Author Topic: Investment for Retirement Super Thread  (Read 1832 times)

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Re: Investment for Retirement Super Thread
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2022, 10:46:35 PM »
Folks in Kenya nowadays seem to have different views on marriage, sex, money, etc, than folks in 80s and 90s. Been watching Kenya's loyalty tests, and it seems unempowered women are selling their bodies for money regardless of marital status. I feel sorry for young married folks in Kenya and folks in relationship generally. Infidelity is almost guaranteed because of economic factors.
As you age, sex diminishes, but with the modern world and medicine, a 60 to 70-year-old man can be as deadly as a 17-year-old in bed with modern enhancements. For instance, talking about enhancement, lips never gets old. Your Musa can be ineffective but your lips, whether 20 or 60, can produce the same inefficiency, and now with the blue pill, and other breakthroughs; you can be just as brutal as anyone at age 80 in bed. I firmly believe safe wet dripping effective sex can hold marriage more than money when augmented with a meaningful relationship. Investing in both (Money and wild sex) is better to deploy both platforms to suit your needs. The best bet is to stick with one woman and get the most from that woman instead of being all over, however, if the woman is not playing ball, better to find another! A person deserves to live a happy, Joyful, stress-free, and safe life at all times! and that folks, can be achieved by being healthy, wealth, great sex/fine woman!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline .

• Mega superstar
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2022, 05:23:04 AM »

I am hedge in both localities but I want to live the next 39 years shaking it with Akina Tanisha and Tameka

he he he he he jienjoy.
But to me nothing beats retirement in Kwiinya (back to our roots) with the missus, man. Tulifanya ivo almost a decade ago na hatujaregret kabisha kabisha.
Leave Hamellica for the youngsters, blo. After thirty fae, Hamellica is a thrill no more.
These days I prefer easy low tide days in Lamu.
Or polite rooftop nites in Westie

Wachana na dogo dogo taabu tupu. They will just give you HBP. There's something really timeless and rewarding about sticking to one woman for decades. The memories and challenges you go through pamoja are priceless. Dogo dogo are cheap thrills - a chasing of the wind, just like the rat race is.
Ni hayo tu.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2022, 07:20:19 AM »
Folks in Kenya nowadays seem to have different views on marriage, sex, money, etc, than folks in 80s and 90s. Been watching Kenya's loyalty tests, and it seems unempowered women are selling their bodies for money regardless of marital status. I feel sorry for young married folks in Kenya and folks in relationship generally. Infidelity is almost guaranteed because of economic factors.
As you age, sex diminishes, but with the modern world and medicine, a 60 to 70-year-old man can be as deadly as a 17-year-old in bed with modern enhancements. For instance, talking about enhancement, lips never gets old. Your Musa can be ineffective but your lips, whether 20 or 60, can produce the same inefficiency, and now with the blue pill, and other breakthroughs; you can be just as brutal as anyone at age 80 in bed. I firmly believe safe wet dripping effective sex can hold marriage more than money when augmented with a meaningful relationship. Investing in both (Money and wild sex) is better to deploy both platforms to suit your needs. The best bet is to stick with one woman and get the most from that woman instead of being all over, however, if the woman is not playing ball, better to find another! A person deserves to live a happy, Joyful, stress-free, and safe life at all times! and that folks, can be achieved by being healthy, wealth, great sex/fine woman!

The problem is systemic...Over the last 50 years there has been rural urban migration.Majority of the Kenyans back in the 1990s and before lived in the rural areas.In those days you didn't pay house RENT there school water bills you would fetch water in the river there were power bills relied on firewood and taa (we used to call it ngwatira) schools were less than 100 Bob public no bus fare and to make it even more sweeter it used to rain while the land wasn't subdivided much unlike nowadays so availability of water and rain meant youbcould grow beans maize nduma etc etc and with time children are grown.

PRESENT DAY KENYA..Nowadays Kenyans have migrated to urban areas which  means they pay RENT and if you have a family it means it's over 7000/-.Add water and kplc tokens that becomes 8500/-There are no cows in Nairobi you have to buy Milk at 65/- per day,You have to buy unga because maize doesn't grow in Nairobi slums that's another 65/- per day Then add sukuma wiki which is in plenty back in the village 30/- You have to buy gas that's 1500/- a month I haven't included school fees or a loan Take note majority Kenyans I think over 50% earn less than 30,000/- a month which is not able to meet their needs while  97% of Kenyans have less than 100,000/- in their bank accounts which means they have no financial cushion..All these means a man cannot feed and educate his family alone.He needs a working wife...In this case assuming the wife is a cleaner watchman mama kibanda you expect her to be promiscuous to add to the 12000 salary she earns.If she is beautiful she will land a manager and that marriage is over...It's the same story in rural Kenya,Lack of rain means less maize beans which means no food.Low tea coffee sugarcane earnings for mean who own the title deeds means less income for women so these ladies must find ways of survival by hook crook or sinker they just don't care about marriages that's  why you find men drunk early in the morning to avoid these realities of life.Its either you give me money or o go get fucked by one who has money and I feed the family.

