Author Topic: Kalenjins listen To me carefully  (Read 1760 times)

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Re: Kalenjins listen To me carefully
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2022, 10:28:28 AM »
Hii jangili was a bad seed even in primary. Beaten by the teacher for stealing from other students till it a runaway

https://www.kenyans.co.ke/news/76202-rutos-classmate-narrates-time-dp-escaped-school-after-beating?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SW
Concocted story lased in lies. Eric Sika was only a Math teacher the entire decade I was in Kamagut primary. There is no way he taught English lessons before I joined and started teaching Maths for the whole decade(it doesn't add up). Another thing, DP went to Kerotet primary from, I think standard 3 to 6. In class 4 or 5 he fell from a tree and was injured badly. His uncle was blamed for not being responsible for the kids and DP came back to Kamagut. He started back in standard 6 and sat for his CPE at Kamagut where he score 35 out of 36 points. I think he was number one in Kenya but reporting was not common then. I agree, Eric Sika was indeed a beating very brutal machine at Kamagut Primary school from late 70s to early 2000s. Minor mistakes like failing one math question and he'd give you 50 painful lashes. I remember his son passed away two years ago and he tried to reach out for help with the bill. I gladly told him I'm still very upset with the canes he gave me decades ago and hanged up.  Days later he tried reaching out through my younger bro and told him to tell him I don't forgive or forget. Still mad at that niga for brutality!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2022, 10:42:24 AM »
I was about to ask you - seem the woman is a bit of chelalenmet - shaking her vigorously.
Hii jangili was a bad seed even in primary. Beaten by the teacher for stealing from other students till it a runaway

https://www.kenyans.co.ke/news/76202-rutos-classmate-narrates-time-dp-escaped-school-after-beating?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SW
Concocted story lased in lies. Eric Sika was only a Math teacher the entire decade I was in Kamagut primary. There is no way he taught English lessons before I joined and started teaching Maths for the whole decade(it doesn't add up). Another thing, DP went to Kerotet primary from, I think standard 3 to 6. In class 4 or 5 he fell from a tree and was injured badly. His uncle was blamed for not being responsible for the kids and DP came back to Kamagut. He started back in standard 6 and sat for his CPE at Kamagut where he score 35 out of 36 points. I think he was number one in Kenya but reporting was not common then. I agree, Eric Sika was indeed a beating very brutal machine at Kamagut Primary school from late 70s to early 2000s. Minor mistakes like failing one math question and he'd give you 50 painful lashes. I remember his son passed away two years ago and he tried to reach out for help with the bill. I gladly told him I'm still very upset with the canes he gave me decades ago and hanged up.  Days later he tried reaching out through my younger bro and told him to tell him I don't forgive or forget. Still mad at that niga for brutality!

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2022, 12:12:20 PM »
Never ever try crack . Thats what has affected Njambas rationality. Most unfortunate thing is he still thinks he is normal.
Most Kenyans who went to U.S. in the 90s got entangled with the crack epidemic. Njamba is one of them . Got to pray for him.
Possible, but I also think not having the focus to avoid America's unforgiving pitfalls has ruined many people. America is a place where you cannot live recklessly or make big mistakes, especially family-related mistakes. If you have kids from crazy woman or women, family court will drain you and by the time you hit 40, you will be talking to yourself. I know a guy who just finished paying child support the last 19 years. He was so delighted that finally he now have money for the first time in 20 years yet he has been teaching in the college those last 20 years. America protects her women and kids with everything she got! If such system was imposed on Kenya, out-of-wedlock kids will almost come to a standstill overnight. When men are hit, some head straight to skid row in Los Angeles and be homeless instead of working and having half of their money taken to a woman who is doing another man. Crack, pombe, and any addiction while it is worse is not as bad as family court. You touch a woman and you are inside followed by kids taken from you and double punished for paying for them through their college years. You fail to pay you become a deadbeat and more jail time is thrown your way. Njamba must be in and out of jail or paying a lot to the state for not having stable marriage where mommy and daddy raise kids in a home. He must be single, divorced, remarried with kids either in foster care or with mommas. He just pays them from far and it hurts because you cannot say ngweee! The moment you try to complain, the woman reports and they hit him with "communicating threats charges" which is mandatory 4 to 6 months jail in most jurisdictions!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2022, 12:17:44 PM »
Yeah US is straight and narrow - esp if black or latino. Njamba has a lot of baba mama dramas. That sometimes takes a toll on him. US is not for everyone. Kenya is impunity. I know of a neighberhour the guy has gone nuts in Canada...he has 3 baba mamas...each has a kid of him..and 3 other kids by other african men....each of them just hunting those men for monthly money. Last i checked he had stopped working and became a vagabound. Yet in shags their family is well off. Those women track him even in facebook :) - 4 kids each by different african - Kenya, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghania - and each pay monthly upkeep. Unakwisha.
Possible, but I also think not having the focus to avoid America's unforgiving pitfalls has ruined many people. America is a place where you cannot live recklessly or make big mistakes, especially family-related mistakes. If you have kids from crazy woman or women, family court will drain you and by the time you hit 40, you will be talking to yourself. I know a guy who just finished paying child support the last 19 years. He was so delighted that finally he now have money for the first time in 20 years yet he has been teaching in the college those last 20 years. America protects her women and kids with everything she got! If such system was imposed on Kenya, out-of-wedlock kids will almost come to a standstill overnight. When men are hit, some head straight to skid row in Los Angeles and be homeless instead of working and having half of their money taken to a woman who is doing another man. Crack, pombe, and any addiction while it is worse is not as bad as family court. You touch a woman and you are inside followed by kids taken from you and double punished for paying for them through their college years. You fail to pay you become a deadbeat and more jail time is thrown your way. Njamba must be in and out of jail or paying a lot to the state for not having stable marriage where mommy and daddy raise kids in a home. He must be single, divorced, remarried with kids either in foster care or with mommas. He just pays them from far and it hurts because you cannot say ngweee! The moment you try to complain, the woman reports and they hit him with "communicating threats charges" which is mandatory 4 to 6 months jail in most jurisdictions!

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2022, 01:07:27 PM »
Lol you guys are always trying to pyschoanalze the enigma I am online and offline. Not even my siblings know much of how i operate. I am stealth. I have lived in usa for almost 3 decades. Rented only for 6 years and I have been a home owner and real estate investor for over two decades. I work in jobs where I am usually only kenyan so watu wa muhahiko...can't know jack about my life professionally. I have a kid in university and one in high school. No baby mama but they all belong to my longtime girlfriend that has been nothing but a wonderful human being. I met her in university and we been friends and lovers for this long. We decided not to marry for financial autonomy reasons it made tax sense to never marry..meanwhile you fools can't even contribute anything meaningful on investing. All you been bleating about is your future sexual endeavors. Africans are low iq low energy morons and this thread proves this

Anway let me hear more of your Aids filled monkey pox ideas

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2022, 01:52:40 PM »
I wish they were child support laws in Kenya unfortunately, that will not happen in our lifetime.  Men in kenya have become very irresponsible. Abandoning their families and kids.  It's common now to see a 30 year old man with 4 different baby mama's and no shame about not supporting them. Why do Kenyan men have no shame when it comes to providing for their kids? It's become a country of single mothers and bitter men like Andrew Kibe blaming women when they are the one's that are not supporting their kids. What is going on with the boy child?