Author Topic: Kalenjins listen To me carefully  (Read 1762 times)

Online KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Kalenjins listen To me carefully
« on: June 09, 2022, 05:48:57 PM »
You won't be in power anytime soon. I will make sure of that

Haiya jubilee is leaking ruto's aids status .

https://www.facebook.com/1385217758/posts/10227438103163330/?app=fbl

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
Re: Kalenjins listen To me carefully
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2022, 05:50:55 PM »
 :D :D Ile shetani ime kushika tena
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Online KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2022, 06:35:35 PM »
:D :D Ile shetani ime kushika tena

Hawa washenzi wamekuja sana

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2022, 06:44:39 PM »
Hiv-Aids was long removed from a terminal disease.
Hii sasa ni homa.
That thing really killed people.
In our village - I can count 20 graves.
I sometimes wonder how I managed to survive all those years without getting it.

Online KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2022, 07:04:17 PM »
Hiv-Aids was long removed from a terminal disease.
Hii sasa ni homa.
That thing really killed people.
In our village - I can count 20 graves.
I sometimes wonder how I managed to survive all those years without getting it.

My own cousins.m we buried I think 4. One went crazy from the viral load and was just crazy in her last days..ruto is lucky we have arvs..but if he keep on sleeping with Carriers with no protection he will die from it. I think he has hepatitis that is why uhuru doesn't want to touch his hands. He such a sicko

Online KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2022, 07:06:34 PM »
One reason I never sleep with African women and even African Americans I demand a condom and negative result. The Latinos are another group you got stayxaway from. In my city the have a high number of bisexuals so they tend to tend to have a higher infection rate

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2022, 08:08:52 PM »
HIV/AIDS is still existent..Over the last few months I saw a lady neighbour of mine around 50 years get sick slowly,she developed boils all over he body,lost weight and lost control of he bowel..she was on diapers,her body looked as if it was burnt..I thought it was cancer till some neighbour told me it's ukimwi..I confirmed with the shamba boy who confirmed to me the same..she had flies/inzi all over her...if you have ukimwi diabetes pressure and too many errands you can just drop dead.

Anytime you have sex with a lady...just buy a kit and test her if she is okay..not positive..protect yourself and wear a condom worth from 100 Bob which don't burst.

Otherwise,Aids is very bad.Most of our politicians and police officers have it..after collecting money from the public they go to clubs drink alcohol fuxk barmaid the  go home duck their wives then I fuck their wives we all get sick CONDOMIZE

Online KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2022, 08:11:33 PM »
HIV/AIDS is still existent..Over the last few months I saw a lady neighbour of mine around 50 years get sick slowly,she developed boils all over he body,lost weight and lost control of he bowel..she was on diapers,her body looked as if it was burnt..I thought it was cancer till some neighbour told me it's ukimwi..I confirmed with the shamba boy who confirmed to me the same..she had flies/inzi all over her...if you have ukimwi diabetes pressure and too many errands you can just drop dead.

Anytime you have sex with a lady...just buy a kit and test her if she is okay..not positive..protect yourself and wear a condom worth from 100 Bob which don't burst.

Otherwise,Aids is very bad.Most of our politicians and police officers have it..after collecting money from the public they go to clubs drink alcohol fuxk barmaid the  go home duck their wives then I fuck their wives we all get sick CONDOMIZE

Seeing aids patients up close while growing up made me very vigilant. Sex is way overrated to die over it. 🤪

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2022, 08:26:33 PM »
Don't believe the lies. DP did colonoscopy, blood work in the US and he has clean bill of health. One of the healthiest 55 year old's you can find anywhere, that is why his energy and brain is lethal!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Online KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2022, 08:37:10 PM »
Don't believe the lies. DP did colonoscopy, blood work in the US and he has clean bill of health. One of the healthiest 55 year old's you can find anywhere, that is why his energy and brain is lethal!
Do sleep with him? He did colonscopy..in usa because there is no ability to insert a pipe in your rectum in eldoret. Wewe unafikiri kila mtu ni mjinga. Ngina who used to post in rcbowen who I suspect is your wife told us all rutos secrets

He beat up Rachel till she got hospitalized in South Africa..this is after ruto got aids from sleeping with a uon call girl

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2022, 08:50:38 PM »
Do sleep with him? He did colonscopy..in usa because there is no ability to insert a pipe in your rectum in eldoret. Wewe unafikiri kila mtu ni mjinga. Ngina who used to post in rcbowen who I suspect is your wife told us all rutos secrets

He beat up Rachel till she got hospitalized in South Africa..this is after ruto got aids from sleeping with a uon call girl

Can you prove these allegations in a court of law?

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2022, 08:57:37 PM »

Stick to the truth. Social media propaganda by mentally challenged and very bitter folks will make you feel good. Still, they are lies at the end of the day. Ruto's secrets are only known by his immediate family, trusted friends, and close associates. You want his secrets? Ruto is an honest, family man of great faith, unmatched integrity, wealth, and a very generous man who gives more than he receives. Ngina is Robina, Ruto hater, and definitely not my wife! My wife is Ruto damu prayerful kikuyu woman always jamming shiru wa GP tracks!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2022, 09:15:54 PM »
RVHH - I am glad you're here - many of us believed these propaganda - which really doesnt jelly with Ruto character.

Online KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2022, 10:45:58 PM »

Can you prove these allegations in a court of law?

Yes let his arse sue me

Online KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2022, 10:46:59 PM »
RVHH - I am glad you're here - many of us believed these propaganda - which really doesnt jelly with Ruto character.

Rvvvv is married to Ngina. So his wife is a liar now. This has been confirmed by multiple sources and now uhuru bloggers are feeding it to kikuyu masses

Online KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2022, 10:48:46 PM »
It is like saying uhuru used to be a drug addict and a ranging alcoholic. Uhuru is lucky he never got aids. He used to sleep with Somalis Vibaya sana. May be since they are Muslims they are less likely to be infected
 Uhuru is way street smart than this fool from sugoi.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2022, 11:07:21 PM »
Njamba take your meds we know you are kenyattanista damu. This thing of ooh Ngina told me this or that is rubbish btwn I know Ngina on personal level. If you want full medical records of Mps, senator etcetera etcetera let me know. Valid data based on insurance claim and doctors report.

Online KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2022, 11:28:06 PM »
Njamba take your meds we know you are kenyattanista damu. This thing of ooh Ngina told me this or that is rubbish btwn I know Ngina on personal level. If you want full medical records of Mps, senator etcetera etcetera let me know. Valid data based on insurance claim and doctors report.

I have. What else. You want a copy

Online KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2022, 08:58:08 AM »
Hii jangili was a bad seed even in primary. Beaten by teacher for stealing from other students till it runaway

https://www.kenyans.co.ke/news/76202-rutos-classmate-narrates-time-dp-escaped-school-after-beating?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SW

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2022, 09:22:43 AM »
Never ever try crack . Thats what has affected Njambas rationality. Most unfortunate thing is he still thinks he is normal.
Most Kenyans who went to U.S. in the 90s got entangled with the crack epidemic. Njamba is one of them . Got to pray for him.