The less we talk about educated women the better.They spend time schooling upto 26 years.After that they tarmac upto when they are 30 years and find a job.At that age a woman is desperate and her chances of either getting married are slim unless a divorcee widow or second wife so they opt to be single mum's after character development.Once in the job sector they meet rich men like Uhuru Ruto ichungwa rigathi Atwoli etc they get married by these men or become their sugar babies.Thats why women like Karua njoki Mwilu waiguru can't get married they just care about good life in Karen motorcade money etc that's how the system works.

The pastors also believe the gospel of GRACE where you are allowed to sin and God loves you as a sinner.If you sell this gospel like pastor nganga or mureithi whereby you don't question what people do with their lives they give you money and att3nd your church in full.Because of that the  pastor will fuck every woman in that church

The you can put shiru wa GP songs and we can now sing.If am told to choose Eurobond/Kimwarer/Covid money and my marriage what would I choose?

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2022, 11:28:00 AM »
 😆 @Githunguri
Kenyan tough anemic economy seems, without a doubt, to have taken a toll on marriages, relationships, and family. Average Kenyan is a conman, I mean it is very hard to find an honest person that is why I think women have decided to take conmanship to another level through their bodies. I think the scrouge of umalaya will end when the economy is restored and folks feel secure financially. Naturally, people are not that evil, but if food or money has to be found, except humans, to explore anything possible. Here in the US, people are still honest traditional, and civil like Kenyans of the 80s and 90s, especially on sex matters. A good economy and financial stability allow humans to maintain their morals. I think the same can happen anywhere poverty and brokenness are rampant.
Religion seems not to be working because pastors and religious folks, I hear are the ones pounding church congregants Mandigo's way.
On MIGRATION, I don't think it has anything to do with imorality: Bad economy is the cause of pretty much all the evils in the society. Having death with my family and few people I know, I just think Kenyans were living in better circumstances up to 2006-8. After Kibaki's reelection chain of events started and the rest is history. Even during Moi days cost of living was way affordable but today even those earning 100K can barely eke out a living. I think Kenyan mentality changed somewhere around 2010 where Kenyansbwants to own a car, live large without enough income. With cheap loans and changed view folks went on to massive debts the same way government was doing. The end results are exorbitant interests and new way of fake western living that is eating salaries and squeezing shilling to smithereens. If folks can learn to live the traditional 90s lifestyle with 70K salary today, cost of living would not be as unbearable as it is now. For instance, don't own a car with 50K salary. Don't have babies and baby mommas everywhere without wealth. Ni shida Tubu! Cost of living can be managed by changing approach to life but Kenyans seem not aware of it. People are living very reckless lives in Kenya. Pombe, fake spirits, expensive wines, etc and bad economy filled with flawed humans is a recipe of disaster. Feel sorry for folks under 50 in Kenya! They are just surviving in a very tough environment where everything goes!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2022, 12:11:14 PM »
Definitely Kenya economy as far as cost of living is damn expensive -  this is where you appreciate Museveni - and his model of gov - life in Uganda or TZ is cheap.

We have to figure out why life in kenya has become very expensive. It's probably too much taxes on a small base? You can imagine beer of now 350 in many place - wines and spirit even more expensive than developer world.

Kenyans are incredibly hardworking, fun loving and happy people - that I give it to them. People just seem to thrive despite the odds. They party harder than anyone. They laugh and smile easily than anyone. It's like Kenyans just have chosen to defy everything and be positive in their hell-hole.

