Author Topic: Musk kid changes gender, drops his name  (Read 418 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Musk kid changes gender, drops his name
« on: June 23, 2022, 12:02:39 AM »

ELON MUSK
DAUGHTER FILES TO CHANGE LAST NAME ...
No Longer Wants to 'Be Related' to Him

https://www.tmz.com/2022/06/20/elon-musk-daughter-name-change-transgender-court-filing/
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Musk kid changes gender, drops his name
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2022, 12:08:58 AM »
apparently it been simmering for a while as dad's transphobia persisted on twitter. Musk's ex Grimes dumped him for the trans ex-con Chelsea Manning of Wikileaks fame

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2022, 12:25:15 AM »
There are consequences to growing up in an apartheid divided country and then choosing to be a right wing racist filth in the USA.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2022, 01:48:36 AM »
There are consequences to growing up in an apartheid divided country and then choosing to be a right wing racist filth in the USA.

I think it's his malignant narcissistic personality disorder.  Same problem as Trump.  It's a disorder that by its very nature is almost impossible to treat, because treatment requires acknowledging the problem.  Most of us have the luxury of simply getting away from or ignoring such a person.  It's a bit tougher for an offspring who is still a minor.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2022, 09:48:50 AM »
To their credit Musk and Trump get along fine. They are vying for GOP endorser- in chief. Musk is cagey about campaign financing but I suspect he has the tap rolling for Rethugs. He needs them to keep unions in check.