru.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Dr Nancy Gitau relocate to Australia as project fails
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2022, 10:58:52 AM »
Oscar Sudi  speaking outside Milimani Law Courts, immediately after the release of Dennis Itumbi, for the first time brought to the fore the name of Nancy Gitau as among those working with Karanja Kibicho in backroom schemes of stopping Deputy President Dr. William Ruto from ascending to the top of the country's leadership after President Uhuru Kenyatta retires in 2022.
But who is Nancy Gitau? She is President Kenyatta's Senior Political Strategist and Advisor. She sits in the inner sanctum of President Kenyatta's Legacy Team that engineered the executive order elevating CS Fred Matiang'i to Super CS, a move that political pundits viewed as aimed at stymying Ruto's political influence.
The membership of the team, formed post handshake, include CS Fred Matiang'i, Head of Public Service Joseph Kinyua, Chief of Staff and Head of Delivery Unit Nzioka Waita, National Intelligence Service Director Philip Kameru, the President's brother Muhoho Kenyatta, NASA leader Raila Odinga, Jubilee Secretary General Raphael Tuju, Principal Secretary Karanja Kibicho, Private Secretary Jomo Gecaga, State House Comptroller Kinuthia Mbugua and Nancy Gitau.
It must be remembered that Nancy Gitau is no stranger to working behind the scenes in the highest office in the land. She worked as a senior presidential advisor to retired President Mwai Kibaki's Grand Coalition government.
During her stint in Kibaki's government, her name and that of then Security Ministry's PS Mutea Iringo were adversely mentioned for allegedly procuring and coaching witnesses against Deputy President Dr. William Ruto at the ICC.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2022, 06:47:50 PM »
She must have planned this move for a while now (very smart) I'm assuming she spent time living in Australia before and is familiar with the country, but what about Kibicho and Matiangi? have they ever left kenya? I know murathe is building a hotel in spain and I'm sure he's moved his money out but kenyan men don't leave (they can't live in the west with all those rules)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2022, 07:09:41 PM »
She is smart enough to know the ship had sunk...and to bail out.
They cant hack the winters; Uhuru plan is to spend summers abroad; they will have to look for two countries; one in tropics;
Only fools like Kibicho and Matiangi will be found nabbing
Because they dont have experience of losing power.
She must have planned this move for a while now (very smart) I'm assuming she spent time living in Australia before and is familiar with the country, but what about Kibicho and Matiangi? have they ever left kenya? I know murathe is building a hotel in spain and I'm sure he's moved his money out but kenyan men don't leave (they can't live in the west with all those rules)

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2022, 09:02:59 PM »
She is not safe if she did anything to undermine/hurt Ruto. Anyone that has hurt DP in one way or another should drink poison and die because they will be beyond bankrupt and fully homeless within the first year. DP is very utterly severely vicious on his enemies!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2022, 09:15:04 PM »
Then add Gachagua. Yaani I really pity those people. If Ruto forgives you, Gachagua finishes you. Within 3 months many of them will be in exile. Those luckly few will have to buy their freedom very expensively.
She is not safe if she did anything to undermine/hurt Ruto. Anyone that has hurt DP in one way or another should drink poison and die because they will be beyond bankrupt and fully homeless within the first year. DP is very utterly severely vicious on his enemies!

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2022, 10:34:07 PM »
We warned them to go slow on St.Mary Boys orders.
Now watakiona ofcourse Ruto wont touch Uhuru but all those Uhuru advisors they will know cha mtema kuni.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2022, 06:26:36 AM »
Dont bet on Uhuru not being touched. I think he will. What he did to Ruto will be hard to forgive.What he did to Gachagua - basically bankrupting and blocking his accounts. GEMA wants him touched. After Raila loses...his crew will also be bitter with him. Maybe he wont be criminally charged but he will be bankrupted.
Now watakiona ofcourse Ruto wont touch Uhuru but all those Uhuru advisors they will know cha mtema kuni.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2022, 06:28:23 AM »
Let's say she made $20MN from Uhuru gov...With a $1MNusd you have a residence permit in Australia..if she is 50 years old.She can live with $30k per year in Australia for 20 years that is $600k ..and spend another $3MN enjoying Asian destinations without stress.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2022, 06:38:35 AM »
The pain of being away from home is worth more than money.
Let's say she made $20MN from Uhuru gov...With a $1MNusd you have a residence permit in Australia..if she is 50 years old.She can live with $30k per year in Australia for 20 years that is $600k ..and spend another $3MN enjoying Asian destinations without stress.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2022, 06:45:59 AM »
The pain of being away from home is worth more than money.

If you don't have money.

If I can afford a home in UK,a nice car money at my disposal,afford healthcare,have a driver and maid to attend to me and my relatives are a phone call away,After that travel.all over the world,What would worry me as a 50 year old with grown was kids,just wait for my death.