But is it economy - or just reality of life; I have observed most happy retirees; they are happy with small wife taking care of their needs;

😆 @Githunguri
Kenyan tough anemic economy seems, without a doubt, to have taken a toll on marriages, relationships, and family. Average Kenyan is a conman, I mean it is very hard to find an honest person that is why I think women have decided to take conmanship to another level through their bodies. I think the scrouge of umalaya will end when the economy is restored and folks feel secure financially. Naturally, people are not that evil, but if food or money has to be found, except humans, to explore anything possible. Here in the US, people are still honest traditional, and civil like Kenyans of the 80s and 90s, especially on sex matters. A good economy and financial stability allow humans to maintain their morals. I think the same can happen anywhere poverty and brokenness are rampant.
Religion seems not to be working because pastors and religious folks, I hear are the ones pounding church congregants Mandigo's way.
On MIGRATION, I don't think it has anything to do with imorality: Bad economy is the cause of pretty much all the evils in the society. Having death with my family and few people I know, I just think Kenyans were living in better circumstances up to 2006-8. After Kibaki's reelection chain of events started and the rest is history. Even during Moi days cost of living was way affordable but today even those earning 100K can barely eke out a living. I think Kenyan mentality changed somewhere around 2010 where Kenyansbwants to own a car, live large without enough income. With cheap loans and changed view folks went on to massive debts the same way government was doing. The end results are exorbitant interests and new way of fake western living that is eating salaries and squeezing shilling to smithereens. If folks can learn to live the traditional 90s lifestyle with 70K salary today, cost of living would not be as unbearable as it is now. For instance, don't own a car with 50K salary. Don't have babies and baby mommas everywhere without wealth. Ni shida Tubu! Cost of living can be managed by changing approach to life but Kenyans seem not aware of it. People are living very reckless lives in Kenya. Pombe, fake spirits, expensive wines, etc and bad economy filled with flawed humans is a recipe of disaster. Feel sorry for folks under 50 in Kenya! They are just surviving in a very tough environment where everything goes!

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2022, 12:21:35 PM »

Social Media, Youtube really messed up the young generation.
The want Sherehe everyday and flossing on Instagram.
When was in Kenya would see Gemini fully packed midweek , Youngings in the midst of Kenyan Celebrities who were begging to be bought drinks.
20 year olds hanging out with 40+ year olds. This was replicated in all Night clubs jam packed listening to Nigerian music.
So yes media has big impact on a society.

😆 @Githunguri

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2022, 12:27:53 PM »
Definitely Kenya economy as far as cost of living is damn expensive -  this is where you appreciate Museveni - and his model of gov - life in Uganda or TZ is cheap.

We have to figure out why life in kenya has become very expensive. It's probably too much taxes on a small base? You can imagine beer of now 350 in many place - wines and spirit even more expensive than developer world.

Kenyans are incredibly hardworking, fun loving and happy people - that I give it to them. People just seem to thrive despite the odds. They party harder than anyone. They laugh and smile easily than anyone. It's like Kenyans just have chosen to defy everything and be positive in their hell-hole.

But is it economy - or just reality of life; I have observed most happy retirees; they are happy with small wife taking care of their needs;

😆 @Githunguri
On MIGRATION, I don't think it has anything to do with imorality: Bad economy is the cause of pretty much all the evils in the society. Having death with my family and few people I know, I just think Kenyans were living in better circumstances up to 2006-8. After Kibaki's reelection chain of events started and the rest is history. Even during Moi days cost of living was way affordable but today even those earning 100K can barely eke out a living. I think Kenyan mentality changed somewhere around 2010 where Kenyansbwants to own a car, live large without enough income. With cheap loans and changed view folks went on to massive debts the same way government was doing. The end results are exorbitant interests and new way of fake western living that is eating salaries and squeezing shilling to smithereens. If folks can learn to live the traditional 90s lifestyle with 70K salary today, cost of living would not be as unbearable as it is now. For instance, don't own a car with 50K salary. Don't have babies and baby mommas everywhere without wealth. Ni shida Tubu! Cost of living can be managed by changing approach to life but Kenyans seem not aware of it. People are living very reckless lives in Kenya. Pombe, fake spirits, expensive wines, etc and a bad economy filled with flawed humans is a recipe for disaster. Feel sorry for folks under 50 in Kenya! They are just surviving in a very tough environment where everything goes!
Yes, taxes are unbearable, however, without those massive taxes government cannot meet its obligations. There is a video of former US senator talking about how killer taxes blocks Africa from moving ahead. If you add all the hidden and none hidden taxes Kenyan pay, you won't believe it. And yes, they are necessary or the government will collapse. It will be very tough for the next president the first year on office but something must be fundamentally changed to expand the economy

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2022, 03:13:16 PM »

I am hedge in both localities but I want to live the next 39 years shaking it with Akina Tanisha and Tameka

he he he he he jienjoy.
But to me nothing beats retirement in Kwiinya (back to our roots) with the missus, man. Tulifanya ivo almost a decade ago na hatujaregret kabisha kabisha.
Leave Hamellica for the youngsters, blo. After thirty fae, Hamellica is a thrill no more.
These days I prefer easy low tide days in Lamu.
Or polite rooftop nites in Westie

Wachana na dogo dogo taabu tupu. They will just give you HBP. There's something really timeless and rewarding about sticking to one woman for decades. The memories and challenges you go through pamoja are priceless. Dogo dogo are cheap thrills - a chasing of the wind, just like the rat race is.
Ni hayo tu.

