Author Topic: Pajero - 2022-THE NUMBERS AS THEY ARE-FINAL AZIMIO 54% KK 46%  (Read 2476 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Pajero - 2022-THE NUMBERS AS THEY ARE-FINAL AZIMIO 54% KK 46%
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2022, 04:14:56 PM »
Nyaboke ama kerubo check the dude invited me to mark his work. I sticky hit. He was very desperate for my comments. He couldnt wait for it. I took my time, took his dirty work to nice excel, and was starting to critique - and he went bonkers.

Th man is suppose to be grateful that I corrected his maths - mara he started crying ohoo I dont know what you have done with my maths :) :) gave him back his excel; and we didnt even get to review; before he QUIT AFTER IT HIT HIM THAT RAO WAS GOING NOWHERE

You anger cannot make Raila win  - if excel ni NGUMU - sembuze next election :) :)

You are shameless, desperate is your middle name. Now forcing edits on another grownup's post. Nipateans are not your children. Enda mark kitabu ya mtoto wako with a red pen, huna adabu. 8)

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2022, 07:08:31 PM »
Pundit stop it! Just apologize and we ask Veritas to remove your mod powers. You make grammatical and logical mistake all the time but we never edit then you come here justifying your despotism. Unacceptable.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2022, 08:28:45 PM »
I already apologized 😂 and put back his wrong maths.What more do you want..make Raila pork..hiyo nayo siwezi

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2022, 07:18:45 AM »
I already apologized 😂 and put back his wrong maths.What more do you want..make Raila pork..hiyo nayo siwezi

What the heck even compelled you to edit another person's posts? I don't get  :o

Africans are special breed aki ya mungu  :D democracy is alien in our gene pool.

Each one of us is a mini tiktator unto himself given half a chance.

Aibu kubwa
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2022, 07:21:24 AM »
Edit or correct his mathematics for him...with full disclosure.
What is worse here - dishonest fake lynch mob or helping clean up a mess he presented here;
Facts are in this thread. He was anxious for my input. I did justice to him.
I started with basic maths review and edited the title to reflect the correct maths.
I dont think that ought to be a problem - we didnt even get to analyse his projection or numbers;
As he came short - and was already on a mental catharsis.

Read slowly - and you'll see Pajero mental breakdown in context.

If Raila is losing; You cannot blame ME :) :)

What the heck even compelled you to edit another person's posts? I don't get  :o

Africans are special breed aki ya mungu  :D democracy is alien in our gene pool.

Each one of us is a mini tiktator unto himself given half a chance.

Aibu kubwa

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2022, 07:40:06 AM »
Edit or correct his mathematics for him...with full disclosure.
What is worse here - dishonest fake lynch mob or helping clean up a mess he presented here;
Facts are in this thread. He was anxious for my input. I did justice to him.
I started with basic maths review and edited the title to reflect the correct maths.
I dont think that ought to be a problem - we didnt even get to analyse his projection or numbers;
As he came short - and was already on a mental catharsis.

Read slowly - and you'll see Pajero mental breakdown in context.

If Raila is losing; You cannot blame ME :) :)

Mwana, uko ni shida kweli. You are still protesting after hearted apology, now you are doubling down  :-\ I don't get it.

We can disagree all day but let us play fair, don't be underhanded and juvenile. You kill the collegial atmosphere people leave, simple.

You committed a grave mistake. Dishonesty is an enemy of open discourse.

Raila losing is not objective fact as elections have not been held yet so stop gaslighting us.

Pajero-gate will be your downfall, Veritas has to take stern action or this forum will die.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2022, 07:44:57 AM »
Apologize for what?
That was a joke.
This not kindergarten where we give cry babies lollilpop
This guy came up with basic arithmetic's - obviously looking for input - we should have resolved that calculation - then moved on.
This forum is only alive because I sustain it.
Otherwise it dead.
It almost seem dead if I stop posting on it.

And dont ever imagine being a moderator is something I even consider to be anything.

Bring on YOUR FACTS - defend them or go home.

In fact if it was mine - I would have been very grateful - and I would have been very happy for changes to be made.

I share my stuff to make them better - if someone notice an error - I more than happy to fix it.

Mwana, uko ni shida kweli. You are still protesting after hearted apology, now you are doubling down  :-\ I don't get it.

We can disagree all day but let us play fair, don't be underhanded and juvenile. You kill the collegial atmosphere people leave, simple.

You committed a grave mistake. Dishonesty is an enemy of open discourse.

Raila losing is not objective fact as elections have not been held yet so stop gaslighting us.

Pajero-gate will be your downfall, Veritas has to take stern action or this forum will die.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2022, 07:54:06 AM »
Most of you need to learn to be OPEN MINDED. You need to be nimble minded. To be able to change your mind in face of facts. That is what I do. This forums are only useful if you're here to learn. I change my mind almost daily because I learn from better ideas.