Like I always tel you,The only thing that makes you a permanent resident on this forum is lack of money.If you have money you can't be here.Ive like in somewhere in Atlantic upto this year and you just cannot compare.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2022, 07:03:46 AM »
You have very low ambitions - because you're just emerging out of poverty. 20yrs ago I was in your shoes - excited about those basic needs. The likes of Nancy and Uhuru left those basic human needs long time ago. They have higher needs.
If I can afford a home in UK,a nice car money at my disposal,afford healthcare,have a driver and maid to attend to me and my relatives are a phone call away,After that travel.all over the world,What would worry me as a 50 year old with grown was kids,just wait for my death.

Like I always tel you,The only thing that makes you a permanent resident on this forum is lack of money.If you have money you can't be here.Ive like in somewhere in Atlantic upto this year and you just cannot compare.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2022, 07:18:01 AM »
You have very low ambitions - because you're just emerging out of poverty. 20yrs ago I was in your shoes - excited about those basic needs. The likes of Nancy and Uhuru left those basic human needs long time ago. They have higher needs.

What higher needs?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2022, 07:58:10 AM »
Power, Influence, Being loved by Kikuyus, Being seen as an hero,  etc etc. They dont get excited with cars. Maybe driving around in private jet will excite them. Owning yatches, blowing millions in cassinos, betting on horses, snorting cocaine in some private island. Likes of Uhuru and Gideon Moi can blow up a million dollars in a month - through betting without a care.

What higher needs?

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2022, 08:35:10 AM »
Power, Influence, Being loved by Kikuyus, Being seen as an hero,  etc etc. They dont get excited with cars. Maybe driving around in private jet will excite them. Owning yatches, blowing millions in cassinos, betting on horses, snorting cocaine in some private island. Likes of Uhuru and Gideon Moi can blow up a million dollars in a month - through betting without a care.

What higher needs?

You are very petty.

Uhuru is a dollar billionaire.He can enjoy all those things on earth even without being in power.Apart from his deals as president...

He makes over $30000usd a P/D selling Grass Hay from Gicheha Mwalimu and Northlands...Makes millions of dollars in every coffee macadamia and avocado season.He collects millions of shillings in RENT and hotel business...so when I hear people talking NCBA or brookside they are just .mistaken...All these businesses happen before my eyes..He has people on the ground doing them...In the evening a GKB prados with one officer come collects money and that's it.
Power has an expiry date but influence when you have money has no limit.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2022, 08:47:02 AM »
Money is not Uhuru problem - he is ever angry because GEMA dont respect him. He needs to be loved. He need to be thought of as the best president. Now it pains him when even in Gatundu people see him as a failure. Imagine planning the last Madaraka day address in Kirigiti Kiambu then having to move to Nairobi - and still having to deny Ruto any recognition. That kind of bitterness stems from rejection right from Ichwaeri village.

Moi died bitter because after kenyans rejected him - Kalenjin went ahead to reject him. His billions could not heal his heart. You have one stomach - and can eat as much - sleep in single house- so after you meet your basic needs - have secured you future finances and kids - you dont stop needing or wanting- it just human nature - to want more. Now you want be loved or adored or listened to...by other mortals. You start to join politics.

So for Uhuru he will wants to be respected - not only in kenya - but globally - say Mbeki or Obasanjo being called to mediate conflicts in Congo or Ethiopia

He wants to be useful - not just smoking and drinking himself silly. And of course now he has enemies who will be keen to bankrupt him.

So apart money - politicians want to be loved, adored and respected - and it kills them when they are derided, ignored, and abused publicly.

You are very petty.

Uhuru is a dollar billionaire.He can enjoy all those things on earth even without being in power.Apart from his deals as president...

He makes over $30000usd a P/D selling Grass Hay from Gicheha Mwalimu and Northlands...Makes millions of dollars in every coffee macadamia and avocado season.He collects millions of shillings in RENT and hotel business...so when I hear people talking NCBA or brookside they are just .mistaken...All these businesses happen before my eyes..He has people on the ground doing them...In the evening a GKB prados with one officer come collects money and that's it.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2022, 09:00:49 AM »
So for Uhuru he will wants to be respected - not only in kenya - but globally - say Mbeki or Obasanjo being called to mediate conflicts in Congo or Ethiopia

Move from statehouse and go negotiate between Chinese and America  backed warlords in failed states?Are you crazy or what?To gain what?

And of course now he has enemies who will be keen to bankrupt

HOW?

kills them when they are derided, ignored, and abused publicly.

It happens even when you are in power you can't have 100% support Which politician doesn't get abused publicly.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2022, 09:06:03 AM »
Money is not Uhuru problem - he is ever angry because GEMA dont respect him. He needs to be loved. He need to be thought of as the best president. Now it pains him when even in Gatundu people see him as a failure. Imagine planning the last Madaraka day address in Kirigiti Kiambu then having to move to Nairobi - and still having to deny Ruto any recognition. That kind of bitterness stems from rejection right from Ichwaeri village.

Moi died bitter because after kenyans rejected him - Kalenjin went ahead to reject him. His billions could not heal his heart. You have one stomach - and can eat as much - sleep in single house- so after you meet your basic needs - have secured you future finances and kids - you dont stop needing or wanting- it just human nature - to want more. Now you want be loved or adored or listened to...by other mortals. You start to join politics.