Man lamu looks very appealing. I may buy a property there for winter vacations

Offline .

• Mega superstar
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2022, 08:10:00 AM »
Man lamu looks very appealing. I may buy a property there for winter vacations

Kwiinya ni kuzuri, man.

Majuu makes ones lose perspective on how the place is.
Is there corruption, crime, poverty, suffering and so on hapa? Of course.
But there is no perfect country on earth. Zote ziko na mashida zao biggy biggy.
Imagine a Kenyan saying they will never go to Hamellica juu wameona storos za shootings, ghetto life, poverty, homelessness in Oakland, drugs, prison documentaries, crack cocaine, gayism in the open, racism and so on. Si that would sound ridiculous to those of you who live there and experience none of these first hand most of the time?

Same same in Kwiinya. In fact in Kwiiinya you can experience 100 times the quality of life on the same budget you had huko Hamellica. Plus tis so much easier to make maney here as a returnee. Opportunities galore. Some chap opened an amusement park with rotting old 1970s equipment imported from Germany and is doing roaring biz. Such stollos are a dime a dozen hapa.

Was driving nyweeeeeeee on the Nairobi Expressway juzi. You guy that road is even better than the Autobahn. I don't think those Expressways I used to drive on in Houston (The Loop) na Cali even come close to matching. Let's just admit. Uhunyee amechapa njob kuchapa.

Material things aside in Kwiinya peace of mind iko. Hamellica kila kitu ni stress mode. This weekendo for example ndiyo mimi huyooooooo with the wifey and totos tumeenda mpaka Lake Chala. The average Kwiinyan has not even heard of Lake Chala. Let's appreciate and build our own country/region and continent.

But come back (if you plan to) in your own space and timing before that place collapses completely blo. I have seen several Kenyans who are USC's collecting Social Security shwaaaa and living on it good good after hitting retirement age hapa home square. Yangu bado mbali.

Mimi ata hamu ya kurudi hapo kwa Kamala na Biden sina imagine. Even to visit. Ok Maybe only to come sample some of the foods I miss. Like Southern comfort food made by those fat fat mamas hapo Atlanta. And what I wouldn't give for a Philly Cheesesteak from Pat's or Geno's :D! Just like I used to miss a very sweet morning mug of uji and super soft Kenyan style mandazi while majuu..alulululu. And of course nobody makes Tacos like wakina Hosee wenye wamevuka boda illegally hapo Cali. 

Tameka na Tanasha tulichoka nao hapo in our single twennies. East or West, there's no place like home.

Ni hayo tu.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2022, 04:55:09 PM »
You make me miss home. I was there last year for a month. I didn't travel as I had a lot of business to handle. I will be back late this year and mid next year for an extended stay
 I will be there for 4 months in 2023. I am just too happy here that kenya still doesn't appeal to me. I love the life I have built here. I brought all siblings here so I live like I am in gichagi. I want ro be near my nieces, nephews and my kids. I suffered separation when I moved here and i don't want to suffer that again

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2022, 04:31:14 PM »

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2022, 05:52:35 PM »
Omollo and Robina must be crying in the toilet.
Bitcoin is a dangerous asset to have in your portfolio

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/13/bitcoin-btc-falls-as-market-focuses-on-celsius-issue-fed-rate-hike.html#Echobox=1655118697

Omollo knows nothing about markets. He is an officer at UN FGM DEPARTMENT. Robina ni kichwa maji

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2022, 11:47:24 PM »
Market drops like a cheap knicker

?s=20&t=ZT4wIs5T1jrt_E4VvnjGpA

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2022, 11:38:13 PM »
Listening to illuminating conversation around AI ETHICS. I want to jump onto AI arena and invest heavily in it. This is the future

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2022, 08:30:49 PM »

😆 @Githunguri

Unless there is serious policy changes to address inequalities, most Kenyans will remain poor.