Author Topic: 1923 road deaths. Kenyan monkeys can't drive. Baboons killing each other  (Read 549 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
That place is hell. If you don't die from hunger a baboon in vehicle or motorcycle will kill you. What a horrible terrible country

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ingine ni narrow roads; or single lane roads; kama salgaa people stopped dying once they made it dual;

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
I fear traveling in kenya coz I hate the way people drive. It I'd like you are all suicidal 

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
I fear traveling in kenya coz I hate the way people drive. It I'd like you are all suicidal

My friend, third world people and first world technology and systems don't mix - motor vehicles, AK 47's, traffic laws, nation states, you name it. They didn't come up with it, why surprised they can't hack it out.

They should just have been left in the jungle to evolve to a higher civilizational levels on their own instead of being forced kicking and screaming into modernity.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Ingine ni narrow roads; or single lane roads; kama salgaa people stopped dying once they made it dual;
And when Wangamati builds a dual carriageway, you politicize it. Kumbaff!