He wants to be useful - not just smoking and drinking himself silly. And of course now he has enemies who will be keen to bankrupt him.

So apart money - politicians want to be loved, adored and respected - and it kills them when they are derided, ignored, and abused publicly.

You are very petty.

I've seen you've edited your post.

Uhuru is not running for any political position.There is a Vacancy in GEMA We had kenyatta then Matiba then Kibaki then Uhuru then next will be Ndindi or Ichungwa we are a democracy it's like in Kalenjin we had Moi then now it's Ruto the  Murkomen or Keter.The climax of a political career in Kenyan politics is the PRESIDENCY.

Secondly,Uhuru has lost elections in 1997 2002 2005 referendum so whatever is happening is not new to him The most interesting thing is that as he exits politics 50% GEMA are solidly behind him.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2022, 09:18:37 AM »
Why did he do all that BBI crap. He wanted to become the PM. He is too young to retire. He just 60yrs. Why is he Azimio Chair. He want to continue. If Raila wins - he will try to get fake AU job like Raila.

As for 50% of GEMA - let see how much he will transfer to MarthaRao on the 8th.

He has made a huge gamble - and I am afraid looking at the numbers - 50% of GEMA wont be enough to save Azimio.

So the next few years - he will be battling ChaguaRuto - without GEMA support. He will be bankrupted. 1st thing to go is KQ - will take him down 10B that NCBA is owed and was converted to equity. That has to be written off. Let not talk about other deals he does with KQ.

Next Kenya Gov might open PANDORA BOX IN SGR where he made 50B. Ruto knows everything. If it lifted - the SGR contract deals - Chinese will drop him - and he will take the 50B loss or go to jail :). Ruto has said port deal including SGR will be 1st executive order to be undone.

Next NCBA - Fuliza will be shutdown - people told not to pay :) - hapo he can go negative 100B :) - because every minute he is loaning kenyans lots of money. If Fuliza is shutdown - atalia sana. Before he is finished...another Fuliza by another bank will be moving ahead. They will be told to charge 10% interest per annum...not 30000%...and they will go down.

TimSale - forest license will be withdrawn - and given to other players.

Next we move to land - he will lose all the land - to the 2 million settlment schemes - apart from 4 acres farm in Ichwawer. Ruto will pay him 100K or he can battle in court for fair compensation value....while he is battling court cases...sqauttors will be already living in his land.

Rememebr he took Ruto 1,000 acres in Ruai....so pale Hakuna HURUMA. Uhuru woke up one day - told the KDF and police to go to Ruai and fence off Ruto land...some few people became collatoral...Ruto parcel had been removed from 4,000 acres original land that belong to Nairobi's Ruai Sewage treatment works...during MOi land grab...taken by Jirongo and Ruto eventually LEGALLY bought it. Ruto just kept silent but he lost 1,000 acres...a lot of money...billions.

Ruto also own 1,000 acres - Embakasi Army base (he just cannot take possesion - because he need to evict the army)- the land is private - and Ruto as PORK can easily re-take possession by removing the KDF.

He had Gachagua accounts blocked and his money frozen..Pale hakuna huruma.

And worse he doesnt have GEMA...his State Capture is the MAIN ISSUE in this election.

Prepare for mega tears from Kenyatta empire...and Gideon Moi...I hear Gideon brothers and sister have joined Ruto....to wage war on Gideon...who took his father money alone.

I've seen you've edited your post.

Uhuru is not running for any political position.There is a Vacancy in GEMA We had kenyatta then Matiba then Kibaki then Uhuru then next will be Ndindi or Ichungwa we are a democracy it's like in Kalenjin we had Moi then now it's Ruto the  Murkomen or Keter.The climax of a political career in Kenyan politics is the PRESIDENCY.

Secondly,Uhuru has lost elections in 1997 2002 2005 referendum so whatever is happening is not new to him The most interesting thing is that as he exits politics 50% GEMA are solidly behind him.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2022, 11:20:13 AM »

Just came in from Mombasa and I saw Muturi amongst certain 3 P.S. They were picked as usual with highlevel escort.

Muturi is a good example of who politicians are . Not long ago he wss doing Uhurus dirty work including passing of BBI in parliament.
As a chameloen he changed colours when it suited him.
Uhuru and Ruto have no love lost. Once Ruto becomes president Uhuru will play his cards . Ruto wont touch Uhuru if he does he will have put himself in the same position and could face similar reprisal.
As for GEMA once Uhuru is out of power they will have served him their revenge. Just like Moi they will look else where for someone new to discipline.
Luo Nyanza hated Kibaki but once he was out they turned their hatred to Uhuru and were even praising Kibaki as a very good president unlike Uhuru. Thats the nature of Kenyan politics.

Dont bet on Uhuru not being touched. I think he will. What he did to Ruto will be hard to forgive.What he did to Gachagua - basically bankrupting and blocking his accounts. GEMA wants him touched. After Raila loses...his crew will also be bitter with him. Maybe he wont be criminally charged but he will be bankrupted.